Appleheads!

jag will want give in to me, adore wants who is it....see, even tho i get treated so poorly here, i remember people's desires :weeping:

:heart: you BES..

u all can print your stories and stick them on your wall.. or work desk..
happy mother f'n birthday.. lol

:lmao:

omg.. damn ok, i will have to reverse the names.. cuz this is a 3 way.. with who is it

dont start over! and adore is from middle of nowhere london..:hysterical:

i thought so.. ok.. just gotta add it to the story.. the next story is actually Adore's with Jag in it, since the song was Adore's.. got them mixed up..

Listening to Dirty Diana and adding HB's lines in...lol

Heeeeeeeey Jackie!!!! The Rabbi book, the one that has all those tapes of Michael...
How are you girl!!! Just PM you!!!
I have to work for a while... they want me todo stuff :( Stupid boss...
But I will be lurking from time to time:p
See ya later!!!!

i thought so.. ok.. just gotta add it to the story.. the next story is actually Adore's with Jag in it, since the song was Adore's.. got them mixed up..

Waiting for the Epicness...

And I am MAD at you for posting this in the other thread...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qqMdJdMFOw

I have been on 70s J5 overload for the past two weeks.. another song to add to the iPod.

FOR BES
ft07m.jpg

FOR LIMON
igf2w4.jpg

FOR CALLIE
29fedxz.jpg

FOR STAN

ffd4wg.jpg

FOR DANIELLE
333wl5l.jpg

Thanks tom :)
dead@PG... rofl@the dude getting hit with the ball.. PG I am glad u like it..

MWB.. u get Come Together.. just thought of amazing stuff... for your play... BES is gonna shoot you for taking a Bad Era but u will at least die happy..

um BES, what i have in mind for CT is ultra nasty.. u sure u want me to give it away

then NOOOO....mine mine mine
sexykick.gif

that heiffer better get another song/era.....ct is mine mine mine

she likes old mike, give her something from invincible

Okay so i get CT then i dont get CT Orie my dear save you the hassle bless ya heart dont worry about mine i just enjoy reading them any ways xxxxxx

You horny ho toads are too damn much. :hysterical:
I'm off to Ulta forrrrr....SOME CREAMY CREAMZ!
060-1.gif

:girl_flirt:
Back lataaaa! Maybe with epic eyewerks pictures or something!

Thanks tom :)

Okay so i get CT then i dont get CT Orie my dear save you the hassle bless ya heart dont worry about mine i just enjoy reading them any ways xxxxxx

nooo, danielle sweetie, you get a song....just not THAT song.....speechless is gorgeous....or steal human nature from hb, it's soft, mellow and pretty like you :) or butterflies

Adore and MJ talking to JAG the therapist
M: I Gave Her Money, I Gave Her Time, I Gave Her Everything, Inside One Heart Could Find
Adore: Mike u call giving me $10grand money and u gave that trick LMP $15mil. Cheap sucka. Oh and time, whatever, u stayed going to NYC,Atlanta, Chicago, Ohio, and I know about your trip to Spain.. So you had no time for me..
Jag: So what you are saying is that he is always on the go, and never with you? *so he really can’t stand her and he likes to get away, I will have to see how I can get him to my house*
M: I Gave Her Passion, My Very Soul
A: Passion, um doin’ it with bubbles in the room is not passion.. Playing Peter Pan songs is not being romantic
M: I Gave Her Promises, and Secrets So Untold
A: U promised that you wldn’t go see them nasty Horny Ho Toad, and yeah u told me a secret how one of them hookaz gave u something… but yet u still talk to them.. U wrong dead wrong
J: He gave you an STD?? *looking at Adore like she got a booger on her nose, thinking this heffa nasty.. .*

M: And She Promised Me Forever, And A Day We'd Live As One
J: so you guys are married *damn might be a lil harder to get rid of a wife*
M: We Made Our Vows, We'd Live A Life Anew
A: *starting to sense Jag is trying to step in * YES DAMNIT WE MARRIED
M: And She Promised Me In Secret,That She'd Love Me For All Time,It's A Promise So Untrue
A: I do love you for all time, but u and them heffas u call your “friends” get on my nerves.. stay calling the house.. oh and tell HERSTORY to come get her nasty ass drawz out the house…
J: *gotta remember I gotta take out Herstory*

