Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 8 - page 38 / post 572! VOTE NOW! :)

Heaven Can Wait

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 8 - page 38 / post 572! VOTE NOW! :)

Break of Dawn...whats with the Heaven Can Wait hate. Ya'll dont like the "oh no, can't be without my baby..wont go, without her I'll go crazy"? That ish is hott and then at the end when he's pleading "just leave us alone"....but it's still not better than Don't Walk Away-the BEST ballad on the album...lol

Cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....me a river!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy Riley on [I]Heaven Can Wait[/I] said:
When I did that song with him, he held his heart and he said ‘Teddy, is this mine?’ I said, ‘It’s yours if you want it, Michael’ He’s like: ‘I want it, let’s go get it!’ He was so excited. I have a couple of witnesses that were in the room when he said ‘I want that song. I need that song in my life.’

*tries to convince people to not vote out Heaven Can Wait* :p

Cry !

ugh, AGAIN, Don't Walk Away! :p

Heaven Can Wait

Still..

B u t t e r f l i e s

"I still cry, baaaby, over youuu aaand meee"... :angel: ... CRY for pete's sake!

Don't Walk Away

Speechless. For some reason I thought it was gone already.

Cry :'(

Don't Walk Away for godsake!!!!

don't walk away

There aren't many MJ songs that I dislike, but Cry is near the top of the list.

ermmmm
Unbreakable

BUTTERFLIES ! ! !

And oh... why did you people eliminate "The Lost Children" ??? It's one of my favourites! ;P

I want Unbreakable to go but it doesn't appear to have chance, so Don't Walk Away

I want Unbreakable to go but it doesn't appear to have chance, so Don't Walk Away

Hey, I've been voting for Break of Dawn since Round 1..if it wasnt for the "bonus" rounds, I'd be totally demoralized...:)

ROUND 8 results!

1. CRY - 14
2. DON'T WALK AWAY - 10
3. HEAVEN CAN WAIT - 8
4. BUTTERFLIES - 3
5. UNBREAKABLE - 2
5. SPEECHLESS - 2
6. BREAK OF DAWN - 1

So don't cry guys...the loser is Cry .

Here is a very touching fan made video, please watch! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2QWT2KzIQ

ROUND 9

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Speechless
12. Don't Walk Away
15. Whatever Happens

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children
2. Heartbreaker
10. You Are My Life
3. Invincible
16. Threatened
13. Cry

My vote, as before, goes for Heaven Can Wait. Nothing to say! :D

Last edited:
Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 9 - page 42 / post 624! VOTE NOW! :)

Damn! Cry is the best song from Invincible!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 9 - page 42 / post 624! VOTE NOW! :)

Unbreakable again.
Phew, Don't Walk Away was in serious danger there!

Speechless, this song isn't even near as good as Don't walk away is.

dangerous_88, I'm sorry, but isn't Threatened already eliminated? :)

Back