Appleheads!

Hey JAG and HB! :huggy:

Hey mama!

:lmao: did you read my edit?

*RUNS AWAY WITH SMOOTH CRIMINAL BEFORE HB TAKES IT BACK*!!!

Et Tu Limon??? I thought we were friends! :

I have officially died...... sorry ppl but i have to stop the screenplays cuz HB just killed me with her post... rofllllllllllllllllllllllll dead
deadlol-1.jpg

She be messing with me man! Y'all can't be effing around with my perf!

cat_dog_fight.jpg
take that biatch
mmm, BEAT IT
2roi2w2.gif

steals.
2upw86u.gif

steals too

blue sweater you say? STEALS
mj815.jpg

80s-misc-mj-at-home1.jpg

you wanna come with me mike? make up some new song lyrics? what you think of that?
5vujp3_thjpg.gif

i knew you'd agree

Oh word??? Okay we can play...

-m7szlv.gif

***Jumps into CT video, snatches Mike off the stage and runs like hell!****

-315o0va.gif

Runs through Bad video, snatches Bad Mike from Hoyt-Schermerhorn station and runs with CT Mike and Bad Mike to...

Diana-1.gif

DD video where I pick up DD Mike, and together with CT Mike, DD Mike and Bad Mike.. we (inaudible) all of our (inaudible) and then Bad Mike REALLY gets to (muffled) me and once he's done CT Mike proceeds to (inaudible) my (muffled) and then DD Mike just completely makes me (inaudible) and then we all just (inaudible) with exhaustion.

Oh it's just too much! :stretcher:

(Damn it though I have to work! That took such a long time! I'll be back in a bit.) :lol:

Hey mama!

-m7szlv.gif

-315o0va.gif

Runs through Bad video, snatches Bad Mike from Hoyt-Schermerhorn station and runs with CT Mike and Bad Mike to...

Diana-1.gif

DD video where I pick up DD Mike, and together with CT Mike, DD Mike and Bad Mike.. we (inaudible) all of our (inaudible) and then Bad Mike REALLY gets to (muffled) me and once he's done CT Mike proceeds to (inaudible) my (muffled) and then DD Mike just completely makes me (inaudible) and then we all just (inaudible) with exhaustion.

(Damn it though I have to work! That took such a long time! I'll be back in a bit.) :lol:

muffled muffled muffled inaudible inaudible muffled!!!!!

okay Imma lover not a fighter...
*I wouldn't want to get between BES and HB now*!!!!

Runs away!

-m7szlv.gif

-315o0va.gif

Diana-1.gif

dead2qv0.gif
i am officially on the other side, an apparition speaking to you all.....that KILLED me, omfg, thank you hb, you directly took me into the arms of angel bad mj. i'll always remember you for that, see you on the other side

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllll..

Calla, I got you hun.. I wrote it on my lil screenplay pad.. Calla- Scream.. it will take a minute to figure out how to do Mike's, UR's, and Janet.. I gotcha though..

ssssqqqqquuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeee~~!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Just to bring you some inspiration :lol:
Michael%20Jackson%20scream%2017.jpg

those eyes...
Scream-michael-jackson-7126955-410-500.jpg

this finger...
1247507132.jpeg

this butt...
scream-michael-jackson-8063326-682-1000.jpg

this legs....
michael-jackson-scream-9-thumb.jpg

this body...
scream-michael-jackson-8063329-681-1000.jpg

this sense of humour...
MIchael-Janet-Scream-michael-jackson-7735578-768-576.jpg

and this tenderness :)lmao:)
Michael-Janet-Scream-michael-jackson-7735540-768-576.jpg

:in_love:

dead2qv0.gif
i am officially on the other side, an apparition speaking to you all.....that KILLED me, omfg, thank you hb, you directly took me into the arms of angel bad mj. i'll always remember you for that, see you on the other side

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I DIED once because of HB but then I came back to walk this Earth again but now YOU JUST KILLED ME again, I am dead...

:angel:*joining BES quickly in heaven for the double date!*

sex horny sex horny sex horny horny sex

there, better? :lol:

he reallllly did think of it all the time *goes off to watch him orgasm on stage again*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0gzDphDmvA first 15 secs = heaven

"can you feel it?" rubs down body, orgasm...yes mike, we all felt it and obviously so did YOU

Oh I feel it! Fuck yeah I feel it, over and over and over again. He makes me feel all sorts of things :naughty:

Lol everyone is so excited they CAN'T CONTAIN THEMSELVES!

AND LYMMJ you say you are subdued...
that brings no association with anything sexy & horny whatsoever, right ? .....

:D
Good point :lmao: Guess I just don't give myself enough credit :D

Hey mama!

-m7szlv.gif

-315o0va.gif

Diana-1.gif

Wow! *hands HB a cigarette* I think you need one after that :hysterical:

Back