Appleheads!

Ohh I'm listening also... and you have to listen to R&B Junkie afterwards!
Those 2 are the only good songs on the album :hysterical:

I feel like bumpin to some oooold schoool :D
:eek: NUH UH!

I love me some Strawberry Bounce and Just a Little While.
sex.gif

...:fear:

oh and lims...um...u know couches, magazine covers and humming come in handy for converting too, lemme know if you need an email with all combined

Ohh I'm listening also... and you have to listen to R&B Junkie afterwards!
Those 2 are the only good songs on the album :hysterical:

I feel like bumpin to some oooold schoool :D

I know :hysterical: well I like TBME and JALW too :ninja:

:lmao:
BESito mi amor, I played Come Together in HQ for her.
She doesn't seem to be too much impressed but let me tell you I feel some tingling down THERE! . Mike's killer... what about our double date?? Do YOU want to be an angel tonight? Or maybe we can have some other roles thingy ... :giggle:

present her with these exhibits:
001-1.jpg

2qjkozqjpg.gif
squeee.gif

michael112.gif
nvtelen3441.gif

mj815.jpg

Michael_Jackson_and_President_Bush_.jpg

sexykick.gif
badtour12.gif

311tlicjpg.gif

MichaelJackson1203695707.jpg

michaelJackson14.jpg

i269015734_35851.gif
van4.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzMhWJbByfY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-dX3lqH7HU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ7JislcKtI

if none of THOSE do anything for her, then i suggest that she meet my friend cliff:
gaspe-cliff-l.jpg

uh... came back and got killed in the first second. BES you are magicial! :bunny:
Can you all please convert me into Michael's fan? I would love to get exposed to all of this more and more :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

and did I miss the party????????????

:lmao:
BESito mi amor, I played Come Together in HQ for her.
She doesn't seem to be too much impressed but let me tell you I feel some tingling down THERE! . Mike's killer... what about our double date?? Do YOU want to be an angel tonight? Or maybe we can have some other roles thingy ... :giggle:

girl, you know we switch it up.....tonight it's dr. mj and his naughty nurses ;)
UA87003.jpg

hen-night-nurse.jpg

paging dr. peen, come in dr peen. :naughty:

*licks thermometer* all ready for the exam

Ok PG13 you wanted Liberian Girl, so here ya go.. hope you like it..

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey PG, ever since we met the other night I have been thinking about you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: For real Michael, aww, I thought you weren’t going to call since I had LYMMJ kidnapped for bringing you to my country. What kind of shit is that...? Let’s see how she likes hanging out with them damn Howler Monkeys in the jungle... She if she Remembers That Damn Time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Liberian Girl, that’s my new nickname for you . . .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Um Mike I’m from Spain, and I said I was a Libra not Liberian
M: You Came and You Changed, My World, A Love So Brand New[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well I’m glad you think so, a lot of things are gonna change. Like Adore calling you all late at night... No ma’am, not acceptable. I see I will have to do a lil Spanish Inquisition torture on a few of these Horny Ho Toads.
M: Liberian Girl . . . You Came And You Changed, Me Girl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: U damn right you changed, I bet you are way more flexible now… After that workout we did the other night... By the way, um I saw Muscles looking thru the key hole. But hey if he is a watcher so be it, but if he comes into the room, he will become a purse real quick.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: A Feeling So True[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Spot on, I am just giving you a heads up, just incase you see me walking around with a new snake skin purse.
M: Liberian Girl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Once again I am from SPAIN!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Just Like In the Movies, With Two Lovers in a Scene, and She Says . . ."Do You Love Me", and He Says So Endlessly . . .,"I Love You, Liberian Girl"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Michael, you got me confused with Orie. That nasty heffa likes to make movies... I heard about you two. She just nasty, no home training... So if that’s what you thinking, u better call her… I take that back don’t call her, cuz that trick got frequent flyer miles she might come to Spain. And I will have to lock her in one of the churches in the Gothic area.
M: (Naku Penda Piya-Naku Taka,Piya-Mpenziwe) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: What da hell u speaking?? I speak SPANISH AND ENGLISH… I am not Liberian, did this girl put some mojo dust on you or something?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It means (I Love You Too-I Want You Too-My Love)
M:Liberian Girl . . .More Precious Than, Any Pearl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So you saying I am worth a BIG DIAMOND!!! Ok, so how many carats
M: Your Love So Complete, Liberian Girl . . .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok like I said before I am a LIBRA not LIBERIAN
M: You Kiss Me Then, Ooh, The World, You Do This To Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well my kisses can be mesmerizing, I play a mean trombone as well.
M: I Wait For The Day, When You Have To Say, "I Do," And I'll Smile And Say It Too,
And Forever We'll Be True, I Love You, Liberian Girl, All The Time
PG: So what you saying, you want to get married?? OMG WAIT UNTIL I TELL THEM HEFFAS ON MJJC *logging on to MJJC/APPLEHEAD*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey hookaz, I’m getting married to Michael, and he is wearing the GOLD PANTS and none of you Horny Ho Toads are invited!!!!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I Love You Liberian Girl, All The Time
PG: Ok let’s get one thing straight, I am not Liberian and I am a damn Libra… Your Liberian girl is getting a little old.. Call me that one more time and I see a foot up you’re a$$ real soon…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I Want You, I Love You Baby
PG: That’s better..
ORIE,MYAS,JAG,ADORE,8701,BES,HB,CALLA,LYMMJ,MWB,CLARA,LIMON,HERSTORY: *just flew in to Barcelona* [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JAG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: HB grab her legs, MWB open the crate, Limon tape her mouth… I’ll be damned if she marries Michael..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*takes her to the airport, puts her on a plane*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: * is let out of her crate in the center of a dirt road, asks a lil girl* Where am I?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lil Girl: you are in Liberia, and here is a note for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG: *reads the note* YOUR ASS IS LIBERIAN NOW BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Luv Horny Ho Toads…:D[/FONT]

Ok PG13 you wanted Liberian Girl, so here ya go.. hope you like it..
(...)[FONT=&quot]
ORIE,MYAS,JAG,ADORE,8701,BES,HB,CALLA,LYMMJ,MWB,CLARA,LIMON,HERSTORY: *just flew in to Barcelona* [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JAG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: HB grab her legs, MWB open the crate, Limon tape her mouth… I’ll be damned if she marries Michael..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*takes her to the airport, puts her on a plane*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: * is let out of her crate in the center of a dirt road, asks a lil girl* Where am I?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lil Girl: you are in Liberia, and here is a note for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG: *reads the note* YOUR ASS IS LIBERIAN NOW BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Luv Horny Ho Toads…:D[/FONT]

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I love the whole story but I just completely love the ending!

yeah gangsta! :wild:

Back