Appleheads!

9332_101264399893133_100000287204860_33252_4100902_n.jpg

Girlfriend- MJ and Orie

(...) [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]O: Ok I did what you said and told him, NOW COME PICK ME UP CUZ HE JUST THREW MY SHIT OUT THE HOUSE!!

the real storytelling ability is to catch the attention from the start and kick the ass with an ENDING! :p lol didn't have much time yesterday for catching up, but I am trying to read all of the scenarios and look back for posts... can you like PM them to me altogether???? :D:D:D pleeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee? :yes::yes::yes:

ok@Limon.. I will send them to you.. I have done only 3 so far..

4, no?
HB dirty diana
PG13 Liberian girl
you and mike girlfriend
and the most awesome one :p:p:p:p: Bruce, Mike, Clara and DANGEROUS FEMME FATALE LIMON...
*yes I am a modest person, why you haven't noticed?*
!!!
Plus the APPLEHEAD FAMILY if you have it I would love to have it, it's buried under those tones of pages now!

oh ok, 4.. damn i am losing count.. working on BES' right now. ok will send you the applehead family... the rest i can't send thru pm cuz they are to long...

Let me just say this from Lim, to all of you:
people that were there from the beginning: London, HB, BES, Danielle, Shamz, Serenity, JAG, Callie, Adore, Herstory, MJStan, LYMMJ, MJStarlight, MYAS, PG13, BND90, Clara that isn't Clara, people that came to have a party with us a bit later, Tom, Jess, Bruce, Rach (too long :p), MJFforever, did I miss someone? I surely missed someone! Wendijane my pants on head partymaker, omg I am so afraid I missed someone because my Limonalis memory is crap right now... all those that just pop up from time to time, KES, Charlotte, getting more active...
you all people...

I LOVE YOU MOST FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR LAST 2000 PAGES!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
you helped me to survive many, many difficult moments!
aw...:blush: thats soo sweet :angel: ty baby L ,for including me too :wub: .

2000!!!!!!

:party:
MJ-HOT.gif
MJ-HOT.gif

mukdba.gif
mukdba.gif

elizabethiloveyou24ql.gif
elizabethiloveyou24ql.gif

:party: :party:
2000 bootiful pages .. nice one .
cheers:cheers:

Last edited:
omg my favorite era... luvs it:wub::wub:
me lims knows what pleases :cheeky:

Wendijane as londun the mighty creator of the apple earth says on page 1 (and by that act creating our apple holy book)

"we are all big happy family
everyone is an applehead"

YOU ARE AN APPLEHEAD SORRY YOUR FATE IS DECIDED! :lmao:
course you belong you're nutty enufff! :hysterical:

*throws a big pinky paper ball @wendijane and runs away*

Last edited:
Hi Sis, i was just popping in to say hi and bye really! Not in a great mood just wanted to see the 2000 page posts! ILY all xxxxxx :wub::wub:
awwwwww
:huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :huggy: :better::better::better::better:
U know lims are effective fighting with your bad moods!
will find something for you later ;) when I don't have to work ehhhh...
take care me goes to work too :angel:

MJ and BES - PYT
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Where Did You Come From Lady,And Ooh Won't You Take Me There, Right Away Won't You Baby[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I came from Chi-town…. And I will cut you if you ask me if I am from the southside.. There are other areas..
M: Tenderoni You've Got To Be, Spark My Nature[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I know I’m fine, but you can keep calling me TENDERONI, so I spark your nature huh?? Well let me see
M: Sugar Fly With Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Where we going? Neverland? Your kids there, cuz I’m loud, and I don’t want Blanket knocking on the door
M: Don't You Know Now, Is The Perfect Time, We Can Make It Right, Hit The City Lights[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: so we going to NYC.. Good, I can call HB, LONDON, and Herstory and make them jealous.. Make sure your security ppl keep a lookout cuz they will come and find us
M: Then Tonight Ease The Lovin' Pain, Let Me Take You To The Max
BES: Ohhh Mike you so nasty.. I luv it. So u into pain.. S&M.. Ok, I got some whips and stuff..

M: I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.),Pretty Young Thing
You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You been spying on me in my bathroom?? I only break out the rabbit when I am drunk
M: Tender Lovin' Care, And I'll Take You There[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So what you got in mind.. I’m telling you, I will put it on you…. I played trombone in middle school.. I damn sure play better than Limon, HB, Herstory, 8701, Clara, Calla, Bnd, and them other Horny Ho Toads
M: You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.),Tender Lovin' Care, I'll Shake You There
BES: ohhhh shake, that’s how you roll Mike, you gonna have me shaking… I likes that,
M: Anywhere You Wanna Go[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So I get to choose the spot.. Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!

