MJ and BES - PYT
[FONT=&quot]
M: Pretty Young Things, Repeat After Me, Na Na Na
BES: Na Na Na
M: Na Na Na Na
BES: Na Na Na Na
M: I'll Take You There[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *yelling* I’M THERE, I’M THERE[/FONT]

I am just waiting for BES's response to this orgasmic story end...
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I can't decide which one I love the most, but for the ego's sake I will stick with mine :wild: :giggle: :tease:
... dangerous... the guuuuuurrrrrlllll is so dangerous... *goes away whistling*

9332_101264399893133_100000287204860_33252_4100902_n.jpg

I love Marlon, I do... and is that Karen in the background? When was this pic taken? Mike looking pretty decent...

lol@LYMMJ.. this gives me something to do when I can't sleep.. even though I work nights I was off last night and slept during weird hours. so I have been up since early this morning.... I found myself thinking about June 25th and I needed a distraction..

U guys make it so damn easy cuz u all are some NASTY HORNY HO TOADS....
8701 and starlight u guys are the only non nasty girls.. u all are tadpoles cuz u have yet to go there.. unlike bnd, bes, hb, london, adore, jag, serenity, lymmj, limon, clara, calla, mwb,michaelforever, sham, etc

And to think I'm only giving you a small inkling of what I'd really be saying if we were face to face. I control myself in here but in person all bets are off. :lol:

MJ and BES - PYT
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Where Did You Come From Lady,And Ooh Won't You Take Me There, Right Away Won't You Baby[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I came from Chi-town…. And I will cut you if you ask me if I am from the southside.. There are other areas..
M: Tenderoni You've Got To Be, Spark My Nature[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I know I’m fine, but you can keep calling me TENDERONI, so I spark your nature huh?? Well let me see
M: Sugar Fly With Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Where we going? Neverland? Your kids there, cuz I’m loud, and I don’t want Blanket knocking on the door
M: Don't You Know Now, Is The Perfect Time, We Can Make It Right, Hit The City Lights[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: so we going to NYC.. Good, I can call HB, LONDON, and Herstory and make them jealous.. Make sure your security ppl keep a lookout cuz they will come and find us
M: Then Tonight Ease The Lovin' Pain, Let Me Take You To The Max
BES: Ohhh Mike you so nasty.. I luv it. So u into pain.. S&M.. Ok, I got some whips and stuff..

M: I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.),Pretty Young Thing
You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You been spying on me in my bathroom?? I only break out the rabbit when I am drunk
M: Tender Lovin' Care, And I'll Take You There[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So what you got in mind.. I’m telling you, I will put it on you…. I played trombone in middle school.. I damn sure play better than Limon, HB, Herstory, 8701, Clara, Calla, Bnd, and them other Horny Ho Toads
M: You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.),Tender Lovin' Care, I'll Shake You There
BES: ohhhh shake, that’s how you roll Mike, you gonna have me shaking… I likes that,
M: Anywhere You Wanna Go[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So I get to choose the spot.. Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!

M: Nothin' Can Stop This Burnin'[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: WTF u mean you burnin’?? Who you been messing with BND, MYAS, or ADORE. Oh them bitches are nasty….. Man I will be damned if u think you about to run up in this and burn me.. No sir, I see we need to take you to the clinic… Damn Mike you got the clap…. And I don’t mean a standing ovation clap….
M: Desire To Be With You[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh, I thought you meant you were burnt by one of them nasty Toads, sorry about that.. But just know don’t ever let them touch you, cuz they got that nasty woman’s disease. *Clapping* *winking*
M: Gotta Get To You Baby, Won't You Come, It's Emergency[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Damn a lil anxious… Is that Muscles in your pants or are you just that ready.. Good Lawd, I um don’t know if that’s gonna fit, but we will make it work.. I see I will be walking bow-legged 2mrrw.
M: Cool My Fire Yearnin', Honey, Come Set Me Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You’re right it needs to be set free, cuz the stitching on those pants are about to pop open.. Come to momma
M: Don't You Know Now Is The Perfect Time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I can see that.. u about ready to blow
M: We Can Dim The Lights,Just To Make It Right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: We can leave the lights on. I wanna see
M: In The Night, Hit The Lovin' Spot, I'll Give You All That I've Got[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Omg you so nasty, man I am about to melt.. I don’t know if I am ready for all of that.. I gotta stretch first.. It has been awhile and I don’t want to tear.

