Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 6 - page 29 / post 422! VOTE NOW! :)

ROUND 6 RESULTS:

1. INVINCIBLE - 14
2. DON'T WALK AWAY - 9
3. CRY - 8
3. THREATENED - 8
4. HEAVEN CAN WAIT - 5
5. SPEECHLESS - 2
6. BREAK OF DAWN - 1
6. BUTTERFLIES - 1

So as you can see, the loser is Invincible.

Which makes me bummed cause I LOVE that song. But ok, moving on...

ROUND 7

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Speechless
12. Don't Walk Away
13. Cry
15. Whatever Happens
16. Threatened

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children
2. Heartbreaker
10.You Are My Life
3. Invincible

My vote goes for Heaven Can Wait. Actually when that song goes it will be very difficult for me, but that's the challenge! :)

And as usual, the fanmade video for the song that lost the round. This time it is an exclusive - the video for Invincible that I am posting was made by our friend Dom - BIG DB !!! Just look at the video - if this doesn't make you wanna dance (AAAAND feel sorry for kicking this song out) - then I don't know what will. Great job , Dom. Truly breathtaking and INCREDIBLY stylish. :)

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWJMgDIzUTs

Last edited:
Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 7 - page 33 / post 481! VOTE NOW! :)

I vote for Cry... again.

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 7 - page 33 / post 481! VOTE NOW! :)

Heaven can Wait with no doubt!

Privacy is definatley not fit for the album

Heaven Can Wait

ugh! CRY!!

Ps- I love this thread!

Ps- I love this thread!

Me too! Thank you so much, Dangerous, for starting this thread. It's a lot of fun. I am in such suspense. :D

Privacy is definatley not fit for the album

It was voted off ages ago.

Round 7: THREATENED

Don't Walk Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The third time for godsake....

Round 7: Don't Walk Away

Cry!!! I don't hate it but it needs to go or i'll cry :lol:

Oh, i can't believe speechless is still on the list... my vote goes to speechless

Speechless :timer:

Don't Walk Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The third time for godsake....

Me,too...
Don't walk away
just lost patience when i was listening to it......sometimes

I vote out Threatened.

Threatened

hi guys

ok i never thought i will get excited about this thread

i think butterflies, speechless and break of dawn are gonna be the last three

anyhow for me ROUND 7:heaven can't wait

Don't Walk Away.

hi guys

ok i never thought i will get excited about this thread

i think butterflies, speechless and break of dawn are gonna be the last three

Naw, you're forgetting Whatever Happens and YRMW which haven't received any votes. Also Unbreakable is a big favourite. I hope Break of Dawn makes it, but I'm not sure. And Speechless will probably be gone soon.

Threatened

My vote for round 7 goes to Cry
Although this is my husbands favourite song on the album, he wouldn't be happy with me voting this one out!!

Don't walk away

HEAVEN CAN WAIT IS THE BEST!!!!!especially now after his death.....so meaningful.

for the fourth time:: DONT WALK AWAY !!!!!

threatened

Back