Appleheads!

Orie let the handaling begin ha ha ha ha ha! *still snatches Michael*

Tom could you not tell your parents you are just going to watch it anyway and just meet up with us??

Hell icoud pass for 16 i will pick you up for our date you are taking me to the cinema!!! Done ha ha

:rofl: haha and they would find it wierd if i say 'Oh see ya mum, im just popping on the train to London, be back in a few hours'
sound like a little kid :mello:

*Accepts hug and gives callie a massive hug back!*

I wanna see converting happen ha ha ha! How dare she have a guest other then me????????????
That is a friend who was with me on 25th of June, so I think you will not find Limon guilty ;) ;) ;) But she (and me too) would be so happy to have a chance to see you! andgive you this big hug in reality :huggy:

Girlfriend- MJ and Orie

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Girlfriend, I'm Gonna Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), tell Him (Woo Hoo)
exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike stop playin’, you can’t
M: Tell Him What You Do To Me, late At night when the wind is free
O: OH HELL NO, he is gonna be pissed cuz everytime he asks me to do that I tell him I can’t cuz good girls don’t do stuff like that..
M: Girlfriend, I'm gonna show your boyfriend (Yeah), show him (Woo Hoo)
O: What the hell is up with all the yeahs and woo hoos, you a lil to excited about me breaking ol’ boy’s heart.. WHOA WHOA, boy you better not show him those tapes we made.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: The Letters I've Been Savin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *face turning bloodshot red* Oh, you had me scared there, u meant the letters… *nervous laugh* haha
M: Show Him How You Feel Inside, an' how love could not be denied (Oh No)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh I can’t deny you, cuz then MWB or Calla may try and snatch you up, then I will have to handle them..

M: We're gonna have to tell him, you'll only be a girlfriend of mine
O: Do-Doot-Do, what the hell now you got me making noises and we not even in bed..

M: We're gonna have to tell him, You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Dang you so forceful, but I LUV IT. I will tell him, um can I do it next week

M: Girlfriend You Better Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), Tell Him (Woo Hoo), Exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: He wld die if he knew what we were doing, hell I think God and the Devil died when they saw what we were doing.
M: Tell Him What He Needs To Know, or He May Never Let You Go

O: OH NO
M:We're gonna have to tell him , you'll only be a girlfriend of mine
O: Do-Doot-Do, see there I go making noises again

O: You are right, we're gonna have to tell him
M: You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine
[/FONT]O: Ok I did what you said and told him, NOW COME PICK ME UP CUZ HE JUST THREW MY SHIT OUT THE HOUSE!!

*Calla dies from laughter* OMG! girl, you are too much! :lmao: :lmao:

Girlfriend- MJ and Orie

[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Girlfriend, I'm Gonna Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), tell Him (Woo Hoo)
exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Mike stop playin’, you can’t
M: Tell Him What You Do To Me, late At night when the wind is free
O: OH HELL NO, he is gonna be pissed cuz everytime he asks me to do that I tell him I can’t cuz good girls don’t do stuff like that..
M: Girlfriend, I'm gonna show your boyfriend (Yeah), show him (Woo Hoo)
O: What the hell is up with all the yeahs and woo hoos, you a lil to excited about me breaking ol’ boy’s heart.. WHOA WHOA, boy you better not show him those tapes we made.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]M[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: The Letters I've Been Savin' (Yeah)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: *face turning bloodshot red* Oh, you had me scared there, u meant the letters… *nervous laugh* haha
M: Show Him How You Feel Inside, an' how love could not be denied (Oh No)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Oh I can’t deny you, cuz then MWB or Calla may try and snatch you up, then I will have to handle them..

M: We're gonna have to tell him, you'll only be a girlfriend of mine
O: Do-Doot-Do, what the hell now you got me making noises and we not even in bed..

