Chandler actually tried to stop HIStory....

> True but still it had an empact on others when these guys said they were not molested. Mac really cleared it in his testamony. the only people who want to believe it are HATERS and these kind of people seem to never have liked MIchael in the first place so their view is bias; however, to a good thinking person who just want to know the truth, for these men who were boys at the time to come and DEFEND MJ is a big help that will lighten the blows. This was the same with Latoya. Many people already thought Latoya was sell out and a lier (again, only haters believed her); however when she can out o Larry King to tell the story, it killed people from trying to use that "his sister even said blah blah". Now I do not see those kind of comments or quotes from no one. this is why I like the book by Geraldine Hughes and Ms. Jones. WHo care what Nancy Grace wrote or DD or Ray Chandler, the fact that there is a book showing the INNOCENTS makes it more difficult for that lying books to rule or to be taken seriously by REAL PEOPLE WHO WANT THE TRUTH. My father who knew I love Michael told me about a few people who believe the 1993 due to Michael settling the case. When I gave all the information to my father to show his neighbors ,who liked Michael and who were hoping it was not true even thought they somewhat believe the 1993, their views changed and they thanked me for it. SO speaking out does take the thunder away from it.

Soso, firstly - congratulations!! I hope things are going well, and I'm impressed to see you are back on the forum already!!

I just wanted to ask you - you mentioned that Jordan is hanging out with MJ fans! I mean - I just find that incredible. Can you tell me - is this just something that has been written somewhere, or do you have information that you feel is quite credible?

Cheers,

djbaby

kopv no one said mj would do anything if jordan came forward, it wouldn't be from mj. it'd be from feldman and his father. the same man who assaulted his son a few months after the verdict. the same man who sold his son out by co-writing 'michael jackson was my lover' and the same man who took his son's money (the $1M upfront) to help fund a few lawsuits against mj.

the only way he can come forward is in a court of law. he was NOT called by the sbda on PURPOSE. zonen stated in open court chandler was OUT OF THE COUNTRY....no pics of this man had been floating around for years and suddenly he was 'spotted' in TAHOE (which is in cali...still in the us, yea?) skiing.....mez knew and obviously didn't feel compelled to call him as a witness.

what's done is done. june's testimony shows that while many believe she went along w/ the lie to keep custody of herson, she hadn't seen nor spoken w/ him since the allegations happened.

evan broke up w/ his gf and jordan decided to stay w/ her and she raised him until he was 18, NOT his father. he hangs out w/ mj fans, told his friends this was all bollocks,and knew they were potential rebuttal witnesses should melville have allowed the affidavit to come in as evidence.

what's done is done. u can get money AND justice but until the world realizes this, no amount of anything will suffice.

it was stated mj molested wade, brett, and mac yet all three came in as MEN and defended him yet a few jurors still didn't believe them. note that jordan would have been the only witness who 'was lying then but not lying now' and that type of witness had no place on mj's case.

I think it is good that this topic is going on. There are alot of new fans that don't know the story about 93 and as painful and irritating it can be for us fans that have been around along time and know the story, we need to realise that alot of people still do not know, and we should allow a forum of discussion for that.

Thanks.

I think it is good that this topic is going on. There are alot of new fans that don't know the story about 93 and as painful and irritating it can be for us fans that have been around along time and know the story, we need to realise that alot of people still do not know, and we should allow a forum of discussion for that.

Thanks.
Indeed., I would love to see a special place set up like we have the other subsites mainly for this case so that fans can go on there and discuss it. It would avoid the need to bring it up in the news thread as it is old news.

