Appleheads!

haha, I see MYAS is on here lurking.. I can't wait until the 28th.. she will be in full force

ok, send me what songs your may want.. plz be mindful that I need a song that will work in a convo like setting..

icu

2jfqzn.jpg
DAMMIT! You know where I was headed...
cookiejar1-1.jpg

You comming!!! great!
PM meeeeee!!!:clapping::clapping:

HER!!!! GIRL!!!!!!!!

:ph34r:
Can I have Liberian girl????????
:ph34r:

Yep, I will pm you and find out about the different hotels and stuff.. we will have to hang out..:clapping:
Since you are a Libra of course I will do Liberian Girl for you....

There's a ghost down in the hall
There's a ghoul upon the bed
There's something in the walls
There's blood up on the stairs
And it's floating through the room
And there's nothing I can see
And I know it's bless the tune
Because now it's haunting me...
:lol:
:punk::punk::clapping::clapping:
OMG!!! I miss the Michael crazines so much!!!!!!!! hahaha LUV IT!

You used it again
15fkww1.jpg

Hahahah That is what happend when you spend too much time in appleheads!!!:cheers:

there's nothing on bad besides dirty diana that would fit i dont think :( and u gave hb's whore ass that one when she's a PERF BF lover. so im stealing a perfbf song, PYT :D

well, i guess i just can't stop loving you, but that doesn't get me all shaking in my knickers

haha, I see MYAS is on here lurking.. I can't wait until the 28th.. she will be in full force

ok, send me what songs your may want.. plz be mindful that I need a song that will work in a convo like setting..

TLIML! :ninja: or Who Is It :fear:

Yep, I will pm you and find out about the different hotels and stuff.. we will have to hang out..:clapping:
Since you are a Libra of course I will do Liberian Girl for you....

Hell yeah!!! we have to meet!! With who are you comming with? I can tell you some stuff yeah!!! PM me! we can go and bandalise Ramblas dancing and moonwalking!!!:punk::dancin::party:

I got my snot rags ready for the movie, and i ain't sharing with no fairweather fan.. They can use that hard ass tissue from the bathroom as their snot rags

Hola HB!!! how are you today? :cheers:

I'm doing well hun. It was raining today so I didn't feel like leaving the house. Blech.

Hi HB loving the new sig sweetie boootifulllllllll!

Thanks! Shamz made it... it was one of the freebies she was giving away to I snatched it up cause I love my Perf. Y'all see the new pics of my perf? :heart:

001.jpg

004.jpg

004.jpg

Ok, i will be in and out, working on song plays, but i'm watching, so keep ya filthy paws off mj's fro.. *looking at mwb*

U better look at that video damn it. It's the cutest bouncingest fro ever. Seriously I have SUCH hair envy looking at it. :love:

Stan I dunno what i could have o_O

And danielle you are right!!!! LOTTERY TICKETS!! or sex... :ninja:
:bugeyed:bugeyed Hahahah Tom being naughty!!! hahahaha:hysterical:

The most bouncing-est beautifullest fro I've ever seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t-pU72XzHg&feature=fvw

And Stan I got my story! :lmao: Thank you! I am sooo dirty! That would be me to!! You ain't leaving!!! I got handcuffs for your ass!

OMG I have never watch this before!!!!:wub::wub:
Thanks gurl!!!:cheers:

Ok, i will be in and out, working on song plays, but i'm watching, so keep ya filthy paws off mj's fro.. *looking at mwb*

Wonders why everyone is picking on her tonight!!! :(
I'm doing well hun. It was raining today so I didn't feel like leaving the house. Blech.

Thanks! Shamz made it... it was one of the freebies she was giving away to I snatched it up cause I love my Perf. Y'all see the new pics of my perf? :heart:

001.jpg

004.jpg

004.jpg

:wub: Gorge pics hun!!! You must be very proud :)

004.jpg

wtf.. is that victory thing. ive never seen it before someone framed an article about victory tour not sellign out?..:wtf:

Back