Appleheads!

I was just passing through on a way to bed,
:huggy: sis :wub:
:huggy: Serenitaaaaaa
:huggy: Tom
:huggy: Britt
:huggy: Kane
:huggy: mjtj! welcome hug

Hugs to everyone else lurking there invisible (giggle Adrian :huggy:)

edit: thinking about that, sis :wub: it might be funnier :giggle:
please have my back :praying as I go to sleep!!!!! :angel:

2m6a8pd.jpg

See u are talking like an apple already!

*wonders if it is to early to mention the era situation* :mello:
era situation?? Do metion please :happy:

mjtabloidjunkie are you a girl???? and is my lurking correct that you are pre-med too? :ninja:

Yes I am a girl and pre-med also. But i'm not sure when i ever mentioned that??

squeeeeeecum :wub: thank you :wub:

era situation?? Do metion please :happy:

Yes I am a girl and pre-med also. But i'm not sure when i ever mentioned that??

i looked through your previous posts :ninja: i am applying to med schools now so i am super-excited about everything medicine lol :wub: :wild: :wub: and i spend quite a bit of time working on my applications each school makes you write 2 completely different essays lol! all my friends are in med school now since i took a year off to work so i get to hear all about it all the time i am super-excited :dancin::dancin::dancin:

sorry for being creepy i am a super-lurka :ninja:

WELCOME!!!

draft_lens7888061module66628831photo_1_1257287346Download_Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It.jpg

:D

bye limon sis :lol: :hug:

bye tom good luck :hug: looking forward to your art!!! :wild:

I was just passing through on a way to bed,
:huggy: sis :wub:
:huggy: Serenitaaaaaa
:huggy: Tom
:huggy: Britt
:huggy: Kane
:huggy: mjtj! welcome hug

Hugs to everyone else lurking there invisible (giggle Adrian :huggy:)

edit: thinking about that, sis :wub: it might be funnier :giggle:
please have my back :praying as I go to sleep!!!!! :angel:

Always got your back sis! Smoothness is safe tonight! :cheeky:

HIStory!!!!! He is so beautiful/sexy/"come and get me." the things i would do to that man :blush:

ufffff I'm safe *wipes her forehead*

sis :wub: thanks for having my back!
nite another sis :lol: adrian

PS Dani you might have just gotten yourself a new sis on appleheads without knowing.
Adrian is Callie's twin, so per se she's our sis :lol:

squeeeeeecum :wub: thank you :wub:

i looked through your previous posts :ninja: i am applying to med schools now so i am super-excited about everything medicine lol :wub: :wild: :wub: and i spend quite a bit of time working on my applications each school makes you write 2 completely different essays lol! all my friends are in med school now since i took a year off to work so i get to hear all about it all the time i am super-excited :dancin::dancin::dancin:

sorry for being creepy i am a super-lurka :ninja:

WELCOME!!!

draft_lens7888061module66628831photo_1_1257287346Download_Michael_Jackson_This_Is_It.jpg

:D
:thankyou:
Really!? that's so cool. I'm a 1st year so I have a few years before I apply anywhere lol.

HIStory!!!!! He is so beautiful/sexy/"come and get me." the things i would do to that man :blush:

Right well after conferring with Jess (thanks hun mind blank) History is what we call universal by this i mean everyone and anyone can do say what they please about this era Mikey! So nicely done lol!

Although Jag aka Just a girl has claimed a specific date which i am not sure what it is so i am sure she will tell you ha ha!

Gold pants are for everyone! :D We even have our own GPIU which stands for GOLD PANTS INVESTIGATION UNIT Its a very serious organization that requires us to investigate every area of the golden goodness! Its a hard job but someone has to do it! :cheeky:

i hate rudolph.....

only reason....

6jou7aa.jpg

scares me to fuckin death. as a kid and even now. i cant even look at the pic :ninja:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao: :censored: :ninja:

ok i need to change now :ninja:

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! panther sequence with ITC in the background? :dropdead: This is so iPod worthy :ninja:

*I totally just got the brand new blackberry bold 9700 for 30 bucks, I'm bursting with excitement*

Sooo easy to please.

Lucky! I'm actually thinking of giving up my Blackberry because of that damn data plan. Problem is I'm still under contract and can't get a phone at a discount or upgrade price.

ufffff I'm safe *wipes her forehead*

sis :wub: thanks for having my back!
nite another sis :lol: adrian

PS Dani you might have just gotten yourself a new sis on appleheads without knowing.
Adrian is Callie's twin, so per se she's our sis :lol:

Oh hello Adrian sis :wub:

Wow so is Adrian part of the gangsta family?? It just grows and grows! lol

:thankyou:
Really!? that's so cool. I'm a 1st year so I have a few years before I apply anywhere lol.

:wild: that's awesome! hint: ochem is the :evil: :lol:

what are you getting your undergrad in?

and THANK YOU for not saying dangerous era!!! serious shit would go dowin if you did :lmao:

i hate rudolph.....

only reason....

6jou7aa.jpg

scares me to fuckin death. as a kid and even now. i cant even look at the pic :ninja:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiser.jpg

hmiser.jpg

these guys used to give me the creeps but now year without a santa claus is my favorite!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back