I must say that I am amazed that hardly anyone made a comment about the blatant set up that Chandler did against MJ even as he was trying to get his sons attention.
FOLKS> He hadn't even spoken to his son, who refused to speak to him, yet he had lawyers on the ready with the soul intention of going to the press and cause a showdown with MJ. Nothing mentioned here about going to the police or any of that sort. Can someone find the recording of this. I wonder why this was not used by the police to arrest this man?

just wanted to ask you - you mentioned that Jordan is hanging out with MJ fans! I mean - I just find that incredible. Can you tell me - is this just something that has been written somewhere, or do you have information that you feel is quite credible?
its true and well known. said ppl were on mez's witness list if chandler came to court. hes told everyone that will listen that mj did nothing and he hates his parents. but wont tell the truth in a court or to the world. gutless scum

Well- that's just really frustrating. Why hasn't Mez talked more about this? Why don't said people put that story out there into the public?

its true and well known. said ppl were on mez's witness list if chandler came to court. hes told everyone that will listen that mj did nothing and he hates his parents. but wont tell the truth in a court or to the world. gutless scum

mez did talk about it when he gave talks at colleges orwhere ever it was. doesnt matter how much he talks the media decide who gets to hear what and they wont let the public know

Well if that's true then someone should tape record his ass.

:eek: do you have any sources and stuff for this?

ihes told everyone that will listen that mj did nothing and he hates his parents. but wont tell the truth in a court or to the world. gutless scum

Well if that's true then someone should tape record his ass. God, it wouldn't even be that hard to do. Imagine turning on the news and hearing that some fan got Jordy's confession on tape.

*puts idea in somebody's head who's crazy enough to do something*

Well if that's true then someone should tape record his ass. God, it wouldn't even be that hard to do. Imagine turning on the news and hearing that some fan got Jordy's confession on tape.

*puts idea in somebody's head who's crazy enough to do something*
Nothing Jordan says will make one onze of difference to the people who want to believe a negative. Even if he comes out and say no, they will say MJ paid him. What is the use?
What bothers me more than Jordan saying nothing, is the real reason why fans want him to come out and say something , WHY? Isn't a trial enough for you?
You have the evidence. What if Jordan came out and said he did it? Are you going to believe Jordan?
I am satified with the evidence. I don't need to hear anything from Jordan.
Even the transcript from the phone message is further proof that it was the fathers brainchild. The father couldn't even get Jordan to speak to him, so how could he have accused MJ af anything when Jordan did not make that claim until much later. What more evidence do you need. if you still want evidence, then you need to check yourself. MJ has moved on with ihs life. He is innocent. Jordan is not necessary.

Last edited:
Somehow I believe that Evan couldn't get what he wanted from Michael, So he told that song and dance to other people about his so-called "suspicions" just to get them to side with him when he brought down that fake hammer that became the case. But then he grabbed that insurance money and took off. And that is what haters tend to overlook or outright ignore. What parent who cares about their child as much as Evan claimed to care about Jordan would do something like that? Ridiculous.

Last edited:
What bothers me more than Jordan saying nothing, is the real reason why fans want him to come out and say something , WHY? Isn't a trial enough for you?

LOL, you're fooling yourself if you don't believe MJ still gets a lot of hate for the scandals. Perhaps you'd like to pretend that a "not guilty" verdict is good enough for the entire world, but it isn't, sadly. A child molestation accusation will always, always, always leave a stain. Now, MJ doesn't NEED a confession in order to continue having a successful career; he can do that now. But a confession would be a world of awesome, and I don't think there's any reason to debate that.

You have the evidence. What if Jordan came out and said he did it? Are you going to believe Jordan?
Even the transcript from the phone message is further proof that it was the fathers brainchild. The father couldn't even get Jordan to speak to him, so how could he have accused MJ af anything when Jordan did not make that claim until much later. What more evidence do you need. if you still want evidence, then you need to check yourself. MJ has moved on with ihs life. He is innocent. Jordan is not necessary.

And that entire portion of your post is pointless because it's not me who needs any convincing. What, do you think I still have doubts about his innocence? I don't. Whether or not he's innocent in the case of what I was saying is not the point.

