Appleheads!

Adore. i didn't take your WII, just remember that.. Orie tried to give it to me...:smilerolleyes:

however i wouldnt be opposed to a lil WII mikey..hes soooo damm sexay there :heart:

screw you guys

witun6.jpg

119s22f.jpg

2n9gifl.jpg

as if I would cheat on WII Mikka with Gary Coleman! :mello: or anyone for that matter! tf Orie!

2zsd64n.jpg
2zsd64n.jpg
2zsd64n.jpg

2zsd64n.jpg
2zsd64n.jpg
2zsd64n.jpg

Adore. i didn't take your WII, just remember that.. Orie tried to give it to me...:smilerolleyes:

however i wouldnt be opposed to a lil WII mikey..hes soooo damm sexay there :heart:

whoa whoa

red card

zujyw4.jpg

Adore doesn't like sharing. :mello: Beware.
cookiejar1-1.jpg

They're so chewy and delicious...

Daaaaayum, Adore's got an area rug chest hair style going on there.

I'm off to try out my new makeups~
norm_RLY_PRETTY.jpg

Back sooooon!

Adore and MJ talking to JAG the therapist (...) A: OMG, give this man an Oscar.. you trippin’. You acting like I never did nothing for you… Um how many times have I handled that damn cucumber.. Plenty of times.. How many times have I worn that Tinkerbell outfit?? 2 many damn times to count.. Oh don’t play the victim.

O M F G!!!
:hysterical: that part just ALMOST killed me! *not letting her life go away that quickly again being a ghostie, no matter how cute, gets really boring!* Hilarious!

nooo, danielle sweetie, you get a song....just not THAT song.....speechless is gorgeous....or steal human nature from hb, it's soft, mellow and pretty like you :) or butterflies

Pretty :hysterical::hysterical:

I got you MWB...... Break of Dawn.. that's perfecttttttttttttttttttt..

OMG :bugeyed:bugeyed I may wet myself reading that it is so lovley and so sweet but at te same time so mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wub:

Hi Apples Welcome back sis! xxxxxxx How was the other side????

:lol: @ you all and all this mess here! ILY! :heart:

going to sleep today early! will have a really hard day@ work tomorrow.
Keep you fingers crossed for me my appleheads! I will entertain a group of
strange people for 8 hours tomorrow, so really keep your fingers crossed :yes:

and Mike, please, give me some inspiration!!!! :angel:
Mike+Jackson.jpg

7525a4f8a1b15a89_MichaelJa_Kevin_16852308_400.jpg

dance06.jpg

michael-jackson-gold-lame-bodysuite-history-tour-1997.jpg

good night sweethearts :heart: :hi:

:rofl: id forgotten about that

"Why ello callie, eh wot? Its bluddy freezin owt here, wanna go insoide? oy 'av fish un chips"
Well I am british you know ;)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
yeah bloooody hell a wee bit freezin shite!
I live in Ireland now! you crack me up! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:giggle: :lmao:
Calla you didn't see your new relationship plot unveiling, did you?

and Danielle I much prefer to be back INSIDE my body again.
All this floating in the air... didn't quite sit with me :p:p:p
no????? what you talk about?????? like what relationship???? I am commited to Mike!!!! don't want any another :D

Good night Callie sweet Michael dreams to you xxxxx
thank you sweet! I will have them for sure *thinks of black panter* :cloud9:

no????? what you talk about?????? like what relationship???? I am commited to Mike!!!! don't want any another :D

Well tom you can forget our date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no no no girls! this isn't the way!
you're both breaking Tom's heart!!

:O she didnt see! Lets shup about it, hoez.

"a toi toi toi toi oim freckin shitfaced after our pub haul last noight, top o' the mornin"

all i really know xD

Back