M: Nothin' Can Stop This Burnin'[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: WTF u mean you burnin’?? Who you been messing with BND, MYAS, or ADORE. Oh them bitches are nasty….. Man I will be damned if u think you about to run up in this and burn me.. No sir, I see we need to take you to the clinic… Damn Mike you got the clap…. And I don’t mean a standing ovation clap….
M: Desire To Be With You[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh, I thought you meant you were burnt by one of them nasty Toads, sorry about that.. But just know don’t ever let them touch you, cuz they got that nasty woman’s disease. *Clapping* *winking*
M: Gotta Get To You Baby, Won't You Come, It's Emergency[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Damn a lil anxious… Is that Muscles in your pants or are you just that ready.. Good Lawd, I um don’t know if that’s gonna fit, but we will make it work.. I see I will be walking bow-legged 2mrrw.
M: Cool My Fire Yearnin', Honey, Come Set Me Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You’re right it needs to be set free, cuz the stitching on those pants are about to pop open.. Come to momma
M: Don't You Know Now Is The Perfect Time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I can see that.. u about ready to blow
M: We Can Dim The Lights,Just To Make It Right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: We can leave the lights on. I wanna see
M: In The Night, Hit The Lovin' Spot, I'll Give You All That I've Got[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Omg you so nasty, man I am about to melt.. I don’t know if I am ready for all of that.. I gotta stretch first.. It has been awhile and I don’t want to tear.

M: Pretty Young Things, Repeat After Me, Na Na Na
BES: Na Na Na
M: Na Na Na Na
BES: Na Na Na Na
M: I'll Take You There[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *yelling* I’M THERE, I’M THERE[/FONT]

Oh no lol

Just daydream bout mj :p

although that may distract u lol

lmao@BND's comment on the rep page... lmao...
U shld read the others..

Don't worry Toad, I will write one for all of you.. some may be dbl'd up cuz it makes for a better story line, especially JAG and Adore.. urs will be a tag team, and so it will take a lil bit longer..
8701 I just got the lyrics for yours.. so it's coming..

Ok PG13 you wanted Liberian Girl, so here ya go.. hope you like it..

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey PG, ever since we met the other night I have been thinking about you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: For real Michael, aww, I thought you weren’t going to call since I had LYMMJ kidnapped for bringing you to my country. What kind of shit is that...? Let’s see how she likes hanging out with them damn Howler Monkeys in the jungle... She if she Remembers That Damn Time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Liberian Girl, that’s my new nickname for you . . .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Um Mike I’m from Spain, and I said I was a Libra not Liberian
M: You Came and You Changed, My World, A Love So Brand New[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well I’m glad you think so, a lot of things are gonna change. Like Adore calling you all late at night... No ma’am, not acceptable. I see I will have to do a lil Spanish Inquisition torture on a few of these Horny Ho Toads.
M: Liberian Girl . . . You Came And You Changed, Me Girl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: U damn right you changed, I bet you are way more flexible now… After that workout we did the other night... By the way, um I saw Muscles looking thru the key hole. But hey if he is a watcher so be it, but if he comes into the room, he will become a purse real quick.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: A Feeling So True[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Spot on, I am just giving you a heads up, just incase you see me walking around with a new snake skin purse.
M: Liberian Girl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Once again I am from SPAIN!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Just Like In the Movies, With Two Lovers in a Scene, and She Says . . ."Do You Love Me", and He Says So Endlessly . . .,"I Love You, Liberian Girl"[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Michael, you got me confused with Orie. That nasty heffa likes to make movies... I heard about you two. She just nasty, no home training... So if that’s what you thinking, u better call her… I take that back don’t call her, cuz that trick got frequent flyer miles she might come to Spain. And I will have to lock her in one of the churches in the Gothic area.
M: (Naku Penda Piya-Naku Taka,Piya-Mpenziwe) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: What da hell u speaking?? I speak SPANISH AND ENGLISH… I am not Liberian, did this girl put some mojo dust on you or something?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: It means (I Love You Too-I Want You Too-My Love)
M:Liberian Girl . . .More Precious Than, Any Pearl[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So you saying I am worth a BIG DIAMOND!!! Ok, so how many carats
M: Your Love So Complete, Liberian Girl . . .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Ok like I said before I am a LIBRA not LIBERIAN
M: You Kiss Me Then, Ooh, The World, You Do This To Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Well my kisses can be mesmerizing, I play a mean trombone as well.
M: I Wait For The Day, When You Have To Say, "I Do," And I'll Smile And Say It Too,
And Forever We'll Be True, I Love You, Liberian Girl, All The Time
PG: So what you saying, you want to get married?? OMG WAIT UNTIL I TELL THEM HEFFAS ON MJJC *logging on to MJJC/APPLEHEAD*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Hey hookaz, I’m getting married to Michael, and he is wearing the GOLD PANTS and none of you Horny Ho Toads are invited!!!!!!!![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I Love You Liberian Girl, All The Time
PG: Ok let’s get one thing straight, I am not Liberian and I am a damn Libra… Your Liberian girl is getting a little old.. Call me that one more time and I see a foot up you’re a$$ real soon…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I Want You, I Love You Baby
PG: That’s better..
ORIE,MYAS,JAG,ADORE,8701,BES,HB,CALLA,LYMMJ,MWB,CLARA,LIMON,HERSTORY: *just flew in to Barcelona* [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JAG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: HB grab her legs, MWB open the crate, Limon tape her mouth… I’ll be damned if she marries Michael..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]*takes her to the airport, puts her on a plane*[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: * is let out of her crate in the center of a dirt road, asks a lil girl* Where am I?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lil Girl: you are in Liberia, and here is a note for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PG: *reads the note* YOUR ASS IS LIBERIAN NOW BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Luv Horny Ho Toads…:D[/FONT]

