Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 7 - page 33 / post 481! VOTE NOW! :)

Heaven Can't Wait

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 7 - page 33 / post 481! VOTE NOW! :)

Heaven Can Wait is definitely one of my favourites from Invincible. :)
My vote goes to Don't Walk Away.

Cry! Cry! Get rid of that wanna be Man in the Mirror already! :D

Invincible gone? Nooo.

Cry or Threatened?......

Threatened

I vote for Cry!

"Don't walk Away" should go next.

Oh come on! Butterflies! It's not that good after all, isn't it.

^ Butterflies is pretty much the best song on the album. Or one of. It'll be in the grand final of this survivor. You watch. But for now, it's time for Cry to go.

Unbreakable

Cry..get lost already.

Threatened.

Again...

Don't Walk Away

Dont walk away

Don't Walk Away

cry... has to go

wtf why is THREATENED ON HERE

thats the song that should been left the list so my vote for the 5th time

THREATENED

@dangerous88 omg somebody stoled your game buddy they doing the botdf album.... Omg anyway can you do the dangerous album next ... Omg thats gonna be so damn hard to do omg so hard because thats his best work wow

Heaven Can Wait

Threatened

wtf why is THREATENED ON HERE

thats the song that should been left the list so my vote for the 5th time

THREATENED

well keep voting, what can i say! :D

as for the next album, i think it's the best that we go to HIStory next,and then Dangerous... and as for the BOTDF game, I don't mind , it's not as if this game is patented by me LOL :D

well keep voting, what can i say! :D

as for the next album, i think it's the best that we go to HIStory next,and then Dangerous... and as for the BOTDF game, I don't mind , it's not as if this game is patented by me LOL :D

yay history yayayayayayay

when are you gonna do it when this game is finshed??????
and oh ok good thing that you dont mind

damn i love this thread

yay history yayayayayayay

when are you gonna do it when this game is finshed??????
and oh ok good thing that you dont mind

yeah,when this one is finished, cause we don't wanna run over all the albums at the same time, right? :D

yeah,when this one is finished, cause we don't wanna run over all the albums at the same time, right? :d

uh uh we dont hahah

Finally invincible has gone... Honestly I like the song:)

my RND 7 vote is Don't Walk Away.... It's too difficult to listen to at the moment.

Cry... again

Threatened

Cry baby, CRY!!! Dang, y'all get on my nerves :D :lol:

Back