August 15-17, 2008: Michael Spotted in Jay-Z's 40/40 club again (3rd time)

OK why did I hear about Michael Jackson (along with others, like Pharrell Williams), suing Jay-Z's 40/40 club? It was like last year or something or maybe 2006, I forgot. Anyway, so now allz a sudden he's clubbing in it? lol

Let me get this straight...

Michael was seen clubbing in Jay-Z's 40/40 club, for the third time.

That's why this thread was started? Just trying to get this straight.

Mmmmkay..

That was about the fact that the club played his music (and many other artists) music and were not paid royalities for it. I think it was more of the lawyers of the artists, than the artists, suing the club because of that.

Yes, he was spotted in the 40/40 club in Las Vegas and it was the third time. The thread was started because it was the weekend edition of the news thread. DM posted the blurb of Mike being spotted at the club from Norm's column. So the threads attention went to the club. You asked a question about the club and I provided some information of the club and the links so you and anyone else that was interested, can see what they have to offer.

After reading what they had to offer, I want to go to the one in AC, the nearest one. LOL. That place looks exciting. I didn't even know that it opened in 2003. I thought it opened some three years ago. LOL.

I always thought Michael didn't like clubs, period. But I guess it depends on a club

That could be and also because in the clubs, they always play his music. I know that he said that when he goes to clubs, they play his music and people at the club would want him to dance. He didn't want to because it was like he was working. Then he says that he would like to see the people dance for a change. He said that in TV Guide.

That is TOO cute arXter, thanks for sharing it.

"I'm ready to have a good time" + Smile = :dropdead:

My mom just said.. "Maybe the reason why he went there to the club a lot.. because he's gonna do his 50th birthday party over there? Maybe its not something business-related. :mello:" LMFAO IMAGINE MICHAEL PARTYING UP. :lmao:

Back