MJ and BES - PYT
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Where Did You Come From Lady,And Ooh Won't You Take Me There, Right Away Won't You Baby[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I came from Chi-town…. And I will cut you if you ask me if I am from the southside.. There are other areas..
M: Tenderoni You've Got To Be, Spark My Nature[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I know I’m fine, but you can keep calling me TENDERONI, so I spark your nature huh?? Well let me see
M: Sugar Fly With Me[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Where we going? Neverland? Your kids there, cuz I’m loud, and I don’t want Blanket knocking on the door
M: Don't You Know Now, Is The Perfect Time, We Can Make It Right, Hit The City Lights[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: so we going to NYC.. Good, I can call HB, LONDON, and Herstory and make them jealous.. Make sure your security ppl keep a lookout cuz they will come and find us
M: Then Tonight Ease The Lovin' Pain, Let Me Take You To The Max
BES: Ohhh Mike you so nasty.. I luv it. So u into pain.. S&M.. Ok, I got some whips and stuff..

M: I Want To Love You (P.Y.T.),Pretty Young Thing
You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You been spying on me in my bathroom?? I only break out the rabbit when I am drunk
M: Tender Lovin' Care, And I'll Take You There[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So what you got in mind.. I’m telling you, I will put it on you…. I played trombone in middle school.. I damn sure play better than Limon, HB, Herstory, 8701, Clara, Calla, Bnd, and them other Horny Ho Toads
M: You Need Some Lovin' (T.L.C.),Tender Lovin' Care, I'll Shake You There
BES: ohhhh shake, that’s how you roll Mike, you gonna have me shaking… I likes that,
M: Anywhere You Wanna Go[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: So I get to choose the spot.. Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!

M: Nothin' Can Stop This Burnin'[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: WTF u mean you burnin’?? Who you been messing with BND, MYAS, or ADORE. Oh them bitches are nasty….. Man I will be damned if u think you about to run up in this and burn me.. No sir, I see we need to take you to the clinic… Damn Mike you got the clap…. And I don’t mean a standing ovation clap….
M: Desire To Be With You[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh, I thought you meant you were burnt by one of them nasty Toads, sorry about that.. But just know don’t ever let them touch you, cuz they got that nasty woman’s disease. *Clapping* *winking*
M: Gotta Get To You Baby, Won't You Come, It's Emergency[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Damn a lil anxious… Is that Muscles in your pants or are you just that ready.. Good Lawd, I um don’t know if that’s gonna fit, but we will make it work.. I see I will be walking bow-legged 2mrrw.
M: Cool My Fire Yearnin', Honey, Come Set Me Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: You’re right it needs to be set free, cuz the stitching on those pants are about to pop open.. Come to momma
M: Don't You Know Now Is The Perfect Time[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: I can see that.. u about ready to blow
M: We Can Dim The Lights,Just To Make It Right[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: We can leave the lights on. I wanna see
M: In The Night, Hit The Lovin' Spot, I'll Give You All That I've Got[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Omg you so nasty, man I am about to melt.. I don’t know if I am ready for all of that.. I gotta stretch first.. It has been awhile and I don’t want to tear.

M: Pretty Young Things, Repeat After Me, Na Na Na
BES: Na Na Na
M: Na Na Na Na
BES: Na Na Na Na
M: I'll Take You There[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BES[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *yelling* I’M THERE, I’M THERE[/FONT]

:hysterical::hysterical: You're the best, Orie! :hysterical::hysterical:

lol@LYMMJ.. this gives me something to do when I can't sleep.. even though I work nights I was off last night and slept during weird hours. so I have been up since early this morning.... I found myself thinking about June 25th and I needed a distraction..

U guys make it so damn easy cuz u all are some NASTY HORNY HO TOADS....
8701 and starlight u guys are the only non nasty girls.. u all are tadpoles cuz u have yet to go there.. unlike bnd, bes, hb, london, adore, jag, serenity, lymmj, limon, clara, calla, mwb,michaelforever, sham, etc

Back