Appleheads!

I've just been watching this:
mj25.jpg

7385F7A94D21DFCABA29B9027D684.jpg

motown25.jpg

billiejean.png

Motown-25-the-jackson-5-2699286-800-1061.jpg

and I couldn't stop myself but cry... he is so beautiful... so beautiful... so wonderful... amazing... stunning... :cry: :cry: :cry: sorry, for being a downer, but my stomach is all squeezed now... can't watch too much of that beauty... too much for me! :cry:

PG AAAAHHH! The red one is so awesome! :heart: I want them all.

Awww!!! I know they are great!! and you know I remember you when I saw them hahahah!!! I knew you love them :D
But they were like 100 pounds each :(
I wish I had the money!! I want a red one :(:angel::angel::angel::angel:

and I couldn't stop myself but cry... he is so beautiful... so beautiful... so wonderful... amazing... stunning... :cry: :cry: :cry: sorry, for being a downer, but my stomach is all squeezed now... can't watch too much of that beauty... too much for me! :cry:

awwwwweee Callie :better: i feel you girl! :hug:

Heyyy everyone! Droppping by. I see we've gone past my birth year already, lol! (in the page numbers)

Stannieeeee could i possibly have YRMW? I have NO idea how you would do it though :p

And hey Clara, havent spoken to you in ages!

#1MJstan, you crack me up :lol:

These things pop into my head.. I just read what you guys write and I just imagine u all talking to Mike.. since we have minors on the board I can only take it so far.. and since you are a dude I just imagined what you wld say to Mike, when he explains to you how he slept with Limon...but yet was living with Clara.. rofl

mj25.jpg

7385F7A94D21DFCABA29B9027D684.jpg

motown25.jpg

billiejean.png

Motown-25-the-jackson-5-2699286-800-1061.jpg

Awww girl!!:better: I know sometimes is like that with me too :( Is just too much!!!
:hug:
those are nice.. and :lmao: at the kfc!

Ahhh that's so cool!
How much did they cost?!

Hahaha I know!!! I was so happy hahaha and I was laughing alone at the street hahaha crazyyyyyyyy girl!!!
They were about 100 pounds each :(
Some of the more :bugeyed

Heyyy everyone! Droppping by. I see we've gone past my birth year already, lol! (in the page numbers)

Heyyyyyyy Claraaaaaa!!!:dancin:

ok@herstory.. i think botdf is you..LOL
will write that next to your name..
ctfu@herstory, getting the Giraffe cooch reference
I have said that before in real life. :lol:
Yaaaay!
BODbeads.gif

*licks knife* :mello:
lick.jpg

@PG Aw, well there are tons of them around these days so hopefully you can find a cute one to snap up before the military jacket trend dies down. I don't care if they're out of fashion, I'll be wearing mine for a long ass time. :D

I have said that before in real life. :lol:
Yaaaay!
BODbeads.gif

*licks knife* :mello:
lick.jpg

@PG Aw, well there are tons of them around these days so hopefully you can find a cute one to snap up before the military jacket trend dies down. I don't care if they're out of fashion, I'll be wearing mine for a long ass time. :D

I want one so bad!!!!!!!!! I have my hole look prepared!!! :wub:
I saw so many cool thing in London!!! I meet Jackie and we make a mini Michael tour! we went to his Hotel and Harrots and the O2 it was amazing!!!!!!:dancin::dancin:
But UI spend all the money I had hahaha:bugeyed

Back