Appleheads!

Callie :cheeky: How are you sis????

I am fine :) I read a great book :D ate pizza in a nice company and relaxed, relaxed, relaxed :D Well, I was going to prepare myself for tuesday @ work - it will be a hard day for me!!!! - but I didn't. So I feel a but guilty, but not too much :D :D :D
How are you, sis?? Hope you had a great sunday?! :sun:

Hey ADORE!!!!!!!!! How are you gurl???
A question.. can I vote for the shortfilms for all the days I miss:ph34r::clapping::clapping:

Tom!!! is cool!! Realy I can send you the money is not that much :D it will be mine B-present for you :) But I dont know how to send it thou... bank account???

Hey ADORE!!!!!!!!! How are you gurl???
A question.. can I vote for the shortfilms for all the days I miss:ph34r::clapping::clapping:

No or I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish
2klmb5.jpg
15fkww1.jpg

Where did you wrote? On the dark panel infront of the front door??? They were painting it :( I look wensday the first time I went and then friday and me and Jackie didnt see it :(

Heheheh I did miss you :smilerolleyes:
But I had Jackie with me :) We had the best time!!! We did a small MJ tour for London it was great!!!
Danielle I wanted to ask you exactly where Michael did the press conference at the O2 just to know hehehehe:wild:

Evil people i am gonna take soooooooo many posters down there to stick up they aint gonna know what hit them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

As you walked into the o2 did you see the massive blue ball type things on the ceiling??? He was just under them!!!! :( *remembers*

I am fine :) I read a great book :D ate pizza in a nice company and relaxed, relaxed, relaxed :D Well, I was going to prepare myself for tuesday @ work - it will be a hard day for me!!!! - but I didn't. So I feel a but guilty, but not too much :D :D :D
How are you, sis?? Hope you had a great sunday?! :sun:

I am good thanks sweet i am a bit sleepy but there you go!! My sunday has been pretty normal ha ha! Wheres the other member of our wonderfull family????? xxxxxx

Evil people i am gonna take soooooooo many posters down there to stick up they aint gonna know what hit them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

As you walked into the o2 did you see the massive blue ball type things on the ceiling??? He was just under them!!!! :( *remembers*

I am good thanks sweet i am a bit sleepy but there you go!! My sunday has been pretty normal ha ha! Wheres the other member of our wonderfull family????? xxxxxx

Ohhhhhhhhh I KNEW IT!!!! HAHAHA I WALK ALL OVER THERE!!!! CAUSE I KNEW IT WAS THERE!!!!!!!! OMG!!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!:D
I am sorry about your message :( I put some messages too but I am sure they took them away too :(

your "*remembers*" made me wannagive you a big hug! So greatthatyou've been there and seen him!!!! :huggy:
The evil L is having a guest this weekend/week so she might not be on so much. But I am sure she will try hard to convert her guest into applehead! We might see the outcome :giggle:

\\

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Well i will just have to write some more then ha ha! I am pleased you had a good time!!!!!

Tom i would happly get you a ticket for your birthday :D

Tom!!! is cool!! Realy I can send you the money is not that much :D it will be mine B-present for you :) But I dont know how to send it thou... bank account???

I really dont know what to say :cry: Thank you both so much truly but i would feel so ungreatful!

Hey, I like that idea - I wanna get in on that also :)

Tom, do you have Paypal? :)

Ohhhhhhhhh I KNEW IT!!!! HAHAHA I WALK ALL OVER THERE!!!! CAUSE I KNEW IT WAS THERE!!!!!!!! OMG!!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!:D
I am sorry about your message :( I put some messages too but I am sure they took them away too :(

Its a shame they could not leave it all there!! It all looked so beautiful! :( I am pleased you walked there,i should have said b4 you went! At least you did it!!

your "*remembers*" made me wannagive you a big hug! So greatthatyou've been there and seen him!!!! :huggy:
The evil L is having a guest this weekend/week so she might not be on so much. But I am sure she will try hard to convert her guest in applehead! We might see the outcome :giggle:

*Accepts hug and gives callie a massive hug back!*

I wanna see converting happen ha ha ha! How dare she have a guest other then me????????????

Hey, I like that idea - I wanna get in on that also :)

Tom, do you have Paypal? :)

YeaaaaaaaaaaHHHH!!!! Yes Tom get pay pal and some of us can put money so you buy your ticket!!! It will be the appleheads B-day present for ya!!! Yeaaaaa that would be great!!!:clapping::clapping::dancin::dancin:

YeaaaaaaaaaaHHHH!!!! Yes Tom get pay pal and some of us can put money so you buy your ticket!!! It will be the appleheads B-day present for ya!!! Yeaaaaa that would be great!!!:clapping::clapping::dancin::dancin:

I dont have pay pal but i would be happy to just send the money!!!