M: Tell Me What Will I Do?
J: You all need to take a few weeks away from each other. Adore you need to go back to England , and Michael you need to go back to Vegas and call me whenever you feel you need to discuss your problems.
M: And It Doesn't Seem To Matter, And It Doesn't Seem Right, 'Cause The Will Has Brought, No FortuneStill I Cry Alone At Night.
J: Oh my so you cry over Adore. Adore why do you dog him out so much? You have him crying
Adore: *looking at Jag like she about to pounce on her* WTH u mean dog him out? I didn’t do nuthin’.. Why the hell you crying Mike
M: Don't You Judge Of My Composure, 'Cause I'm Lying To Myself
A&J: Lyin’ about what?
J: *thinking Adore is a low down ho’*
M: And The Reason Why She Left Me, Did She Find In Someone Else?
A: *looking guilty*
J: WHAT?? Adore you didn’t mention that you have been cheating and you left him

M: (Who Is It?) It Is A Friend Of Mine
J: (Who Is It?)
A: Huh, what, what
M: Is It My Brother!
A: ewww Slick-back Jackson (Jermaine) hell no, Bowling ball head Randy oh no, and no to the other brothers
J: * I betcha that heffa messin’ with Tito.. She looks like she likes cushionie guys…
M: Somebody Hurt My Soul, Now
M: I Can't Take This Stuff No More
J: So what you gone do about it, put her out? *plz put her out*

M: I Am The Damned, I Am The Dead, I Am The Agony Inside
A: Damn Mike you really gotta let it all out in therapy huh?? You could’ve told me this at home. Putting our business out there in the open
M: The Dying Head, This Is Injustice, Woe Unto Thee, I Pray This Punishment, Would Have Mercy On Me
A: OMG, give this man an Oscar.. you trippin’. You acting like I never did nothing for you… Um how many times have I handled that damn cucumber.. Plenty of times.. How many times have I worn that Tinkerbell outfit?? 2 many damn times to count.. Oh don’t play the victim.

M: And She Promised Me Forever, That We'd Live Our Life As One
J: So you think she flaked on her promise
A: *looking at Jag* Why are you making me the guilty one
M:We Made Our Vows,We'd Live A Love So True
J: And that heffa couldn’t keep her vows…
A: *standing up* heffa
J: I meant Mrs. Jackson couldn’t keep her vows
M: It Seems That She Has Left Me, For Such Reasons Unexplained
A: Damn that was so not how it was..
M: I Need To Find The Truth, But See What Will I Do!
A: *looking scared* Whatchu gone do?
J: *I hope this heffa gets her shit cut up and thrown out* Well Adore it seems as if you have some explaining to do.. Michael feels betrayed and you seem to be holding back something *smirk on her face*
A: Ok I see how you gonna play this, I will knock u into the middle of next week come Monday..

M: And It Doesn't Seem To Matter, And It Doesn't Seem Right
J: Well Michael you shld put her out.
A: did the F’N therapist just tell him to put me out.. omg I can’t believe this
M: 'Cause The Will Has Brought, No Fortune,Still I Cry Alone At Night,Don't You Judge Of My Composure
J: See you make him cry.. Michael, if you ever feel the need to talk late at night, call me I am usually up chopping cucumbers or playing the trombone… *wink*
M: 'Cause I'm Bothered Everyday, And She Didn't Leave A Letter,She Just Up And Ran Away
A: I did leave a letter, I be Clara came over and ripped it up.. Omg, that no good trick.. It said I was going to Walmart to get you some more white socks. But no u went and changed all the locks to the house

M: It Is A Friend Of Mine
A: NO stop asking me.. I just went over there cuz you locked me out.
M: Is It My Brother?
[FONT=&quot]A: Omg, no I wouldn’t mess with them
M: I Can't Take It 'Cause I'm Lonely
J:(Who Is It?)
A: OK OK, I will tell you, it is Gary Coleman.
12356064alfredcusto812007103127pm.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:
M: I Gave Her Money, I Gave Her Time, I Gave Her Everything, Inside One Heart Could Find
Adore: Mike u call giving me $10grand money and u gave that trick LMP $15mil. Cheap sucka. Oh and time, whatever, u stayed going to NYC,Atlanta, Chicago, Ohio, and I know about your trip to Spain.. So you had no time for me..
Jag: So what you are saying is that he is always on the go, and never with you? *so he really can’t stand her and he likes to get away, I will have to see how I can get him to my house*
A: Passion, um doin’ it with bubbles in the room is not passion.. Playing Peter Pan songs is not being romantic
A: U promised that you wldn’t go see them nasty Horny Ho Toad, and yeah u told me a secret how one of them hookaz gave u something… but yet u still talk to them.. U wrong dead wrong
J: He gave you an STD?? *looking at Jag like she got a booger on her nose, thinking this heffa nasty.. .*

M: And She Promised Me In Secret,That She'd Love Me For All Time,It's A Promise So Untrue
A: I do love you for all time, but u and them heffas u call your “friends” get on my nerves.. stay calling the house.. oh and tell HERSTORY to come get her nasty ass drawz out the house…

