Appleheads!

Shhh baby W with pants on your head forever :lmao: you need to claim bad era mike and you can get a very quick and painful / or not so painful death ;) (London needs to get her ass back here seriously, you're stuck with those pants, aren't you poor thingy! :heart:)

Okay it is a bit boring to be a ghostie still :lmao:
And HB, he had SO MUCH CLASS IN THIS ! I am like, lol, he liked... well, real living women... flesh and blood, and beauty.
Not dolls. Good taste Mike.

And Callie stop teasing Tom (Tom I think she likes you :p)
:clapping: :rofl:

and stan we will have to see how this one develops :evil:

(sozzz I can't laugh till she voodoo brings me back; ghosts don't laugh - but thanks for the poke HerStory I know I make a cute ghost :p:p:p)

Can you make a petition to BES to bring me back?
I kinda liked my curls and my skin, and my... ah well *embarassed smile*

2a91shy.jpg

81g5jzk.jpg

(I would laugh at this if I could Orie...)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I died today about 4 times....... TOUGH LUCK!
besito voodoo me...... :heart: i didn't try to take him you know my pure innocent sweet little (children) heart... :heart: (sorry couldn't stop myself)
AND my nasty vivacious imaginative dirty horny playful character.

YOU WANT ME BACK!

Shhh baby W with pants on your head forever :lmao: you need to claim bad era mike and you can get a very quick and painful / or not so painful death ;) (London needs to get her ass back here seriously, you're stuck with those pants, aren't you poor thingy! :heart:)

Okay it is a bit boring to be a ghostie still :lmao:
And HB, he had SO MUCH CLASS IN THIS ! I am like, lol, he liked... well, real living women... flesh and blood, and beauty.
Not dolls. Good taste Mike.

And Callie stop teasing Tom (Tom I think she likes you :p)

omfg, hilarious...i will raise you just because you make me smile and i like petting your curls while we (inaudible) mike in his smooth criminal outfit.

*makes my minions do a voodoo dance while looking on*
voodoo-1.jpg

i raise you limon!! rock on with ya bad self. now shower me with gifts

watching CT video and trying to do Jag's play.. i am about too fucking cry... there is one part that is so f'n sexy... smh.. i am in tears right now

Ok PG13 you wanted Liberian Girl, so here ya go.. hope you like it..

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey PG, ever since we met the other night I have been thinking about you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: For real Michael, aww, I thought you weren’t going to call since I had LYMMJ kidnapped for bringing you to my country. What kind of shit is that...? Let’s see how she likes hanging out with them damn Howler Monkeys in the jungle... She if she Remembers That Damn Time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Liberian Girl, that’s my new nickname for you . . .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Um Mike I’m from Spain, and I said I was a Libra not Liberian[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: You Came and You Changed, My World, A Love So Brand New[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well I’m glad you think so, a lot of things are gonna change. Like Adore calling you all late at night... No ma’am, not acceptable. I see I will have to do a lil Spanish Inquisition torture on a few of these Horny Ho Toads.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Liberian Girl . . . You Came And You Changed, Me Girl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: U damn right you changed, I bet you are way more flexible now… After that workout we did the other night... By the way, um I saw Muscles looking thru the key hole. But hey if he is a watcher so be it, but if he comes into the room, he will become a purse real quick.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: A Feeling So True[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Spot on, I am just giving you a heads up, just incase you see me walking around with a new snake skin purse.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Liberian Girl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Once again I am from SPAIN!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Just Like In the Movies, With Two Lovers in a Scene, and She Says . . ."Do You Love Me", and He Says So Endlessly . . .,"I Love You, Liberian Girl"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Michael, you got me confused with Orie. That nasty heffa likes to make movies... I heard about you two. She just nasty, no home training... So if that’s what you thinking, u better call her… I take that back don’t call her, cuz that trick got frequent flyer miles she might come to Spain. And I will have to lock her in one of the churches in the Gothic area.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: (Naku Penda Piya-Naku Taka,Piya-Mpenziwe) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: What da hell u speaking?? I speak SPANISH AND ENGLISH… I am not Liberian, did this girl put some mojo dust on you or something?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It means (I Love You Too-I Want You Too-My Love)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M:Liberian Girl . . .More Precious Than, Any Pearl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So you saying I am worth a BIG DIAMOND!!! Ok, so how many carats[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Your Love So Complete, Liberian Girl . . .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok like I said before I am a LIBRA not LIBERIAN[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: You Kiss Me Then, Ooh, The World, You Do This To Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well my kisses can be mesmerizing, I play a mean trombone as well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Wait For The Day, When You Have To Say, "I Do," And I'll Smile And Say It Too,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And Forever We'll Be True, I Love You, Liberian Girl, All The Time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG: So what you saying, you want to get married?? OMG WAIT UNTIL I TELL THEM HEFFAS ON MJJC *logging on to MJJC/APPLEHEAD*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey hookaz, I’m getting married to Michael, and he is wearing the GOLD PANTS and none of you Horny Ho Toads are invited!!!!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I Love You Liberian Girl, All The Time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG: Ok let’s get one thing straight, I am not Liberian and I am a damn Libra… Your Liberian girl is getting a little old.. Call me that one more time and I see a foot up you’re a$$ real soon…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I Want You, I Love You Baby[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG: That’s better.. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]ORIE,MYAS,JAG,ADORE,8701,BES,HB,CALLA,LYMMJ,MWB,CLARA,LIMON,HERSTORY: *just flew in to Barcelona* [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JAG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: HB grab her legs, MWB open the crate, Limon tape her mouth… I’ll be damned if she marries Michael..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*takes her to the airport, puts her on a plane*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: * is let out of her crate in the center of a dirt road, asks a lil girl* Where am I?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lil Girl: you are in Liberia, and here is a note for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG: *reads the note* YOUR ASS IS LIBERIAN NOW BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Luv Horny Ho Toads…:D[/FONT]

