Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 6 - page 29 / post 422! VOTE NOW! :)

2000 Watts

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 6 - page 29 / post 422! VOTE NOW! :)

2000 Watts

already out - please check the thread title , there you have the exact page and post that marks the songs left for voting :yes:

Invincible, again! lol

Invincible

Don't know exactly why, but round 6 vote goes to: Invincible

Cry. It's one of the few songs that i really dislike....

cant believe cry isnt gone yet but for speeding up, (my) round 6 vote:INVINCIBLE

ps: everybody knows unbreakable is the winner right ? :)

cant believe cry isnt gone yet but for speeding up, (my) round 6 vote:INVINCIBLE

Well, I have the feeling that YRMW is going to win. :)

Well, I have the feeling that YRMW is going to win. :)

I think we've underestimated "Whatever Happens", I think it slowly will walk pass everyone like a turtle and everyone are gonna be "What just happened?!" :D

Threatened

i agree! ive said twice
i believe unbreakable will be the winner
LOOK

p.s UNBREAKABLE is still safe now~~ i do believe it'll be the winner

Though i have said twice, i have to say it again...
unbreakable will be the winner !!!!
no vote for it~~we all like it~~

were did the haters of dont walk away go??!!! haha...all that have went, i dislike them and they are fillers imo.

DONT WALK AWAY

Threatened

Why do people vote Invincible instead of Threatened?

Round 6: Threatened

Round 6 - Invincible

Don't Walk Away

Beeeeen! it's time for Heaven Can Wait elimination!!! You there? :)

heaven can wait

Heaven Can Wait

Imma say it again... CRY ... it's cool and stuff but c'mon. Honestly the only R Kelly pinned song I like is YANA.

Butterflies.

Has to be Don't walk away this time.

I vote for Cry

Can't believe 2000 Watts was the first to go. It's my favorite on the whole album! I'd there a vote it back option?! LOL jk

Don't Walk Away

Don't Walk Away

speechless...

I already voted, but this has to stay on the first page.

I think it's a shame that Heartbreaker already got eliminated - I really like that song! :yes:
I vote for Invincible... It wasn't easy to choose though!

Back