In fact tom there are a load of mjjc members going on the 31st October if you wanna come to that one???

Girlfriend- MJ and Orie

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Girlfriend, I'm Gonna Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), tell Him (Woo Hoo)
exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike stop playin’, you can’t
M: Tell Him What You Do To Me, late At night when the wind is free
O: OH HELL NO, he is gonna be pissed cuz everytime he asks me to do that I tell him I can’t cuz good girls don’t do stuff like that..
M: Girlfriend, I'm gonna show your boyfriend (Yeah), show him (Woo Hoo)
O: What the hell is up with all the yeahs and woo hoos, you a lil to excited about me breaking ol’ boy’s heart.. WHOA WHOA, boy you better not show him those tapes we made.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: The Letters I've Been Savin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *face turning bloodshot red* Oh, you had me scared there, u meant the letters… *nervous laugh* haha
M: Show Him How You Feel Inside, an' how love could not be denied (Oh No)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh I can’t deny you, cuz then MWB or Calla may try and snatch you up, then I will have to handle them..

M: We're gonna have to tell him, you'll only be a girlfriend of mine
O: Do-Doot-Do, what the hell now you got me making noises and we not even in bed..

M: We're gonna have to tell him, You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Dang you so forceful, but I LUV IT. I will tell him, um can I do it next week

M: Girlfriend You Better Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), Tell Him (Woo Hoo), Exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: He wld die if he knew what we were doing, hell I think God and the Devil died when they saw what we were doing.
M: Tell Him What He Needs To Know, or He May Never Let You Go

O: OH NO
M:We're gonna have to tell him , you'll only be a girlfriend of mine
O: Do-Doot-Do, see there I go making noises again

O: You are right, we're gonna have to tell him
M: You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine
[/FONT]O: Ok I did what you said and told him, NOW COME PICK ME UP CUZ HE JUST THREW MY SHIT OUT THE HOUSE!!

I dont have pay pal but i would be happy to just send the money!!!

In fact tom there are a load of mjjc members going on the 31st October if you wanna come to that one???

i was thinking about it, but im not sure what my parents would say (travel and strangers :mello:) so i dont think i will

Girlfriend- MJ and Orie

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Girlfriend, I'm Gonna Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), tell Him (Woo Hoo)
exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike stop playin’, you can’t
M: Tell Him What You Do To Me, late At night when the wind is free
O: OH HELL NO, he is gonna be pissed cuz everytime he asks me to do that I tell him I can’t cuz good girls don’t do stuff like that..
M: Girlfriend, I'm gonna show your boyfriend (Yeah), show him (Woo Hoo)
O: What the hell is up with all the yeahs and woo hoos, you a lil to excited about me breaking ol’ boy’s heart.. WHOA WHOA, boy you better not show him those tapes we made.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *face turning bloodshot red* Oh, you had me scared there, u meant the letters… *nervous laugh* haha
M: Show Him How You Feel Inside, an' how love could not be denied (Oh No)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh I can’t deny you, cuz then MWB or Calla may try and snatch you up, then I will have to handle them..

M: We're gonna have to tell him, you'll only be a girlfriend of mine
O: Do-Doot-Do, what the hell now you got me making noises and we not even in bed..

M: We're gonna have to tell him, You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Dang you so forceful, but I LUV IT. I will tell him, um can I do it next week

M: Girlfriend You Better Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), Tell Him (Woo Hoo), Exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: He wld die if he knew what we were doing, hell I think God and the Devil died when they saw what we were doing.
M: Tell Him What He Needs To Know, or He May Never Let You Go

O: OH NO
M:We're gonna have to tell him , you'll only be a girlfriend of mine
O: Do-Doot-Do, see there I go making noises again

O: You are right, we're gonna have to tell him
M: You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine
[/FONT]O: Ok I did what you said and told him, NOW COME PICK ME UP CUZ HE JUST THREW MY SHIT OUT THE HOUSE!!

geeeeniusssss :clapping:

tOM!!! PM us your paypal and I will send you some € for your ticket! Tell me how much do they cust in UK so I have some idea!! C'mon Tom you have to goooooooo!!!!
Send it!!! :)

