Appleheads!

FOR BES
ft07m.jpg

FOR LIMON
igf2w4.jpg

TOM you just effectively got me killed by BES, with no wrongdoing on my side! lol life can be cruel!

The first victim of the applehead thread. Lit the candle for Limon that died after being presented with a bad era Mike...

(I am gone to work. Officially now :) )

lmao!!! i didn't even have to say anything......i was about to CLOWN, then i realized that lims already knew....so i won't TORTURE kill you, just something quick, shotgun to the head then steals mike with the BEST expression..god i love that gif.

tom, for future references, in case i voodoo raise lims from the dead, she ONLY is entitled to smooth criminal mike from the bad era, that is ALL......

let's all have a moment of silence for sweet lims...my curly blonde tag team partner was a fun, vivacious girl who loved costumes, tantric sex, smooth ass mj in white suits with a fedora, soft leather couches, orange jus, and being a tease.....she will be sorely missed
*pours out some sherry for my homie thats gone*

lmao!!! i didn't even have to say anything......i was about to CLOWN, then i realized that lims already knew....so i won't TORTURE kill you, just something quick, shotgun to the head then steals mike with the BEST expression..god i love that gif.

tom, for future references, in case i voodoo raise lims from the dead, she ONLY is entitled to smooth criminal mike from the bad era, that is ALL......

let's all have a moment of silence for sweet lims...my curly blonde tag team partner was a fun, vivacious girl who loved costumes, tantric sex, smooth ass mj in white suits with a fedora, soft leather couches, orange jus, and being a tease.....she will be sorely missed

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I died today about 4 times....... TOUGH LUCK!
besito voodoo me...... :heart: i didn't try to take him you know my pure innocent sweet little (children) heart... :heart: (sorry couldn't stop myself)
AND my nasty vivacious imaginative dirty horny playful character.

YOU WANT ME BACK!

omg awesome discription there BES.. *raises a glass* :cheers:

LIMON COMES BACK FROM THE DEAD AND SHE'S PISSED!!!

14xzbia.jpg

"ARGGGGGG!"

UMMMM Tom? AS MUCH AS I APPRECIATE YOUR ASSISTANCE :giggle: I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE AWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE GETTING MY SMOOTHASS IN EVEN MORE TROUBLE :lmao:

I am not aware of having 2 separate personalities so I have to sadly conclude:
THIS WAS A FAKE LIMON.

Real limon still sends :heart: hearts to BES ;) (hides the gun in side pocket)

you also cheer my death?

:cry:

I thought I have friends here....

* slowly floats away ghost-like in the air *.....

/In case you didn't know little children, ghosts also get their airtime and have their say on appleheads thread. End of subtitle/

no silly goose i cheered her discription of you!!! :bugeyed

no silly goose i cheered her discription of you!!! :bugeyed

(sozzz I can't laugh till she voodoo brings me back; ghosts don't laugh - but thanks for the poke HerStory I know I make a cute ghost :p:p:p)

Can you make a petition to BES to bring me back?
I kinda liked my curls and my skin, and my... ah well *embarassed smile*

Lurking in the Rabbi thread and saw this:

MJ: she (Madonna) did a lot of crazy things and that's how that went. I knew we had nothing in common. But I am pretty sure that having a baby has to change you. I don't know how much she has changed. I'm sure she is a better person than before. Paraphrasing She is not sexy at all. I think sexy comes from the heart in the way you present yourself.
S Boteach: Have you ever found women who are a bit more modest to be more attractive for that reason?
MJ: Yeah. I don't like womenwho are always saying, "My nails need to be done. I have to do my toes. I need a manicure." I hate all that. I lke it whe girls are a little bit more tomboyish. IF they wrestle, climb a tree..... I love that. It is sexier to me. I like class, though. Class is everything.

He's describing me you know.. I mean we couldn't just tell people we were dating, I didn't want to be hounded by the paparazzi. He invited me to Neverland and all, we climbed the giving tree, all that. There was some wrestling too, but uh... I'll keep that little story to myself. It involved handcuffs, whipped cream and him...

DianaMic.gif

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Hi wendi! :bounce: hows the pants on the head goin? :giggle:
hey baby J .:wub: yeah its going good ...she hasnt told me to take em off yet so ~pants on head forever, babybooos !

EEEEEEE! :heart:
ththcute-ghost.gif

*pokes cute Limon ghostie*

oooh can i be a ghostie too ?~someone kill me ?:huh::excited:

SSSQQQUUEEEE! "meet the family!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol:
Videoshoots-Ghosts-Set-michael-jackson-7357725-678-820.jpg

*runs back to work :p *

sqeueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D miss baby C . :wub: how you be ?:shades:

Shhh baby W with pants on your head forever :lmao: you need to claim bad era mike and you can get a very quick and painful / or not so painful death ;) (London needs to get her ass back here seriously, you're stuck with those pants, aren't you poor thingy! :heart:)

Okay it is a bit boring to be a ghostie still :lmao:
And HB, he had SO MUCH CLASS IN THIS ! I am like, lol, he liked... well, real living women... flesh and blood, and beauty.
Not dolls. Good taste Mike.

And Callie stop teasing Tom (Tom I think she likes you :p)

good one Calla...lol

NO HB he was talking about me..

Did u all listen to the recordings:
Madonna: We are not going to Disneyland
Michael: But I didn't ask you to go to Disneyland
omfg.. that lets u know MJ was a brother, cuz he cut her ass short real quick... like heffa did u hear me mention DL.. I wldn't take yo stankin' ass to Chucky Cheese let alone DL

Back