Appleheads!

yea its a snowman :mello: its suppose to be fun and kid friendly but its freaky as hell :bugeyed

Yeah that aint fun!!!!! :no:

smiser.jpg

hmiser.jpg

these guys used to give me the creeps but now year without a santa claus is my favorite!!!!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

Right well after conferring with Jess (thanks hun mind blank) History is what we call universal by this i mean everyone and anyone can do say what they please about this era Mikey! So nicely done lol!

Although Jag aka Just a girl has claimed a specific date which i am not sure what it is so i am sure she will tell you ha ha!

Gold pants are for everyone! :D We even have our own GPIU which stands for GOLD PANTS INVESTIGATION UNIT Its a very serious organization that requires us to investigate every area of the golden goodness! Its a hard job but someone has to do it! :cheeky:

Gold pants :excited: are lovely
Damn. you guys seem pretty serious with this era thing. So are all the other ones off limits?

Gold pants :excited: are lovely
Damn. you guys seem pretty serious with this era thing. So are all the other ones off limits?

Now see its all good hearted fun but people are very protective over there claims :cheeky: So if someone posts a lets say BAD era picture (using bes as an example) and someone says "oh he would get it" and that someone was not BES chances are whoever said it will get a response like ummmmmmmm i dunno "you betta step off" from BES but she like all of us would say it with L.O.V.E :wub:

:wild: that's awesome! hint: ochem is the :evil: :lol:

what are you getting your undergrad in?

and THANK YOU for not saying dangerous era!!! serious shit would go dowin if you did :lmao:

haha. I was tempted, but the they don't care about us video is just my favorite, well certain things in that video are :happy:
And all of those damn science series scare me. I'm majoring in psychology.

haha. I was tempted, but the they don't care about us video is just my favorite, well certain things in that video are :happy:
And all of those damn science series scare me. I'm majoring in psychology.

:lmao: that vid introduced me to mike jr. i swear most of the time i watch it i can't see anything else but the bulge :ninja:

psych is cool! i wish i did that it woulda been more fun. i did biochemistry (which in the long run will help but was really hard lol!) it gave me a good job now though :yes:

there are a few other psych ppl on here as well :) :ninja:

00000000000001446977-400x300_72dpi_RGB.jpg

oh i know about your hooker fridge :ninja: and wood chipper :ninja: it's a fine line :lmao:

i hope you are doing alright :hug:

JAMES-BROWN-PUBLIC-FUNERAL.jpg

Hello Trista..I am glad you are ok..I have missed you...:)......I have been making sure noone tries to take Papi from you..I have been personally guarding him..:wink:

Back