4t7crp.jpg

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahaha:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
OMG OMG OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:
I AM GETTING MARRIED WITH MIKE!!! you will seeeeeeeeee!!!
And he will wear GOLD and I will wear WHITE!!!
2nh4091.jpg

No matter what you horney crazy maniacs do hahahah:evil:
neb48i.jpg

I do a kick ass trombone playing... that is how I got the rock in my finger :ph34r:

good one Calla...lol

NO HB he was talking about me..

Did u all listen to the recordings:
Madonna: We are not going to Disneyland
Michael: But I didn't ask you to go to Disneyland
omfg.. that lets u know MJ was a brother, cuz he cut her ass short real quick... like heffa did u hear me mention DL.. I wldn't take yo stankin' ass to Chucky Cheese let alone DL

:lmao: bwahahahahaha, CHECK AND MATE.....PWND

watching CT video and trying to do Jag's play.. i am about too fucking cry... there is one part that is so f'n sexy... smh.. i am in tears right now

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you better not be doing her play as COME TOGETHER...you're just watching it and wishing, right?

dead@PG... rofl@the dude getting hit with the ball.. PG I am glad u like it..

MWB.. u get Come Together.. just thought of amazing stuff... for your play... BES is gonna shoot you for taking a Bad Era but u will at least die happy..

MWB.. u get Come Together.. just thought of amazing stuff... for your play... BES is gonna shoot you for taking a Bad Era but u will at least die happy..

:wild: dont reveal it!! :doh:

oh hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no. no no no no no no no no no no nono nono no no no no nono no nono no no no n onono no no

well, he says some crazy shit in that song, just looks dead sexy in the video...i GUESS she can have the SONG, but the video is MINE

oh damn just saw BES's post about not giving CT to someone.. um MWB u gotta ask BES if I can do that song..
Jag has Who Is It

jag will want give in to me, adore wants who is it....see, even tho i get treated so poorly here, i remember people's desires :weeping:

um BES, what i have in mind for CT is ultra nasty.. u sure u want me to give it away

then NOOOO....mine mine mine
sexykick.gif

that heiffer better get another song/era.....ct is mine mine mine

she likes old mike, give her something from invincible

OMG!!! That Madonna thing is on the Rabbi thread??? I haveto know :O

Yes the Rabbi thread. Ppl are posting excerpts from the book in there. I can't lie I'm thinking about buying it. I can't stand to put money in that man's pocket tho.

:p)

painful death's just fine :wild: .aw ,,poo.can i not claim ~poopypants ~on ~head~era michael ?:mello::wild:* ~yeah, that lil lundunnnnnnnnn :shout: left us all with poopy pants :mello:
love you guys :bugeyed

Last edited:
@HB u better go buy a cup of tea @Barnes and Nobles go get the book and sit yo ass down at a table and read that book.. that's what i'm gonna do

@HB u better go buy a cup of tea @Barnes and Nobles go get the book and sit yo ass down at a table and read that book.. that's what i'm gonna do

I wish I had time to do that. I might buy, read and return. Gangsta style. :ph34r:

Last edited:
u all can print your stories and stick them on your wall.. or work desk..
happy mother f'n birthday.. lol

I will Thank you very much!!! is nie to remember who my fiance is everyday :wild::cheers::wub:

Yes the Rabbi thread. Ppl are posting excerpts from the book in there. I can't lie I'm thinking about buying it. I can't stand to put money in that man's pocket tho.

I guess I will wait till is on Internet and read it from there... my money is not going no where near him hahahaha :hysterical:

Have to work girls LY!!!
See you soon!!!

Back