Blanket's Birthday...[Donation button added on Post #13]

I still think we should add the flowers. Prince got candy, balloons and flowers. So imagine Blanket getting candy and balloons and asking "Where are my flowers??? :boohoo"

thank You roya :D

i votefor these 2 :)

SB-163K.jpg
'

product_4534_medium.jpg
These 2 are perfect :)

I've just donated $20

Well he's 8, I don't think he'll mind there being no flowers...IDK..? Besides, the balloons Prince got were free because ellebella completed a survey.. we can't spend lots really, we still have Paris.

The shoe is red.. this is another photo of it... its the same isn't it?

CT38_330x370.jpg

The have it in good, better or best...

CT38_99x99.jpg
$49.99 - GOOD
Birthday Boost

CT69_99x99.jpg
$59.99 - BETTER
Deluxe Birthday Boost

CT70_99x99.jpg
$69.99 - BEST
Ultimate Birthday Boost
$(document).ready(function() { //setting the color options width, it is in a table and we can't set the table with //to 100% so we need to cell these cells to be as wide as the divs outside of the table var width = $('#prod_price_content_div').width(); $('#price_product_options_cell').css('width',width); });

Which one?

Thats from FTD though

http://www.ftd.com/chocolates-sweet...bouquet/product-gourmetfoodgifts-sweets/3ct8/

Last edited:
I sent this email to Balloon Planet-

Hello,

I am thinking of placing an order with you for a bouquet of balloons. I have a query regarding the delivery procedure.

The balloons I would be ordering are a gift and would be delivered to someone's home, however I do not have the phone number of the residence and will not be able to get it. The home is staffed and if the resident is not present I assume there would be staff members such as security to accept the balloons. Is Balloon Planet able to accept this kind of order?

Thank you so much,

Got this in reply:

Hello Francesca,

We can accept an order of this type if you will indicate in the COMMENTS section of the order form that someone will be at the home during the entire delivery period selected (8am-3pm for example). You can use your phone number as the phone number for the recipient.

Thank you - Jim Parker

YEY :D

Don't forget that everything should be ordered from one company, unless you want the gifts to be delivered separately.

Don't forget that everything should be ordered from one company, unless you want the gifts to be delivered separately.

I was just about to add this. We would be paying more in the end if we ordered form different companies, for tax and delivery fees.
BTW, I will have to place the order TODAY so please pick something by 8:00PM GMT time. Thanks everyone! I won't be too active today since I'm having furniture delivered and taking kids and picking kids up from school today. I will check in every now and then to see where we stand. But please, if we can order from one company. And a little info Fromyouflowers (the place we ordered Prince's gift from) has sent me an offer giving me 15% off our next order. Just keep that in mind as well.
Thanks again everyone!

I vote for the shoe, balloons and instead of flowers some little toy he can play with.

just so that you guys know. this site Fromyourflowers has an option of adding balloons and a bear to a gift. Check this link http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/new_baby_basket_and_bear.htm

You can see on the right side of the page: two types of balloons and a teddy bear.

I don't see that option with the shoe & candy thing.

So..people don't want the Spiderman balloons now?

Fromyouflowers doesn't really have a lot of good options for children.. so thats why we were looking at other sites. I don't think it matters if they arrived at different times of day, they'd both have a card saying who they're from.. but the extra delivery/taxes cost.. yeh.. i didn't really think of that. Though I think its more important to get something Blanket would really like.

Is there ayrhing else that we could add, like some books or toy?

If people are going against the Spiderman balloons, we could look on amazon for something else like you say, that blanket would be able to enjoy.

Last edited:
Who doesn't want the spiderman balloons?

I just read some are worried because they aren't from the same company as the shoe.. they're worried about delivery at the same time and extra delivery cost..:(

....and I've just realised they don't accept paypal :/ :(

You have to pay with :

Credit Card Info

CURRENCY USED ON THIS WEB SITE
All prices noted on this web site are in US Dollars.
Currency Converter

CREDIT CARD CCV NUMBER
BalloonPlanet.com accepts all of the credit cards listed below, including cards issued outside of the United States.

To ensure the validity of a credit card, we require that customers provide the CCV (Card Code Verification) number printed on the card. The CCV number is also referred to as the CVV2, CVC2, CID or CVN. The illustrations below show where these numbers can be located on specific cards.

The only way we can get around this is someone paying with their own card, and then transferring the money from the j3paypal to their own paypal account.. so they are paid back straight away.

