Appleheads!

I see that you want to get pushed off a cliff this morning.

Let me make sure you're aware of something.

2roi2w2.gif

Mine.
2upw86u.gif

Mine too.
117behs.jpg

Him too.
Water.jpg

Yup the one in the pool too. Mine.
BlueSweater.jpg

MOST DEFINITELY MINE.

I will share, but you can't just be snatching him up. I will scratch your eyes out gurl!

Remember this???

catfight450.jpg

You pushed her BES. Poor HB has lost patience. How is she suppose to work today, when all she's gonna do is making sure that you won't snatch HER MAN? *does a little dance next to perfbf to distract HB* :giggle: :dance:

You pushed her BES. Poor HB has lost patience. How is she suppose to work today, when all she's gonna do is making sure that you won't snatch HER MAN?

Exactly! Limon I'm gonna have to ask you to keep an eye on her because I have to do some work today.. I will have a nice gift for you later...

It looks a little like this...

MJWink.gif

2roi2w2.gif

Mine.
2upw86u.gif

Mine too.
117behs.jpg

Him too.
Water.jpg

BlueSweater.jpg

MOST DEFINITELY MINE.

I will share, but you can't just be snatching him up. I will scratch your eyes out gurl!

Remember this???

catfight450.jpg

I have officially died...... sorry ppl but i have to stop the screenplays cuz HB just killed me with her post... rofllllllllllllllllllllllll dead
deadlol-1.jpg

Unfortunately I have to be 16 to register on the Odeon (cinema) website, so im going to pop down there this weekend. There seemed to be 5 different time slots for the opening night but I will wait for my birthday as i say, Id like to go with my dad first, because he bought me the 02 tickets etc..

End of off topic post ;)

Unfortunately I have to be 16 to register on the Odeon (cinema) website, so im going to pop down there this weekend. There seemed to be 5 different time slots for the opening night but I will wait for my birthday as i say, Id like to go with my dad first, because he bought me the 02 tickets etc..

End of off topic post ;)

:cool:
*cough*
are they gonna check it?
*cough*

2roi2w2.gif

Mine.
2upw86u.gif

Mine too.
117behs.jpg

Him too.
Water.jpg

BlueSweater.jpg

MOST DEFINITELY MINE.

Remember this???

catfight450.jpg

cat_dog_fight.jpg
take that biatch
mmm, BEAT IT
2roi2w2.gif

steals.
2upw86u.gif

steals too

blue sweater you say? STEALS
mj815.jpg

80s-misc-mj-at-home1.jpg

you wanna come with me mike? make up some new song lyrics? what you think of that?
5vujp3_thjpg.gif

i knew you'd agree

lmao you too?? i had no clue pyt was so raunchy, i need to go look up the lyrics, i just thought it sounds so cute and sweet and upbeat.....love it even more now :D its like me, lil cute and sweet on first impression then BAM :devil: :trytobeangel

bwahahahaha, what did he REALLY mean by elephants tusk in earth song? hmm, something to think about i tell ya

BAD.
YOUR BUTT IS MINE (upstairs :lmao:)

WAIT TILL I GET THROUGH!!!!!!
*omg Mike!*

that man thought about sex 24/7!

shhh I didn't just say the S-word... ;)

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllll..

Calla, I got you hun.. I wrote it on my lil screenplay pad.. Calla- Scream.. it will take a minute to figure out how to do Mike's, UR's, and Janet.. I gotcha though..

Oh Tom why can't u be 18...but I will make it work.. U and Mike will be in a convo.... and we will go from there..lol..but u will have a lil nastiness in your play... I gotcha our "lil tadpole"

BAD.
YOUR BUTT IS MINE.

WAIT TILL I GET THROUGH!!!!!!

that man thought about sex 24/7!

shhh I didn't just say the S-word... ;)

sex horny sex horny sex horny horny sex

there, better? :lol:

he reallllly did think of it all the time *goes off to watch him orgasm on stage again*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gzDphDmvA first 15 secs = heaven

"can you feel it?" rubs down body, orgasm...yes mike, we all felt it and obviously so did YOU

sex horny sex horny sex horny horny sex

there, better? :lol:

he reallllly did think of it all the time *goes off to watch him orgasm on stage again*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gzDphDmvA first 15 secs = heaven

"can you feel it?" rubs down body, orgasm...yes mike, we all felt it and obviously so did YOU

:bugeyed:bugeyed Oh i felt it!!!!!!

Damn I will now start to listen in the NEW WAY to his lyrics!
Maybe I can find something sexy even in I dunno, Earth Song? *wonders*

:lmao: Oh yeah, Mike left some nasty ass hidden messages in Earth Song :hysterical:

Too quiet!!! It's like multiple personalities!

Ah I don't think I am quiet in real life :hysterical: Plus give me some sheerrrrrryyy and I will soon start walking the walls ! :lmao:

I'm pretty quiet and subdued in person. Ask MYAS, she's talked to me on the phone a couple times lol.

one day with us and you will be worse then you are on line.. and i think you hold back girl.. ive talked to you on msn you just as bad as the rest of us horny toads, if not worse! :hysterical:

Yeah but I'm still nothing like that in person :lol:. If I was anything like I am online in person my family would have me committed :D

God i love it when the thread goes so fast and i have no idea what is going on ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

Thanks orie xxx

Yes I know, me too!!!!

MWB.. I gotcha,, cheer up.. I will find a song for you and u will have your very own convo with MJ...

Um did the ppl that gave MJ the CLAP go get they cooch looked at???

Back