J: You all need to take a few weeks away from each other. Adore you need to go back to England , and Michael you need to go back to Vegas and call me whenever you feel you need to discuss your problems.
M: And It Doesn't Seem To Matter, And It Doesn't Seem Right, 'Cause The Will Has Brought, No FortuneStill I Cry Alone At Night.
J: Oh my so you cry over Adore. Adore why do you dog him out so much? You have him crying
Adore: *looking at Jag like she about to pounce on her* WTH u mean dog him out? I didn’t do nuthin’.. Why the hell you crying Mike

A: ewww Slick-back Jackson (Jermaine) hell no, Bowling ball head Randy oh no, and no to the other brothers
J: * I betcha that heffa messin’ with Tito.. She looks like she likes cushionie guys…

A: Damn Mike you really gotta let it all out in therapy huh?? You could’ve told me this at home. Putting our business out there in the open
M: The Dying Head, This Is Injustice, Woe Unto Thee, I Pray This Punishment, Would Have Mercy On Me
A: OMG, give this man an Oscar.. you trippin’. You acting like I never did nothing for you… Um how many times have I handled that damn cucumber.. Plenty of times.. How many times have I worn that Tinkerbell outfit?? 2 many damn times to count.. Oh don’t play the victim.

J: *I hope this heffa gets her shit cut up and thrown out* Well Adore it seems as if you have some explaining to do.. Michael feels betrayed and you seem to be holding back something *smirk on her face*
A: Ok I see how you gonna play this, I will knock u into the middle of next week come Monday..

M: 'Cause The Will Has Brought, No Fortune,Still I Cry Alone At Night,Don't You Judge Of My Composure
J: See you make him cry.. Michael, if you ever feel the need to talk late at night, call me I am usually up chopping cucumbers or playing the trombone… *wink*
M: 'Cause I'm Bothered Everyday, And She Didn't Leave A Letter,She Just Up And Ran Away
A: I did leave a letter, I be Clara came over and ripped it up.. Omg, that no good trick.. It said I was going to Walmart to get you some more white socks. But no u went and changed all the locks to the house

[FONT=&quot]A: Omg, no I wouldn’t mess with them[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]J: (Who Is It?)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Somebody Hurt My Soul, Now[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]J: (Who Is It?)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: I Can't Take It 'Cause I'm Lonely[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]J:(Who Is It?)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A: OK OK, I will tell you, it is Gary Coleman.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

OMG PERFECTION!!!!! :cheers: i ly sooo much right now.. :rollin: :hysterical:

J: He gave you an STD?? *looking at Jag like she got a booger on her nose, thinking this heffa nasty.. .*

[/FONT]

this NEEEEDS to be a sitcom!!! omfg.....bwahahahahaha
and the ENDING!!! gary coleman!!!
dead2qv0.gif

hit the roof why? :brow: Lemme catch up on the missed pages before I potentially have to kick your ass

Orie.. hide now!!! :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

*hides cause i know adore will try to cut me*

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

J: He gave you an STD?? *looking at Adore like she got a booger on her nose, thinking this heffa nasty.. .*

[/FONT]

OMFG Orie!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Gary f**king Coleman!!! :lmao:

Yes the Rabbi thread. Ppl are posting excerpts from the book in there. I can't lie I'm thinking about buying it. I can't stand to put money in that man's pocket tho.

Me too, I'm in the same boat. I really want to know what Michael had to say, but I don't want to give that bastard any of my money :(

@HB u better go buy a cup of tea @Barnes and Nobles go get the book and sit yo ass down at a table and read that book.. that's what i'm gonna do

I wish I had time to do that. I might buy, read and return. Gangsta style. :ph34r:

I can't do either. It takes me a long time to read books (short attention span :lol:) and by the time I finished it it would be too late to return it. What am I gonna do?

damm straight we be nasty.. thats why you love us orie!!! Greeat lil reads to wake up to hun :huggy:

morning everyone! :cheers:

Speak for yourself, I ain't nasty :coffee:

3499m5v.jpg

where is Adore from?

made_in_england_bar_code_barcode_card-p137513898032288928q0yk_400.jpg

:heart: thats just a good as GITM.. Adores gonna fry me but i dont care!!! :tease:

*grabs weapon*

poker.gif

dont start over! and adore is from middle of nowhere london..:hysterical:

I am from the middle of nowhere! :hysterical:

okay I see you've posted it... do I even want to read? :ninja: ppl seem to think I'm gonna get the murder turtle out on you

lol@jag wanting adore's song.. lol

karma is off sick today so I guess I gotta do her job for her :coffee:

8yi3b8.jpg

choices, choices...

Back