Neither You or I is going to stop the hate. The hate will stop when people realise that they really have no reason to hate at all. It will not stop if Jordan comes out and says he wasn't molested. There is enough evidence that proves that he wasn't. The people who hate on MJ are not interested in the truth. If they were, theu would have been open to the truth and they would have listed to the facts. Those kind of people will not be swayed by Jordan coming out, They wioll claim that there oare other kids or that he paid Jordyl
Yopu see, the real hate is coming from within these people. They have hate for themselves and they are projecting that hate on him.
The media feeds on these people. MJ fansd mus realise that and ceaxce from asking Jordan to come out. What for? That is between Jordan and mJ anyway. We have the resilts from the courts., That is enough.
The very same people who hate on MJ are the same ones who attack his children and call him names. How can you even attempt to reason with these type of people? You will never get rid of them. They have always hated MJ and the allegation is just another reason to hate. Cease worrying about these people. The problem is not MJ, it is these people who have serious issues with themselves.

LOL, you're fooling yourself if you don't believe MJ still gets a lot of hate for the scandals. Perhaps you'd like to pretend that a "not guilty" verdict is good enough for the entire world, but it isn't, sadly. A child molestation accusation will always, always, always leave a stain. Now, MJ doesn't NEED a confession in order to continue having a successful career; he can do that now. But a confession would be a world of awesome, and I don't think there's any reason to debate that.

And that entire portion of your post is pointless because it's not me who needs any convincing. What, do you think I still have doubts about his innocence? I don't. Whether or not he's innocent in the case of what I was saying is not the point.

A child molestation allegation will only be a stain in the eyes of the people who want it to be a stain.
May I just add that Child mosestation is known in america as a misdemeanor. It only became a major crime because MJ was accused of it. Only rape was considered a serious crime, not inapproporate touching, which is what MJ was accused of. The how many priest habve gone to prison for moslestation? They were usually fined and sent home. That was the case in santa barbara until they decided to set up MJ. They wanted him so bad and they knew they would never get him on rape, so they created this serious crime. The trouble is that when they create these crimes in the book, they make a rod for their own backs too.
No, It will not stick, unless YOU want it to. I have forgotten about the stupid case already. The Whitehouse has too. Don't you ever think they would be honouring his work if they belueved he was guilty.

Last edited:
Nothing Jordan says will make one onze of difference to the people who want to believe a negative. Even if he comes out and say no, they will say MJ paid him. What is the use?
MJ is still 'guilty' in the court of public opinion. Thanks to the media.
Go on youtube and see what some people say about him. And, it's not just on the internet.
some said he bought his way out of court, and some said they believed he did it because he settled the first case. I could careless people talking about his skin or look, but i hate it when people called him a child molester/pedophile knowing clearly myself that he is a good person who's misunderstood. I feel injustice for him. It's very unfair. I wanted to do something about it, but how? Jordan chandler case is the source and the reason MJ get called pedophile. Jordan chandler speak out the truth in front of tv camera isn't going to do any harm, most importantly it can clear MJ's name in the court of public opinion
MJ is supposed to be respected and even praised for all he had done, but all these seemed to be blotted out after 93.
I just want MJ to be loved and respected the way he should be.

MJ is still 'guilty' in the court of public opinion. Thanks to the media.

Wouldn't go that far. It's not a foregone conclusion with everyone, or even with enough people to say that it's the general consensus. The CNN poll after the verdict said that 48% of the people flat out disagreed with the verdict. Making them retarded and stuff.

Not everybody on utube are mentally sane or educated or even adult. Do you think that you should listen to everybody on the net. How about the ones who hate on black people and call them horible names, should I be concerned about them too? Racist have public opinions too. I am so glad that public opnion is not law. This means that I can go about my business without worrying about public opnion whch is so fickle and is mainly based on misinformation.
Public opnion still thinks MJ is in Bharain.

Last edited:
It is not about what people think. It is not about will him coming forward change anything I for one don't care about that. It is about doing he right thing for the right reasons. Him coming forward which I don't think will happen because he is a punk an coward is simply the right thing to do for the sake of Michael and his children. Forget what people think on you tube in the media.

