Appleheads!

lol@Bruce...

I am working on others, it's finding the right song, that is why it's taking so damn long.. but all of you will be included..
Tom I gotta find a song that does not make me get all perverted since you are underage.

so plz don't get mad at me for not posting them so quickly...
me,me me me me me me me me pick me! Iwant to get perverted, I want to get perverted, I want to get perverted, please! Please, pervert me :bounce:

tomkerr1993@googlemail.com :ninja:

but i still really dont know :cry: sorry for being like this i know you want to help me
if this makes you feel better you can give it back in some time, Tom. When you will have some money on you :)
(and where is a pic of Callie, hum? bad boy! don't think I will forget! :p :p :p)

i want "all i do is think of you" he can be my sweet young bf, im in a squeeeeee cutie pie mood today (when does that happen? when do i not go naughty by nature on his ass? freakaleek and what not? wow, who am i? do i know myself anymore?)

Hi cutie pie raspberry guuuurrrrlllll! All I could see in yout statement was one word: naughty! I was staring too long @ your new sig! :lol:
:bunny:

creeping.gif

:fear:

PG13, u are a libra 2222222222222222222222222222222222222... omg, ilym..

I will be in your country for New Years.. So I need to PM you about where to go in Barcelona

You can't see meee, I'm a magical creeping skeleton. :fear:

Wowww I'm weird. :lol:

Got my midnight showing tickets! :girl_happy: Going with my sister and her friend. I hope I won't get snot on them.

*cries in a heap on the floor*

*cuddles danielle* you made me do that.....i didn't mean to hurt you but i had to...next time don't steal perfbf songs, k? pyt is my theme song, k? there there....*rubs big knot on forehead* see, you know what happens when I have to share things. :huggy: no more acting out and you won't make me do bad things, k?

080828-michael-jackson-vmed-10a.widec.jpg

stare at that and then go listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_15tALSO5M

Perverted is fine :) and if you post it in 12 days time i wont be underage for that type of thing :rofl:
:lol: we have to make a big bday party for Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

Who are you and what have you done with our buckle loving BES????????????????????????????????
:hysterical: now I am starting to understand what BES said besides "naughty" :lmao:

BES... sweet and nice? She's been possessed :bugeyed *exorcise the demon*
:hysterical: reps!!!!!!

Hi BES!!! lol@sweet.. child please

TOM I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE A LIBRA!!!!!!!! SO AM I, OCTOBER 18TH!!!!!!
aww you are a baby... dang I feel ancient.. I will be 32...
thatis what I thought. I thought Tom is a libra. I don't know why, tho...

rock on fellow air signs!!!! aquarius here! :D
tourus here... very nice one. Likes red, tho! :giggle:

I am a libra toooooooo!!! yeahhhhhhhhh!!! And I am on my 30's too hahahaha
Great to not be alone on the age thing :D
do I have a nose for libras? Sniffing them from a long distacne? Even by internet???!!! My thoughts exactly! PG is a libra!!!!! :lol:

noooo!!! steals pyt...orie it's mine!! i want that!!!

you can have something from invincible :eviltongue: :D *bullies danielle....:throwingstones
BES is back! Thanks Good Mike! :lmao:

cant pervert the perverted!! :lmao: ily dont hit me!
*tickles JAG, tickles JAG, tickles JAG* more perverted torture than hitting, don't you think? :giggle:

Got my midnight showing tickets! :girl_happy: Going with my sister and her friend. I hope I won't get snot on them.

OMFG i hope i dont get snot on them ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!1

*cuddles danielle* you made me do that.....i didn't mean to hurt you but i had to...next time don't steal perfbf songs, k? pyt is my theme song, k? there there....*rubs big knot on forehead* see, you know what happens when I have to share things. :huggy: no more acting out and you won't make me do bad things, k?

080828-michael-jackson-vmed-10a.widec.jpg

stare at that and then go listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_15tALSO5M

*Still crying in a heap but then looks into Michaels eyes and crys even more*

Im never gonna get over that BES!!!!!!!

PG13, u are a libra 2222222222222222222222222222222222222... omg, ilym..

I will be in your country for New Years.. So I need to PM you about where to go in Barcelona

You comming!!! great!
PM meeeeee!!!:clapping::clapping:

HER!!!! GIRL!!!!!!!!

ok, I have to give BES a Bad album song..
lol@you all wanting PYT...

right now I am working on one for 8701
:ph34r:
Can I have Liberian girl????????
:ph34r:

There's a ghost down in the hall
There's a ghoul upon the bed
There's something in the walls
There's blood up on the stairs
And it's floating through the room
And there's nothing I can see
And I know it's bless the tune