M: We're gonna have to tell him, You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: Dang you so forceful, but I LUV IT. I will tell him, um can I do it next week

M: Girlfriend You Better Tell Your Boyfriend (Yeah), Tell Him (Woo Hoo), Exactly What We're Doin' (Yeah)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: He wld die if he knew what we were doing, hell I think God and the Devil died when they saw what we were doing.
M: Tell Him What He Needs To Know, or He May Never Let You Go

O: OH NO
M:We're gonna have to tell him , you'll only be a girlfriend of mine
O: Do-Doot-Do, see there I go making noises again

O: You are right, we're gonna have to tell him
M: You'll Only Be A Girlfriend Of Mine
[/FONT]O: Ok I did what you said and told him, NOW COME PICK ME UP CUZ HE JUST THREW MY SHIT OUT THE HOUSE!!
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Orie let the handaling begin ha ha ha ha ha! *still snatches Michael*

Tom could you not tell your parents you are just going to watch it anyway and just meet up with us??

Hell icoud pass for 16 i will pick you up for our date you are taking me to the cinema!!! Done ha ha

but Tom would need to wear a fedora and one glove, wouldn't he? ;) ;) ;)

:rofl: haha and they would find it wierd if i say 'Oh see ya mum, im just popping on the train to London, be back in a few hours'
sound like a little kid :mello:

Yeah say i am a fussy date i wanna go to london end off! They dont know i dont go to your school!!!

That is a friend who was with me on 25th of June, so I think you will not find Limon guilty ;) ;) ;) But she (and me too) would be so happy to have a chance to see you! andgive you this big hug in reality :huggy:

*Calla dies from laughter* OMG! girl, you are too much! :lmao: :lmao:

We need to do that sooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

lmao@MWB.. I see I will have to come to your city and handle you.. Keep ya filthy paws off my Mike..lol...

lol@MWB taking Tom out..

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!! HA HA

Dont make one please :) i will post it here soon :cry: thank you all again so much
you have to link it to a bank account so if it was mine (its already linked) it would be a LOT easier.

I already PM you and you better answer boy!!! :)
You have to goooooooo!!!!

lol@Bruce...

I am working on others, it's finding the right song, that is why it's taking so damn long.. but all of you will be included..
Tom I gotta find a song that does not make me get all perverted since you are underage.

so plz don't get mad at me for not posting them so quickly...

Tom come on across the pond to Atlanta, you can go with me, I bought 2 tix for the Oct. 28th show @7:30pm.. I am also going to the 11:45am showing..

i want "all i do is think of you" he can be my sweet young bf, im in a squeeeeee cutie pie mood today (when does that happen? when do i not go naughty by nature on his ass? freakaleek and what not? wow, who am i? do i know myself anymore?)

lol@Bruce...

I am working on others, it's finding the right song, that is why it's taking so damn long.. but all of you will be included..
Tom I gotta find a song that does not make me get all perverted since you are underage.

so plz don't get mad at me for not posting them so quickly...

Perverted is fine :) and if you post it in 12 days time i wont be underage for that type of thing :rofl:

i want "all i do is think of you" he can be my sweet young bf, im in a squeeeeee cutie pie mood today (when does that happen? when do i not go naughty by nature on his ass? freakaleek and what not? wow, who am i? do i know myself anymore?)

Who are you and what have you done with our buckle loving BES????????????????????????????????

BES... sweet and nice? She's been possessed :bugeyed *exorcise the demon*

Hi BES!!! lol@sweet.. child please

TOM I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ARE A LIBRA!!!!!!!! SO AM I, OCTOBER 18TH!!!!!!
aww you are a baby... dang I feel ancient.. I will be 32...

Tom I wrote you a mail :D
Hahahaha who dosent love nice sweet Michael!!! hahahaha BES juts fell under the spell!!! hahahaha

Who are you and what have you done with our buckle loving BES????????????????????????????????

BES... sweet and nice? She's been possessed :bugeyed *exorcise the demon*

heyy BES.. :punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apzFW8WHaIU
:wub: (first and last time I'll ever use that smiley :p)

i knoooooow guys....oh my god, i can't believe i posted that....im a softy today instead of a horny hoe toad....wtf??? who is this girl? i dont like her *pushes cleavage up and out, goes to watch come together video with a side of dirty diana"

lol, bruce, that was lionel richie...i meant this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzMhWJbByfY

I am a libra toooooooo!!! yeahhhhhhhhh!!! And I am on my 30's too hahahaha
Great to not be alone on the age thing :D

Back