I don't know if anyone would be willing to do this.. it would be ideal if someone in the US was willing. I would do it though if there isn't an extra charge or complication with it being an international order..

Thing is I want to get him something he will really like and enjoy.

Just so you know, at balloonplanet you can also add jellybeans/chocolate or a teddy.

product_315_small.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed jim at balloon planet he said its ok for me to place the order from the uk.

?

If no one in the US is willing to do this, I can put it on my card but I am in the UK.

Let me know.

I can do it too.

Right people lets do this..

When is it being delivered Friday or Sunday?

So the Candy Shoe is for certain.

- from where? fromyouflowers? is there a choice of good, better, best.. if so, which one?

And people want the Spiderman Balloons too.

- I can order these on my card and then get the money transferred from j3paypal to mine (minus the $10 I donated for Blanket obviously)

Are we adding something else? A teddy bear can go with the balloons.. if thats suitable.. idk... there isn't other kinds of toys on these hand deliver sites.

The Balloons and Candy Shoe are delivered by different people but they are both delivered on the same day, and both will have a card saying who they are from, so I don't think that matters. I think what matters more is we spend money on something suitable that we know Blanket will like and enjoy.

:heart:

I'm calling around right now to flower shops in Encino to see if anyone has Spiderman balloon bouquets.
I can do it too.

Right people lets do this..

When is it being delivered Friday or Sunday?

So the Candy Shoe is for certain.

- from where? fromyouflowers? is there a choice of good, better, best.. if so, which one?

And people want the Spiderman Balloons too.

- I can order these on my card and then get the money transferred from j3paypal to mine (minus the $10 I donated for Blanket obviously)

Are we adding something else? A teddy bear can go with the balloons.. if thats suitable.. idk... there isn't other kinds of toys on these hand deliver sites.

The Balloons and Candy Shoe are delivered by different people but they are both delivered on the same day, and both will have a card saying who they are from, so I don't think that matters. I think what matters more is we spend money on something suitable that we know Blanket will like and enjoy.

:heart:

On the Balloon Planet we have to purchase $44 worth of stuff!
2. OVERVIEW OF TOTAL CHARGES
Balloon delivery service requires a minimum purchase of $44.95 worth of balloons, not including gift items (candy and teddy bears). Additional charges include the following, which will appear in the shopping cart when an order is started.

USA* - Delivery Charge ($9-$39) + Processing Fee ($6)

I'm calling around right now to flower shops in Encino to see if anyone has Spiderman balloon bouquets.

OK thanks.

On the Balloon Planet we have to purchase $44 worth of stuff!
2. OVERVIEW OF TOTAL CHARGES
Balloon delivery service requires a minimum purchase of $44.95 worth of balloons, not including gift items (candy and teddy bears). Additional charges include the following, which will appear in the shopping cart when an order is started.

USA* - Delivery Charge ($9-$39) + Processing Fee ($6)

Yeh, the balloons are $49 I think..

http://www.balloonplanet.com/delivery/item-bb214HF/

Is that too much?..I figured it was ok as flowers are that price or over.

How much money do we have? Not enough?

I was under the impression that we were doing the fire truck flowers, and the candy shoe. That's what everyone posted on the last page.

I was under the impression that we were doing the fire truck flowers, and the candy shoe. That's what everyone posted on the last page.

If you look through the thread a lot of people in the thread were against flowers for blanket and wanted the balloons with the candy shoe :/.

A few people wanted that truck though too as they thought B would be jealous of Prince's flowers.

I'm looking for other balloons if those are too expensive.

FTD have ordinary happy birthday balloons that are $40

they have the candy shoe that starts at $50

with delivery is........$20.99 for Candy Shoe.. is there any extra delivery for balloon.. I cant see how much it will be..?

= $111 at the least. I think..

vs.

Spiderman balloons & delivery $77

Candy Shoe & delivery $61

= $138

Not too much difference.

How much was Prince's gift? $170 or something..?

Last edited:
From you flowers has the Candy Shoe, birthday card and up to 5 happy birthday balloons, plus we get 15% off the purchase. They also have stuffed animals.

Where are the balloons on fromyouflowers? I can't see them when I search? If we don't use the 15% for Blanket we can use it for Paris, she will be easier to buy for from these sites.

Where are the balloons on fromyouflowers? I can't see them when I search? If we don't use the 15% for Blanket we can use it for Paris, she will be easier to buy for from these sites.

After you place the order, you can order the balloons

Back