Blanket's Birthday...[Donation button added on Post #13]

Exactly it is coming directly from the store, not being shipped from a fans home

But how would She know that?? they probably receive all kinds of things

but u guys can do what you want..not tryin to argue but i think the chances of them letting blanket eat candy that arrives through the mail are pretty slim..

Because they come packaged from the store. The return address and packaging is from the store where it was purchased. The order form is also usually included in these which shows it is going from point A to Point B.

Its the thought that matters even if they don't end up eating the candy.

I think a figurine toy with it and a bunch of balloons would be perfect! At least we know he can keep those sort of things without any concern...

Hey y'all. This thread will be what we've planned for Blanket's B- Day...:D

ElleBella
Hey everyone,
As most of you already know, we donated and were able to buy Prince two wonderful birthday presents. Well, now it's Blanket's turn!
If you want to, you can donate to the Paypal account to help buy his present. I can promise to everyone, every cent will be spent on the children.

EDIT: DONATION Button Posted on post #13

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Reminder for what this thread is about... I was getting lost.. ;)
:angel: :wub:

'
Reminder for what this thread is about... I was getting lost.. ;)
:angel: :wub:

Tamara, I just wanna :hug: you....Thankyou! :D

If there is doubt of what was done for Prince's Birthday, take it to Prince's thread. This thread is Especially made for Blanket.

I know there might be doubt from some people who weren't part of the 1st Present sending to Prince...but instead of arguing, you can go back and read through the thread on Prince's Birthday...:)

PRINCE BIRTHDAY THREAD!!!

And dont forget to ESPECIALLY thank *ForeverBeInPeaceMichael* for coming up with this wonderful idea...and For EllaBella for creating a Paypal and ordering presents on what we ALL(as a family) Agreed upon...:D

AND I THANK Everyone for Participating... :clapping::cheeky:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
ok, i have donated:)

i would say we should send the shoe with the candy and spider man basket/toys

I'm a bit worried I won't be able to donate before the deadline as my visa electron card didn't work (don't have a credit card) and I'm just setting up paypal for this specifically. But I understand if I won't make it till deadline & donate later it will go towards Paris's birthday right?

Ah and I'm loving the shoe/balloons idea!

Hi guys... i just donated.
Loving the shoe and Spiderman balloon ... :clapping:

just wanna ask...was there any feedback from Havenhurst for Prince's presents?..

I still think we should also give him flowers. I don't want his gift to be smaller than Prince's. I think all gifts should be similar.

If we are giving him the candy shoe, these are perfect flowers from the same site, imo.

05J100.jpg

http://www.fromyouflowers.com/products/fire_engine_bouquet.htm

This site also offers an option to add up to 5 balloons to the gifts. And a teddy bear.

Here are a few things I've found on this thread that you guys seem to agree on. Then perhaps you guys can narrow it down and then add new (pics. I missed) on the next post..

SB-163K.jpg

17563c.jpg

05J100.jpg

93234z.jpg

product_4534_medium.jpg

^^ I like these :) Will there also be some toys Blanket could play with?

He is always carry around this action figure who or what is it and maybe give him one to add to the collection. Even though i think he hides it because i we found out all the fans would send it to him. Maybe transformer action figures. Hes 8yrs old

Here are a few things I've found on this thread that you guys seem to agree on. Then perhaps you guys can narrow it down and then add new (pics. I missed) on the next post..

93234z.jpg

product_4534_medium.jpg

I like these two...The apple looks delicious...but I can go with the shoe candy too if this is not possible. I love the spider-man Balloons...:D

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Hey everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend, it's been super busy. Anyways, after reading back, it looks like the top items are The Candy Shoe, Spiderman Balloons, the Fire Truck Flowers, and the huge Candy Apple. I do have a question about the balloons, are they already full of helium or is it just the balloons? Do they deliver? As for another question about toys. It was agreed early on in the Prince thread that flowers, candy and balloons were what we would get. Since Prince's stuff was already sent off and accepted (not 100% sure they even gave it to him) we should really stay along the same lines. For Prince we spent about $170, so far in the account we still have $339, which we should really stay along the same lines for Blanket as far as cost goes. Once again, I want to REALLY stress, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to every single person that has donated!!!! Without any of you this would not happen!!! THANK YOU!!!!! I have said it before (I can't remember if it was in this thread or Princes) after we order Paris's gift in April, EVERY CENT will be going to a charity that we can agree on in the name of either the children of MJJCommunity board fans. Thank you again so much to everyone! We have all really shown, we are by far the most selfless, loving, caring fans! Michael would be SO proud of every single one of you!
Thanks everyone!
Dani

That sounds perfect... The shoe candy thing and a bunch of balloons.

The bunch of balloons can replace the flowers.

P.S: We always see Blanket holding those little action figurine toys *aw*, what about adding in something like that too?

Yeh I think this too.

Balloons are like flowers for children :D!

The balloons are 'helium filled and hand delivered.....with hi-float kidsafe solution to extend float time' other things can be added to the box that goes with it eg. 'teddy bear, jelly beans or chocolates'

I emailed asking something about delivery today so I'm waiting for reply.

By the way are we looking at delivery on friday or sunday (his actual bday)?

I have donated on be half of me, ForeveBeInPeaceMichael and 3 of Iranian MJ fans.

i really like this though. but is it a cake or cheese!?
it looks like cheese to me!

It would be so awesome if it were vanilla cake. But apple is good because of Applehead. :D

SB-163K.jpg

93234z.jpg

product_4534_medium.jpg

I like these three above. Is it possible to get the shoe in a different color instead of pink? Blue or green would be better for a boy. I think we should get either the Giant candy apple + balloons or the Candy Converse shoe + balloons. I think I'd prefer the Giant Candy apple + Spiderman balloons if you can only get the shoe in pink.

When's the deadline to donate? Feb 16th or 17th? ETA: I see the final decision day is the 16th. So you guys are going to purchase on the 16th correct?

Thank you to everyone working to put this together. :clap:

Last edited:
Back