Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 7 - page 33 / post 481! VOTE NOW! :)

uh... ROUND 7 RESULTS...or something like it...

1. DON'T WALK AWAY - 13
1. THREATENED - 13
2. CRY - 11
3. HEAVEN CAN WAIT - 6
4. UNBREAKABLE - 2
4. SPEECHLESS - 2
5. BREAK OF DAWN - 1
5. BUTTERFLIES - 1

ARGH! Are you guys having this deal to have the ".5" rounds?

ROUND 7.5 - Vote for your least favorite... DON'T WALK AWAY or THREATENED ?

For me, it's Threatened. I think it's an OK song, but Don't Walk Away is one of my favorite, most sincere ballads of Michael's... And it's not cheesy as YAML... Just love love the song,and the end especially... I always imagined Mike sitting in his giving tree writing down the song and singing it... Priceless.

Anyway, tomorrow morning , in about 9,10 hours hopefully we will go to round 8 ! Stop making ties people! :D LOL!

Last edited:
Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 7.5 - page 37 / post 541! VOTE NOW! :)

Don't Walk Away

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 7.5 - page 37 / post 541! VOTE NOW! :)

Threatened

I can't believe cry survived!!

DONT WALK AWAY-

threatened is one of the best songs on there!

Threatened

Don't Walk Away

Threatened...time to go... and Don't Walk Away is the BEST ballad on the album. It tugs at my heartstrings. It has always brought tears to my eyes. Butterflies... Whatever Happens...those are good songs, but a bit overrated to me. They are picked as the best songs on the album but me they are more in the middle for me.

Don't Walk Away Not even close to the best ballad on the album... how can anyone think that... Cry is a much better song in almost every imaginable way. I don't mean to sound bitter, I'm probably just getting sick of voting for this song.

Don't Walk Away

Threatened

Threatened... for the third and hopefully final time. haha

threatened

Dont walk away
if it can't WALK AWAY i cant vote for other songs.....
and who voted for Unbreakable?? !!
its cool! i love it!

whaaa??? Cry is still safe? oh man :lol:
Don't Walk Away

First time voting. :)

Threatened

I'm a newbie in this thread

DON'T WALK AWAY!

Dont Walk away is a very good song, I think it was Michaels stab at doing Country music,...for that style of music it is very very good.

Threatend

I honestly can't choose... I have to take a serious thinking before I decide (yeah I take this THAT serious :D)

Hm...
You Rock My World! xD

Threatened

Threatened

Don't Walk Away.

Back