Girlfriend- MJ and Orie

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Girlfriend, I'm Gonna Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), tell Him (Woo Hoo)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike stop playin’, you can’t[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Tell Him What You Do To Me, late At night when the wind is free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O: OH HELL NO, he is gonna be pissed cuz everytime he asks me to do that I tell him I can’t cuz good girls don’t do stuff like that..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Girlfriend, I'm gonna show your boyfriend (Yeah), show him (Woo Hoo)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O: What the hell is up with all the yeahs and woo hoos, you a lil to excited about me breaking ol’ boy’s heart.. WHOA WHOA, boy you better not show him those tapes we made.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *face turning bloodshot red* Oh, you had me scared there, u meant the letters… *nervous laugh* haha[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Show Him How You Feel Inside, an' how love could not be denied (Oh No)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh I can’t deny you, cuz then MWB or Calla may try and snatch you up, then I will have to handle them..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M: We're gonna have to tell him, you'll only be a girlfriend of mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O: Do-Doot-Do, what the hell now you got me making noises and we not even in bed..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M: We're gonna have to tell him, You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Dang you so forceful, but I LUV IT. I will tell him, um can I do it next week[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]M: Girlfriend You Better Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), Tell Him (Woo Hoo), Exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: He wld die if he knew what we were doing, hell I think God and the Devil died when they saw what we were doing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: Tell Him What He Needs To Know, or He May Never Let You Go[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]O: OH NO[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M:We're gonna have to tell him , you'll only be a girlfriend of mine [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O: Do-Doot-Do, see there I go making noises again[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]O: You are right, we're gonna have to tell him[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M: You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine [/FONT]
O: Ok I did what you said and told him, NOW COME PICK ME UP CUZ HE JUST THREW MY SHIT OUT THE HOUSE!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: love these!!!

Orie let the handaling begin ha ha ha ha ha! *still snatches Michael*

Tom could you not tell your parents you are just going to watch it anyway and just meet up with us??

Hell icoud pass for 16 i will pick you up for our date you are taking me to the cinema!!! Done ha ha

For Bruce

Mike: The way she came into the place, I knew right then and there, there was something different about this girl
Bruce: and yet you still hollered at her, DUMMY!!!

M: The way she moved , Her hair, her face, her lines, Divinity in motion

B: Umm, her body was that bangin’??!!!
M: As she stalked the room
B: See you just said she STALKED the room, that was your clue right there, that you should’ve left Limon alone.
M:I could feel the aura , Of her presence, Every head turned ,Feeling passion and lust
B: Lust will do you in everytime

M:The girl was persuasive The girl I could not trust
B: Didn’t you go thru this crap with Michaelforever3?
M: The girl was bad ,The girl was dangerous
B: OK once again you went thru this with HBH aka “Dirty Diana”, she even told ya girl you were going to sleep with her. BOLD, just BOLD
M: I never knew but I wa , Walking the line , Limon said “Come go with me “
I said I have no time. Limon, said “don't you pretend we didn't , talk on the phone “
My baby cried , and left me standing alone

B: She's so dangerous , The girl is dangerous

M: Take away my money
B: DAMN!!!! MJ she got yo’ cheese.. U need to borrow $10 for gas or something?

M: Throw away my time , she had the nerve to say, ”You can call me honey “, I was like,
But you're no damn good for me.

M: She came at me in sections , with the eyes of desire ,I fell trapped into her .
B: I told you don’t stare at Limon that girl will pull you in.
M: Web of sin, a touch, a kiss , a whisper of love ,I was at the point, of no return
B: Well sometimes it’s hard and I guess you had no choice since she is throwing her stuff at you. She got a sister or cousin?

M: Deep in the darkness of ,Passion's insanity ,I felt taken by lust's ,Strange inhumanity
B: Mike you talking to me, speak normally, damn just say you both were horny. Sounding like Shakespere and shit.
M: I never knew , but I was living in vain
B: Man you better come up with a better lie than that or I can see you getting your ass kicked and put out the house.
M: Limon called my house , and said “you know my name ,and don't you pretend , you never did me before”,
B: WHOA WHOA, stop the press.. she called your house, YOU SLEPT W/LIMON!!!! Was it good?
M: With tears in her eyes , my baby walked out the door

B: And ppl think u innocent
M: I cannot sleep alone tonight my baby left me here tonight
B: So what ?? You need a teddy bear or something cuz I’m not sleeping next 2 u.

M:I cannot cope 'til it's all right, Limon and herr manipulation she hurt my baby
B: I got a couch..
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: ok

[/FONT]

Back