Blanket's Birthday...[Donation button added on Post #13]

Is there any other way to donate, other than paypall?
I don't have it presently and don't know how much time it takes to set up one.
Would like to take part in it! :bounce:

Yes, you can just do it with credit card. It gives you a choice if you want to log into paypal or if you want to just do it with credit..:D thats what I did.

And I agree with
kathiejmie. It is a good way to show that this is not fake if the COMPANY delivers it! I think they'll enjoy it...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I just donated :)

SB-163K.jpg

http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/kid_sneaker_snacker.htm

I love this one !!

Okay.. so I can use a credit card on paypal? the button won't work.. I am just soo happy that this is happening for the kids!!! :wub:

Last edited:
i think it is a great idea to send the kids presents i will donate too. i just wanted to say that i have never heard about sending flowers for a boy:) maybe you do that in the US but i have really never heard that before:) i don't think that an 8 year old boy would appreciate flowers. I really like the spider man basket and the candy, candy in the shoe.

Have you guys decided what to order already? I'm going to make a donation by today.

Could we buy some thing else like a toy or game for blanket instead of flower? He is still to small to appreciate the flowers.

I know, this is what I said before..

Can I suggest we do not get Blanket flowers.

He's going to be 8 right? I've worked in a classroom of 8 year old boys and I don't think flowers would be appreciated to the fullest at that age. We already have flowers for Prince, and probably will for Paris. How about we get little Blanket something that he can actually, like, physically enjoy - thats what they like at that age... I know flowers are beautiful but I really really think they would be a waste of money for Blanket, he's 8. If I got them for my cousins who are around that age, male or female they wouldn't be appreciated, they'd just end up on the side never looked at again.

Balloons with.. cookies, some kind of activity/toy - like that spiderman thing or candy (though there will be loads of candy from Prince's gift) would be better I think.

i think it is a great idea to send the kids presents i will donate too. i just wanted to say that i have never heard about sending flowers for a boy:) maybe you do that in the US but i have really never heard that before:) i don't think that an 8 year old boy would appreciate flowers. I really like the spider man basket and the candy, candy in the shoe.

So.. no to flowers?

Have you guys decided what to order already? I'm going to make a donation by today.

Not decided yet I don't think. 16th is decision day.

Does the donate button work now?

Maybe that shoe thing and balloons + something else he could play with? I agree maybe it's better not to send flowers to Blanket :)

The shoe is a wonderful idea. Blanket loves his Converse, as do I, so I think he'd get a kick out of it! Plus you can never go wrong with sweets!

I agree.

Maybe that shoe thing and balloons

That sounds perfect... The shoe candy thing and a bunch of balloons.

The bunch of balloons can replace the flowers.

P.S: We always see Blanket holding those little action figurine toys *aw*, what about adding in something like that too?

i am for no flowers and for some toy, something he can play with or what he can keep and cannot eat (besides the candy of course)

if you guys send candy they probably wont be allowed to eat it Or see it becuz then they will want to eat it lol..but because they wont know who its from. i dont think the family will let them eat stuff sent from strangers...

but i could be wrong!

i think if it is delivered by the shop itself in the original package then they will be allowed to eat it. hopefully:)

Ok, I probaby have too much time on my hands to be thinking things like this, but I just had this thought... Do you think it's possible that Katherine might not let the kids eat the goodies/cookies or whatever we send them? I'm not sure I woud, if I wasn't 100% sure that the sender is someone who's trustworthy. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but there are all kinds of loonies out there, and there's always a possibility that some crazy person would try to harm the kids. (sending them poisoned cookies) :unsure:

Even if the card says that it's from the members of MJJC, how could they be sure of that? Anyone could send a gift with a card saying they are fans.

If we send Blanket some crayons or stuff like that, then there's no problem. But if we send candies/cookies they might not be allowed to eat them.

Call me paranoid if you will, lol, but I reckon this is something to think about. What do you think?

Not paronoid at all, smart thinking. These are not you average anonymous kids. If they were in my charge, no way i would allow them to eat candy, etc from strangers.

Their former chef KAI told the media the kids are into eating healthy. So i was never enthusiastic about sending them candy. The kids are into books .They are voracious readers.
what about books and something else other than candy.?

If I were in Katherine's place, there is no way I would allow the kids to eat candy bars from strangers. I would be so paranoid and rather be safe than sorry.

yes, but fans have nothing to do with the candy, it's being delivered by the company, all fans do is order and pay. There is nothing to be paranoid about. It's not like we're sending it ourselves from home or something.

Exactly it is coming directly from the store, not being shipped from a fans home

I guess so! LOL I wouldn't if it came in a package from a fan but when it is delivered from a reputable company I wouldn't worry about it!

Let's choose from books, balloons, toys and spiderman basket. We may can buy 3of them.

Back