Beijing 2008

^^^Yeah, it's a good idea. I didn't think about going to London in 2012 yet but it sounds cool. I would love to see some sports during the Olympic Games live. That must be a great experience!

I'll definitely try to go to London!!! :yes:

And, still talking about Beijing, does anyone know when the Paralympics start?? :)

^^
Thanks!! :happy:

I don't think it will be as easy to follow, since most tv channels here don't give a damn about it, but I'll try anyway! :)

the vital statistics of china, america, russia below(according the gold/silver/bronze medals)

yanwo,20080828073444006.jpg

CHINA,AMERICA,RUSSIA :D :D

Why they didn't show any of the paralympics :angry:
At least not here. I have no idea how Finland did there...

Seems only time will tell now when our hammer-thrower Pars Krisztian will get his silver medal, because even the B dippings tests turned out positive for those 2 athletes who were before him. This is a great news for Hungary ... :) (obviously a bad news for their country :( )

I can't wait for the Paralympics to start. I'm hoping to catch some footage of events like "Goalball" (blind event) and 5-side Football.
Such an inspiring event to watch.

Seems only time will tell now when our hammer-thrower Pars Krisztian will get his silver medal, because even the B dippings tests turned out positive for those 2 athletes who were before him. This is a great news for Hungary ... :) (obviously a bad news for their country :( )
I've heard about that and it would mean our thrower would be 4th.
Though if he now gets the 4th place, for me it doesn't feel the same if he had really thrown that good.

I'm just thinking why did the Belarus guys use doping. :mello:

I've heard about that and it would mean our thrower would be 4th.
Though if he now gets the 4th place, for me it doesn't feel the same if he had really thrown that good.

I'm just thinking why did the Belarus guys use doping. :mello:

those must feel also bad who could not get into the final coz of these 2 Belarus guys...i mean 2 ppl lost their chances so getting into the final instead of them. that must be also annoying for the others:doh:

Yeah, it's unfair towards everybody expect the guy who won because it doesn't effect on him anyway.. :smilerolleyes:

Back