Appleheads!

wtf.. is that victory thing. ive never seen it before someone framed an article about victory tour not sellign out?..:wtf:

It's about the other kind of selling out... they're not talking about the ticket sales lol

o8gx1x.jpg

You would do that to me? traitor!!

2d0jk1d.jpg
I SOWWEE
Puss-in-Boots.png

canttakethisstuffnomore.gif

...kinda. :fear:

wtf.. is that victory thing. ive never seen it before someone framed an article about victory tour not sellign out?..:wtf:

I can just about make the words out lol it says this

"The tickets were gone in a matter of hours.
Unfortunately, a lot of us city kids never had the chance, or the money to buy them.
But the Jacksons didn't forget about the kids of New York.
They remembered that kids like us, turned their records to gold. Kids like us filled(?) their last concert tour. Kids like us were their most loyal fans.
The Victory Tour did not sell us out.
The Jacksons and The National Youth Movement have helped hundreds of teenagers who could never afford to buy a ticket, earn a ticket.
They're letting us serve in The Victory Tour "Pride Patrol".
Our job is to make each Victory Tour concert a "Day Of Pride" for The Jacksons, their fans and the kids of New York.
To do our job we need your help.
If you have a ticket, we hope you enjoy the concert and join us in making it a symbol of Pride and Peace for young and old.
If you don't have a ticket, we hope you will still celebrate the success of this talented American family by making their visit to our city something we can be proud of.
Be proud of The Jacksons. Be proud of New York. Be proud of yourself.
The National Youth Movement"

Unfortunately, a lot of us city kids never had the chance, or the money to buy them.
They remembered that kids like us, turned their records to gold. Kids like us filled(?) their last concert tour. Kids like us were their most loyal fans.
The Jacksons and The National Youth Movement have helped hundreds of teenagers who could never afford to buy a ticket, earn a ticket.
Our job is to make each Victory Tour concert a "Day Of Pride" for The Jacksons, their fans and the kids of New York.
If you have a ticket, we hope you enjoy the concert and join us in making it a symbol of Pride and Peace for young and old.
If you don't have a ticket, we hope you will still celebrate the success of this talented American family by making their visit to our city something we can be proud of.

wow that totally cool! :cheers:

M: Do you remember, When we fell in love
LYMMJ: Of course I remember, bcuz I told everyone in and MJJC. Bruce and Tom got a lil jealous.. and 8701 & ADORE tried to ban me.
M: We were young and innocent then
LYMMJ: Um u were innocent, I wasn’t. Glad I cld corrupt you
M: Do you remember, how it all began?
LYMMJ: Yep I remember dude, I saw you out with London and when she went to the bathroom I locked her in the stall. And I came and talked to you.
M: It just seemed like heaven, So why did it end?
LYMMJ: Because HBH had me committed to the mental hospital

M: Do you remember, back in the fall, we’d be together, all day long
LYM: Yep, knowing damn well I had to go to work, u know I had my lights cut off cuz of you
M: Do you remember, us holding hands?
LYM: yep, I didn’t want to say nothing, but your hand were a lil dry.. U ever try Shea butter, it works wonders.. Look into that boo
M: In each others eyes we’d stare, (tell me)
LYM: you did have a way with staring, were you trying to undress me with you eyes?? Hell all you had to do was ask, I wld’ve dropped them drawz ASAP.

M: Do you remember the time, When we fell in love, Do you remember the time, When we first met
LYM: London is still trying to sue me for locking her in the stall
M: Do you remember, How we used to talk (ya know), We’d stay on the phone, At night till dawn
LYM: Once again, you had my phone bill high as high as Giraffe cooch.. I told you to call me after 7pm when it was free..
M: Do you remember, all the things we said like, I love you so, Ill never let you go
LYM: well I see you forgot to mention all the raunchy stuff we said.. Like you asking me if I play the trombone and what I liked about the Gold Pants

M: Remember the times, Do you. do you, do you, Do you, do you?
LYM: YES YES!!! I remember, damn u a lil pushy
M: Remember the times, In the park, on the beach
LYM: oh the park, I had grass all in my a$$, oh the beach man sand got in places that my GYN is still asking me about.
M: Remember the times, You and me in Spain
LYM: HAHAHA Spain, PG13 still pissed about that one..

M: Remember the times, After dark..., do you, do you, do you?
LYM: If you ask me if I remember one more time I swear I am going to call MYAS
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *cueing a verse from Human Nature* Tell me oh WHY OH WHY,[/FONT]

That is so awesome :)

OMG!!!! :wub: Love him so much!!!

HEY LYMMJ!!!
25gfkb6.jpg

LYMMJ: Of course I remember, bcuz I told everyone in and MJJC. Bruce and Tom got a lil jealous.. and 8701 & ADORE tried to ban me.
LYMMJ: Yep I remember dude, I saw you out with London and when she went to the bathroom I locked her in the stall. And I came and talked to you.

LYM: Yep, knowing damn well I had to go to work, u know I had my lights cut off cuz of you
LYM: yep, I didn’t want to say nothing, but your hand were a lil dry.. U ever try Shea butter, it works wonders.. Look into that boo
LYM: you did have a way with staring, were you trying to undress me with you eyes?? Hell all you had to do was ask, I wld’ve dropped them drawz ASAP.

M: Do you remember the time, When we fell in love, Do you remember the time, When we first met
M: Do you remember, How we used to talk (ya know), We’d stay on the phone, At night till dawn
LYM: Once again, you had my phone bill high as high as Giraffe cooch.. I told you to call me after 7pm when it was free..
M: Do you remember, all the things we said like, I love you so, Ill never let you go
LYM: well I see you forgot to mention all the raunchy stuff we said.. Like you asking me if I play the trombone and what I liked about the Gold Pants

LYM: oh the park, I had grass all in my a$$, oh the beach man sand got in places that my GYN is still asking me about.

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *cueing a verse from Human Nature* Tell me oh WHY OH WHY,[/FONT]

:hysterical::clapping:Moar!!!

omg!! :rollin:

M:

,[/FONT]
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
HAHAHAH
HELLLLLLLL!!! YEAH I AM PISSED!!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Brilliant, Orie! Simply brilliant! :lol:

:brow:
2wmm1l3.jpg
2wmm1l3.jpg
2wmm1l3.jpg
2wmm1l3.jpg
2wmm1l3.jpg
2wmm1l3.jpg
2wmm1l3.jpg

*takes WII Mikka far away from herstory*
:innocent:

:hysterical::rollin:
DEAD

*walks into thread, waves to everyone* Sup, everyone? :bounce:
Hi girlllll! how are you today? :hi:

:cry:

Hey look what I found in Candem market!!! I want them all but they were too expensive :(

20qaxye.jpg

akev7d.jpg

rqx10l.jpg

Check the KFC behind :D

Ok BES I gotta give you PYT, since I did give HB DIRTY D... It was suppose to be the other way around.. i typed in the wrong name.. i will have more later.. u all may not be online but I will post them for you to look at anyway..

oh how I wish I cld play in MJ's afro *for you dirty minded ppl, i mean the one on the top of his head*

Back