It is not about what people think. It is not about will him coming forward change anything I for one don't care about that. It is about doing he right thing for the right reasons. Him coming forward which I don't think will happen because he is a punk an coward is simply the right thing to do for the sake of Michael and his children. Forget what people think on you tube in the media.
I don't think MJ will benefit from him coming forward at all. In fact, the only thing that would happen is him getting his mug on tv and getting media attention and 15 munutes of fame. To say it would benefit MJ. is to assume that MJ is bothered by it. I don't believe that.
By now, I feel that MJ would have told his chldren the whole story and has moved on from there. The only people who want it out are those who still have issues with it.
I don't deel that MJ has any intention of answering to anybody anymore. I think that is the reason why we don't even know where he lives. MJ closed the book on this issue when he went to court to defend himself, He will not be defending himself to anyone anymore.imo

To say Michael won't benefit about someone one telling the truth about him is just silly. I am talking about Michael on a personal level not the guy you see on TV not the guy the media talks about. Someone coming forward to lift a horrible lie of your head will do anyone a world of good

To say Michael won't benefit about someone one telling the truth about him is just silly. I am talking about Michael on a personal level not the guy you see on TV not the guy the media talks about. Someone coming forward to lift a horrible lie of your head will do anyone a world of good
Well, there was a court case and lots of eople went up and rtold the truth. I never said MJ wouold benefot from jordan telling the truyh. IUn fact He has already told thye truth, to huis friends. wHAT DO YOU HONESTLY THINK mj would gain from this person coming on tv and say he wasn't molested. For a start he never publicly claimed that he was anyway.
What would be the purpose of it, except to open old wounds, and to have DD and nancy grace claimumg that MJ paid him again. How would that solve anything. What is the point. MJ has moved on with his life. if people want to find informaton about the case they can look it up.
MJ needs to be left in peace; by fans as well as foes.

I never said MJ wouold benefot from jordan telling the truyh. IUn fact He has already told thye truth, to huis friends.
underground assumptions are quite different to public confessions.

wHAT DO YOU HONESTLY THINK mj would gain from this person coming on tv and say he wasn't molested. For a start he never publicly claimed that he was anyway.
his name is publicly and simply synonymous with 'the boy who accused mj of molesation'. has he denied it in his mature age? 2+2..

What would be the purpose of it,
further dent in existing uncertainties.

underground assumptions are quite different to public confessions.

his name is publicly and simply synonymous with 'the boy who accused mj of molesation'. has he denied it in his mature age? 2+2..

further dent in existing uncertainties.
The only people who are uncertain are the people who believe tabloid stories anyway, and they will forever be uncertain. The only people who want Jordan to come out are the ones who worry about public opnion which are the same as the ones who read tabloids and negative stories anyway.
Unless there is a national pole saying that the public believes MJ is guilty, I really do not know where these assumptuins are coming from. Not even the media believes that and they have stopped with the nastiness already.
What I get from this type of argument is 'fans' who are afraid of being ridiculed by their peers for loving MJ and are wishing that jordan wull come out and give themselves validation. Well too tough cause it never gonna happen. Who is to say that MJ hasn't discouraged Jordan from coming out anyway.
Maybe he has had enough of this case and wishes to put ut to rest. Fans need to do the same. If you are in doubt of MJ's inniocence, them find a celeb that os less contraversal.
Stop having fights with your friend over MJ. You will find that the person who is saying things about MJ are really doing it for attention. Stop reliving the case and move on. The trial was held and the verdict came down. Not giulty.

Last edited:
i very much think you're off the mark with yet another one of your generalisations - i'm refering to every sentence above that included the word "fan" and "you".

and believe it or not, but the tabloid audience make a huge chunk of the population.

Child molestation is NOT a misdemeanor in America! It is a crime and was a crime long before Michael was first accused. Datsmay, you need to read the penal code of most states in America before making such a statement!

And let me say this....a confession from Jordan will not change the minds of people who WANT to believe that Michael is a child molester. That is what they want to believe. It will, however, change the minds of people who want the TRUTH. And that is the only good that can come out of a confession.

On another note, what I would like to know is what ever happened to that court issue that Jordy had with his father up there in New York....you know....when Chandler hit Jordy upside the head. Anyone got an update on that?

Back