Appleheads!

896pzv33fc66t3wjpg.jpg

this aint a bad pic minus that short hair. Not bad at all...

was he playing a homeless guy?

DEAD@Herstory getting the "rabbit"....

As for the meet up.. I am look to set it up for next year.. but I will get some input from you all in the next couple of day.... see where u all want to meet and stuff..

Herstory you story may be to raunchy.. i gotta change some ideas b4 i even think about posting.. they may ban me from the internet.
Starlight, will get a special one.. heal the world or something like that.. u know she is sensitive..lol...our lil tinkerbell
Poor Tom I can't really go there with him he is young... lol@his I can be nasty post..lmao...

Did you all read PG's screenplay??? I cldn't stop lol myself at the ending..

As for the meet up.. I am look to set it up for next year.. but I will get some input from you all in the next couple of day.... see where u all want to meet and stuff..

Herstory you story may be to raunchy.. i gotta change some ideas b4 i even think about posting.. they may ban me from the internet.
Starlight, will get a special one.. heal the world or something like that.. u know she is sensitive..lol...our lil tinkerbell
Poor Tom I can't really go there with him he is young... lol@his I can be nasty post..lmao...

lol, the ending to all of them are fab! i love that we kidnap and drop her ass off, sooooo funny. take THAT heiffer. but my fave is the snakeskin purse bit :lmao:

lol, will you be there or heal the world def good starlight choices, def.

bwahaha, i am so slow....yesterday i was whining that there were no bad cd songs left to choose from since you gave hb MY song, completely overlooking the sexy that is "the way you make me feel" what a tard,i need to hang up my bad era badge. but PYT was so epic, so hot, even kinkier song than i realized :D you made my day with that one....drunk in the bathroom, the clap, muscles....epic

*pushes up cleavage, goes to steal some perfbf loving from hb*...he's MY pyt now
nvtelen3441.gif

lol@LYMMJ.. this gives me something to do when I can't sleep.. even though I work nights I was off last night and slept during weird hours. so I have been up since early this morning.... I found myself thinking about June 25th and I needed a distraction..

U guys make it so damn easy cuz u all are some NASTY HORNY HO TOADS....
8701 and starlight u guys are the only non nasty girls.. u all are tadpoles cuz u have yet to go there.. unlike bnd, bes, hb, london, adore, jag, serenity, lymmj, limon, clara, calla, mwb,michaelforever, sham, etc

damm straight we be nasty.. thats why you love us orie!!! Greeat lil reads to wake up to hun :huggy:

morning everyone! :cheers:

:lol: nah I think it's from the infamous Childhood video... U know Mike loved his WAAAYY oversized clothes...

that was the Childhood video.

that man can get it.. when i get to heaven, god is gonna put me and mj out, for lewd behavior..

lmao, i knew the video, tho i could only watch it once....he just looks majorly homeless right there....dirty shirt, huge shirt, huge jacket....dayum, great way to symbolize rough childhood

that was the Childhood video.

that man can get it.. when i get to heaven, god is gonna put me and mj out, for lewd behavior..

I seriously doubt that any one of us will ever make it to the heavenly peace...

applehead = :angel: ??? something seriously wrong with that logic.

and lol @BES that was my first impression too!

896pzv33fc66t3wjpg.jpg

this aint a bad pic minus that short hair. Not bad at all...

fn1i4li12l0sh78jpg.jpg

This one either...

npq23i4y2fp6199jpg.jpg

Peep the bronze smoky.. :lol:
HAAAAYYY BRONZE!! :girl_flirt:
*slithers hand under blanket* :fear:
Sure is nice and warm under here...:shifty:

[FONT=&quot] By the way, um I saw Muscles looking thru the key hole. But hey if he is a watcher so be it, but if he comes into the room, he will become a purse real quick.[/FONT]
2428mrn.gif

Poor muscles.
gif_miscellaneous_114.gif

Yaaaay meet-up! As long as I can save up a little I will be there.

Damn I will now start to listen in the NEW WAY to his lyrics!
Maybe I can find something sexy even in I dunno, Earth Song? *wonders*

lmao you too?? i had no clue pyt was so raunchy, i need to go look up the lyrics, i just thought it sounds so cute and sweet and upbeat.....love it even more now :D its like me, lil cute and sweet on first impression then BAM :devil: :trytobeangel

bwahahahaha, what did he REALLY mean by elephants tusk in earth song? hmm, something to think about i tell ya

[FONT=&quot] By the way, um I saw Muscles looking thru the key hole. But hey if he is a watcher so be it, but if he comes into the room, he will become a purse real quick.[/FONT]
2428mrn.gif

Poor muscles.

