Appleheads!

" B: Mike you talking to me, speak normally, damn just say you both were horny. Sounding like Shakespere and shit. " :lol: Awesome!

Ok apples i gotta go now :( byeeee and thank you all so much again :cry:

when you read this stan, remember Im a dirty ass mo fo!

bum *snigger* :ninja:

Noooooo! Please dont! I can be dirty too look!

willies
:ninja:

2428mrn.jpg

3499m5v.jpg

Okay I was converting my friend into a Michael Jackson lover aka applehead. The mission isn't accomplished YET. She still resists and asks millions of questions that would have every applehead go "WOMMMAAAAANNNN...!!!" SERIOUSLY she doesn't see that he was um... perfect somtimes ;)

example:
35lhopc.jpg

But I am still working on her :p:p:p

These things pop into my head.. I just read what you guys write and I just imagine u all talking to Mike.. since we have minors on the board I can only take it so far.. and since you are a dude I just imagined what you wld say to Mike, when he explains to you how he slept with Limon...but yet was living with Clara.. rofl

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Did u write one for me too?!? :wub: Or would you? :)

Okay I was converting my friend into a Michael Jackson lover aka applehead. The mission isn't accomplished YET. She still resists and asks millions of questions that would have every applehead go "WOMMMAAAAANNNN...!!!" SERIOUSLY she doesn't see that he was um... perfect somtimes ;)

example:
35lhopc.jpg

But I am still working on her :p:p:p

show her come together... she'll see the sexyiness then :hysterical:

I might actually do that but I am afraid she will HUMP my computer's screeen!!!!! :hysterical:

And I am all excited for the family get together Danielle! :D

Hump your computers screen OMFG ha ha! You speak from experience sis ha ha!

Byeeee Orie!!! See ya soon!!

These are some mesages I left at the O2
15ml749.jpg

The Exposition Center (I think that is the name :p) where Mike recived the A. of the Millenium Award
2d97bzd.jpg

2mfyuqc.jpg

Harrods' toy section :D
v4cy1s.jpg

nnp9w7.jpg

The Hotel he stay at..

ddcolt.jpg

f3qbp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaySeuUQUYM

n4fkeu.jpg

The Opus shop...

nxj34k.jpg

wsuz4x.jpg

It was amazing :D

Oh hun thank you for reminding me of so many amazing memories i am pleased you had a good time :D

Back