August 15-17, 2008: Michael Spotted in Jay-Z's 40/40 club again (3rd time)

well..i guess we all see things differently..

i've seen fifty fifty. we getting upset at each other isn't going to change anything..

most importantly....MJ has come a long way...MJ is getting a lot of support...

and the media can do nothing about it. and that's why some of them are angry.

MJ has gone much further than many who fantasize about being in his position. that's progress. MJ has thanked fans over and over for their support. so..that must mean something. it's not a perfect world. but MJ has more influence than a lot of world leaders.

MJ has been instrumental in a lot of people averting the commission of suicide. that's more than a lot of world leaders can lay claim to. so..though you may not see it...you can bet your bottom dollar that those people who are alive today, because of his music, are doing things for him that i am sure to bet in vegas, you cannot see being done.

MJ has been able to escape what would have been career death for many other artists...and perhaps, life ending situations as well. and many fans were instrumental in that. fans we don't see. fans in humble positions..as well as powerful postitions. sometimes..complaining is a vent..a powerful outlet...and a beginning for fans who may not feel anything but powerless. yet..it's a drop in the water...a beginning. and as for actions speaking louder than words....words have started and ended wars. words are sometimes mightier than swords... there's plenty of evidence of that. history books say that Martin Luther King's words came first. and they had the power to move oceans of people to action.

so...everything plays a part. you remember the saying..'the squeaky wheel gets the oil?

well...apparently..that's a saying that is believed in all circles. sayings like you have not because you ask not, come to mind..

so..yeah...there's complaining...

and also...there is doing.

and yes..dangerous 88....the media is left to spit under MJ's window...and that is all.
I'm not upset, but I do get tired of the whining with no action. Especially unorganized.

I'm not sure where this idea that Madonna is hipper with young people than Michael Jackson comes from, honestly. Generally kids under, like, 16 probably don't care about either one, and up from there, I think my peers would rather listen to Billie Jean/Thriller/SC/Beat It/Bad/etc. than... Madonna. Then again, I'm only talking about my own surroundings, even though I've lived in like 6 places.
I don't agree with that either. Most of the teens, especially the females that flocked to Madonna during her hay day now are into Hanna Montana. Without fail. I also see peeps grooving to MJ's music at all ages. Still.

One thing's for certain. Both artists have huge fan bases to tap into without having to add a single new fan....:agree:

No wonder Michael can't finish the album.....he's up there partying with Jay-Z!!!

Mike! Get back to work!!!! :D

ohhh go michael
I think its cool :)

But i hope it doesnt take to much focus off of his work....I WANT THE MUSIC BACK!!

And you stop teaching him those bad words! :D
haha yes'm. cdfu

i don't think there's NO action but i think that if everyone complaining actually did something constructive, they wouldn't have time to come here and complain and also, we'd see the fruits of their labor

Good to see Mike out and about and hanging out enjoying company at the 40/40 club but Michael we miss your music. Get back in the studio and record, record, record...

Last edited:
aww cool
wish i could go there lol

but mj clubbin...now there's somethin i wanna see! :)

i wanna seee him dance tyo real hardcore rap..thats would be so cute.

And yet Jackson may stand tallest in history "because, much like Elvis, he went the craziest, and that's a story that gets remembered,"

Let MJ be "crazy". The "crazy" ones makes the best music. I like Mike like that anyway. I do not want MJ to follow suit of the "norm" that the racist media created for people to follow. If being an individual makes MJ "crazy" then so be it. At least he is not kissing the media's rear like Madonna or suing his fans like Prince.

I am really going to look forward to what the hating ass media has to say about Mike when he turns 50. Let them hate because they are the ones making him more popular anyway. They will talk about him, negative or positive and people will see that, go on google, youtube, myspace, wherever and read up about him. Mike wins either way. So, keep hating, media, because you are making Mike popular.

The 40/40 club is located in certain parts of the US. There is one in Altantic City, NYC and Las Vegas. There could be more locations but I can't think of any other locations. Mike is getting his party on! He is having a good time and not thinking about the media hating on him. I also feel if fans want to complain about the media, they should. I mean, I usually would rather fans laugh at the media than complain them but whatever.

I just ignore what the press r sayin ( and haters for that matter!)
They dont know the rea truth l 2 anything, so i just say WHATEVER!!

I loved this news!!Michael in 40/40 club!!He's right!!
He has to have fun! Certainly his work should be completed.And he doesn't have to be neurotic with work!
Go, Mike! Dance, kiss, talk, have fun!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

thgif.gif

:) See, LV is the way to go :)
Good on MJ! Go partying man!

like in 1979! Burn the disco down!:agree::D:clapping::clapping:

Dang, he was at the club AGAIN? The 3rd time........ get loose wit it, get loose wit it, GET LOOOOOOSE! :rollin:

Last edited:
Hmmm, maybe he's planning something for his
b-day.

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading it. Dang, three times? Oh, he must be really liking the place. I heard the place is nice.

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading it. Dang, three times? Oh, he must be really liking the place. I heard the place is nice.
Yeah, it looks nice from the pictures someone posted a while back.
Can you imagine MJ chillin' in the pool room on them plush leather sofa's?

I think he's there for work.. Mike don't like clubs much..

My personal opinion is he is there to see what exactly drives people to the dance floor etc.. He's probably starting to cut songs, and narrow down a bit which he wants.. So he's checking out the club scene to see exactly what pops off, and which songs more so than others.. What about those songs ppl like etc..

Just my opinion though.. It's just a bit odd how it just sprung up and is a normal thing now.. He's been to clubs all around the world, comparing the BEST to 40/40 it aint THAT much.. so..

How could there not be one photo of MJ at the club if he's been there 3 times in the last 19 days... not 1 photo!

Back