Muscles RRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN *or slide whatever*

lol@LYMMJ.. this gives me something to do when I can't sleep.. even though I work nights I was off last night and slept during weird hours. so I have been up since early this morning.... I found myself thinking about June 25th and I needed a distraction..

U guys make it so damn easy cuz u all are some NASTY HORNY HO TOADS....
8701 and starlight u guys are the only non nasty girls.. u all are tadpoles cuz u have yet to go there.. unlike bnd, bes, hb, london, adore, jag, serenity, lymmj, limon, clara, calla, mwb,michaelforever, sham, etc

I love being a nasty horny ho toad :devil::evil:

MYAS is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:[/B][/SIZE]

Not quite yet. A mod still hasn't set her free :(

i sooo got that color purple reference, just saw the play again. oh lord chile, we'd tear the chi up, never be the same! can anyone IMAGINE a huge meetup of the appleheads? lmao, epic...well, if everyone acts offline like they do online that is.

I think y'all would be disappointed with me at least. In person I don't think I am anything like I am online :lol:

lol, the ending to all of them are fab! i love that we kidnap and drop her ass off, sooooo funny. take THAT heiffer. but my fave is the snakeskin purse bit :lmao:

bwahaha, i am so slow....yesterday i was whining that there were no bad cd songs left to choose from since you gave hb MY song, completely overlooking the sexy that is "the way you make me feel" what a tard,i need to hang up my bad era badge. but PYT was so epic, so hot, even kinkier song than i realized :D you made my day with that one....drunk in the bathroom, the clap, muscles....epic

*pushes up cleavage, goes to steal some perfbf loving from hb*...he's MY pyt now
nvtelen3441.gif

I see that you want to get pushed off a cliff this morning.

Let me make sure you're aware of something.

2roi2w2.gif

Mine.
2upw86u.gif

Mine too.
117behs.jpg

Him too.
Water.jpg

Yup the one in the pool too. Mine.
BlueSweater.jpg

MOST DEFINITELY MINE.

I will share, but you can't just be snatching him up. I will scratch your eyes out gurl!

Remember this???

catfight450.jpg

Lol Callie told me sadly "there are no songs left for me" but with my newly found creativity in deciphering sexy lyrics I go like NO LOOK AT THE DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH AND SCREAM! here's some sexy violence lying waiting to be put in dialogue!!!!

DAMN CALLIE WAS FASTER :lmao:

hello again apples :) another annoying day in regards to me liking MJ at school today but ah well, im alright now kinda ;)

Cant wait for myas' ultimate return post!! :clapping:

Oh and when you read this Brucewayne, IF you do: I almost broke down in class today when I read the email i got from PayPal, I cant thank you enough :cry:

I think y'all would be disappointed with me at least. In person I don't think I am anything like I am online :lol:

one day with us and you will be worse then you are on line.. and i think you hold back girl.. ive talked to you on msn you just as bad as the rest of us horny toads, if not worse! :hysterical:

hello again apples :) another annoying day in regards to me liking MJ at school today but ah well, im alright now kinda ;)

Oh and when you read this Brucewayne, IF you do: I almost broke down in class today when I read the email i got from PayPal, I cant thank you enough :cry:

:better: u know that lims can be malicious and bad, but she can also hug :)

does it mean you got tix?? :clapping:

Lol Callie told me sadly "there are no songs left for me" but with my newly found creativity in deciphering sexy lyrics I go like NO LOOK AT THE DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH AND SCREAM! here's some sexy violence lying waiting to be put in dialogue!!!!

DAMN CALLIE WAS FASTER :lmao:
:lol: Limon! you gossiping girl! :p :p :p

Callie thank you for the PM!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX
:huggy: you're welcome hun!

nvtelen3441.gif

So dead at u stealing her Perfect boyfriend....No hun you can never give up your Bad Era badge.. U are the Bad Era

damm straight we be nasty.. thats why you love us orie!!! Greeat lil reads to wake up to hun :huggy:

morning everyone! :cheers:
Moanin'... oops I meant morning..:cheeky:

I NEED A SEXY NASTY SONG ORIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA

*although slightly feeling you are not alone right now*

I got you hun.. i am sorting out songs for everyone.. it covers all decades.

2428mrn.gif

Poor muscles.

So dead@the snake.....

Yes we had to kidnap PG and send her to Liberia since he kept calling her LG

woot so your date is all set to go with Danielle ? :cheeky:

:better: u know that lims can be malicious and bad, but she can also hug :)

does it mean you got tix?? :clapping:

I still need to sort things out in regards to how im gonna pay and if its showing/wether it will be sold out but its looking more likely :D Im still going to wait for my birthday just in case, but I hope they havent all sold out by then :S

Back