Beijing 2008

Aussies look to be dominating the Beach Volleyball

In the men's cycling road race the leaders of the 26 strong front pack are from Italy, Ukraine, Australia and Spain.

Medal Standings
mg1.gif
mg2.gif
mg3.gif
Total 1 CHN 1

1 1 CZE 1

1 3 RUS
1 3 TUR
1 5 CRO

1 1

Last edited:
flag_hu.gif
Goooo Hungarians!!!

Our women's handball team has won against Sweden in the first round of group matches! The result is Hungary 30 - Sweden 24!!!:clapping:

OMG Phelps has it really going on right from the beginning.. :bugeyed
But come on it's not nice if he wins everything.... :smilerolleyes:

Swimming is one of my favourite sports in the Olympics.
Soon will come Hanna-Maria Seppälä I'll go cheer for her :clapping:

Wow your from Beijing how cool :D hello from the other side of the world *waves* lol

hello, lol

And I have a ticket for track and field finale on August 23, a day before the closing ceremony.

Can't wait!

It's sad that a WAR began on the very same day of the Olympics. It used to be a peace treaty for the couple of days, but now the world has gone so crazy that they don't even care about anything...

Sad.

Anyway,sorry for bashing.

The opening was something I have never seen in my whole life,imagine seeing it LIVE!

Last edited:
hello, lol

And I have a ticket for track and field finale on August 23, a day before the closing ceremony.

Can't wait!

Oh wow! I'm so jealous :eek:

I'm hoping Australia will get the games again soon :angel: because I'd love to go to as many events as possible :bugeyed

The swimming heats are on Australia should do well.

Phelps is a swimming freak :ermm:

hello, lol

Can't wait!
That's great!
If I had a ticket I would love to have it to August 23 it's mens javelin final then :wild:
I'm hoping a medal to Finland from there..

I earlier posted that our best swimmer is going to swim soon but she won't be there until tommorow. I thought she would swim today :unsure:

Anyway, Ville Lång is playing badminton at the moment he won the first period against the Ukraine's player. Go Ville!!

flag_hu.gif
Goooo Hungarians!!!

Our women's handball team has won against Sweden in the first round of group matches! The result is Hungary 30 - Sweden 24!!!:clapping:

That is a cool smiley Kinga! I like it :)
flag_hu.gif

Yesterday i rewatched the opening ceremony and saw our team coming in, really nice dress! Much better then the one in Athens...actually i do not remember how was that, just that it was not very nice.loool But this one was very pretty on the ladies!:yes:

OMG Phelps has it really going on right from the beginning.. :bugeyed
But come on it's not nice if he wins everything.... :smilerolleyes:

In 4x100 our László Cseh could be dangerous for him but I don't think László would be able to win over Phelps... :sad: But we all hope he can have a shining medal, if not the gold or the silver then at least the bronze would be nice. :clapping:

Goooo Laci!!!!!!!
flag_hu.gif

That is a cool smiley Kinga! I like it :)
flag_hu.gif

Yesterday i rewatched the opening ceremony and saw our team coming in, really nice dress! Much better then the one in Athens...actually i do not remember how was that, just that it was not very nice.loool But this one was very pretty on the ladies!:yes:

You have to thank for this cute smiley to L.J. :D I like it, too.:)

You know our ladies are very pretty in general so it was obvious they would be more prettier in a beautiful dress.:cheeky:

There you go, L.J! ;)

Australia just got a gold medal on swimming!! Stephanie Rice... She broke the world and olympic record.
Congratulations! ;)

YES!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

what a little champ!!! I thought she might after watching her do that swim really easy last night

4x100m Freestyle Relay Women

Another medal for Australia on swimming... A bronze one.

Gold medal went to Netherlands and the silver to the United Stated.

Woo US has 2 Gold medals. 8 Medals altogether. :) Also Japan beat New Zealand in the opening women's field hockey match. Yay! :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Brazil has won all volleyball games so far! :woohoo:
I really like it. :)

Now the men's football game againt New Zeland will start.
Let's hope they play well. :angel:

Last edited:
Wow Phelps' swimming was really great.
But still I hope he doesn't win the all distances, it's not fair towards other swimmers :smilerolleyes: :D

I'm watching basketball: China vs. USA. This game is great :kickass:

One of the three referees is Finnish! I'm so proud :lol:

Last edited:
Back