M: Pretty Young Things, Repeat After Me, Na Na Na
BES: Na Na Na
M: Na Na Na Na
BES: Na Na Na Na
M: I'll Take You There[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *yelling* I’M THERE, I’M THERE[/FONT]

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

soooooo epic!!!! i looooooved it :lmao: :toofunny: :lmao: :toofunny:

you deserve an oscar for best screenplay.....and damn good, because it's all stuff i would say..."you got the clap?? and i don't mean the standing ovation kind" bwahahahahahahaha

omg, i never dissected pyt's lyrics, he was a naughty boy, DAYUM

i love you orie, that was MARVELOUS

And now I got BES's response I was waiting for and she didn't say anything perverted Orie...
*yet*

lmao, i just read a page back cuz i was catching up, ya'll thought i was gonna be mad freaky :nono: i only do it when unexpected ;) did ur hoe ass give hb her gift yet so i can steal it...i mean.....look at it?

hell, the story did the job, what more can i add anyway? that was brillz
Michael-Jackson-Fedora.jpg

lmao, i just read a page back cuz i was catching up, ya'll thought i was gonna be mad freaky :nono: i only do it when unexpected ;) did ur hoe ass give hb her gift yet so i can steal it...i mean.....look at it?

hell, the story did the job, what more can i add anyway? that was brillz
Michael-Jackson-Fedora.jpg

my hoe smooth ass will give the gift when not only HB but also YOU won't expect it so that your hoe ass won't steal it...
well least not immediately! HB needs some time alone with my gift, she really needs it :lmao: remember for now you're the one that was just THERE with kop ;) so have some mercy for those of us that have to relieve moments from yesterday! :lmao:

my hoe smooth ass will give the gift when not only HB but also YOU won't expect it so that your hoe ass won't steal it...
well least not immediately! HB needs some time alone with my gift, she really needs it :lmao: remember for now you're the one that was just there with kop ;) so have some mercy for those of us that have to relieve moments from yesterday! :lmao:

mmmmm, i was just there....you know how he likes to wake up......doin it and doin it and doin it right!

MYAS is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

HBH, I will hit you up next time I am in NYC.. BES, I am glad you liked the play.. I had to put the clap in there when he said Burning.. if u are a fan of the Color Purple you will notice how I put that line "nasty woman's disease" in there.. lol..
BES I will holla at you whenever I make it up to Chi-town.. we must hang out..

I AM WORKING ON A LETTER TO PRESENT TO GAZ ABOUT A U.S. MEET N GREET.. I WILL BE DAMNED IF I KEEP TALKING TO U ALL AND DON'T KNOW WHAT YA LOOK LIKE..:hysterical:

HBH, I will hit you up next time I am in NYC.. BES, I am glad you liked the play.. I had to put the clap in there when he said Burning.. if u are a fan of the Color Purple you will notice how I put that line "nasty woman's disease" in there.. lol..

I AM WORKING ON A LETTER TO PRESENT TO GAZ ABOUT A U.S. MEET N GREET.. I WILL BE DAMNED IF I KEEP TALKING TO U ALL AND DON'T KNOW WHAT YA LOOK LIKE..:hysterical:

i sooo got that color purple reference, just saw the play again. oh lord chile, we'd tear the chi up, never be the same! can anyone IMAGINE a huge meetup of the appleheads? lmao, epic...well, if everyone acts offline like they do online that is.

well least not immediately! HB needs some time alone with my gift, she really needs it :lmao: remember for now you're the one that was just THERE with kop ;) so have some mercy for those of us that have to relieve moments from yesterday! :lmao:
WHOO HOOO!! Alone time with my gift. Lemme get my green pillow ready.

And Bes thank you for my gift. EPIC!!! :lol: I'll have some alone time with that one later. I'm gonna be a busy busy girl!

I'll be here hun. Hit me up on da PM when you are coming! :wink:

Called off of work today cuz I am a slackin' apple and it's rainy outside.

The :clap: XDDDD ORIE AAAAH!
Too good... And the rabbit. :bunny:
gurlunasty.jpg

896pzv33fc66t3wjpg.jpg

this aint a bad pic minus that short hair. Not bad at all...

fn1i4li12l0sh78jpg.jpg

This one either...

npq23i4y2fp6199jpg.jpg

Peep the bronze smoky.. :lol:

Back