Appleheads!

:lmao: that vid introduced me to mike jr. i swear most of the time i watch it i can't see anything else but the bulge :ninja:

psych is cool! i wish i did that it woulda been more fun. i did biochemistry (which in the long run will help but was really hard lol!) it gave me a good job now though :yes:

there are a few other psych ppl on here as well :) :ninja:

00000000000001446977-400x300_72dpi_RGB.jpg
:):):):) never get sick of that
What do you do?

mjtj: i do biochemistry research for the university i went to full time, and part time i work as a veterinary assistant (which is GREAT medical experience i get to assist in surgeries and learn how to draw blood and all sorts of stuff you can't do w/ppl lol).

myas: i think everyone's asleep? :(

050608_michael_jackson_vmed.widec.jpg

:angel:

ahhhhh this is page 3333 make a wish :angel:

so09du.jpg
so09du.jpg
so09du.jpg

1810716_f260.jpg
1810716_f260.jpg
1810716_f260.jpg

MJsBlueGoldpantsbig.jpg
MJsBlueGoldpantsbig.jpg
MJsBlueGoldpantsbig.jpg

9h4bkk.jpg
9h4bkk.jpg
9h4bkk.jpg

:angel:

edit: efffffffffffffff of course this ends up on 3334. wish still applies right? :mello:

:hug: JAG
are u still in fanfic world? :giggle:

hum... nooo yesss nooooo :blush: ive been working out after work so im getting home after 7 or 730 so you all are in bed by the time i get home :weeping:

give-into-me.jpg
:mellow: ?

ohhh yesssss :wub::wub::wub: thank you :huggy:
i don't believe adore is sleeping :ninja:

:mello:

i think she's doing something more stealthy :ninja: or maybe just dirty :ninja:

:mello:

i agree with that statement :ninja:

just this and I am really gone :p :p :p
[youtube]L2lLXSUbUoE&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube]
:hi:

ooohhh myyyy gooodd :heat:

daniiii Sqquuuuuuuuuee :hug:
HEY :ninja:

I was just passing through on a way to bed,
:huggy: sis :wub:
:huggy: Serenitaaaaaa
:huggy: Tom
:huggy: Britt
:huggy: Kane
:huggy: mjtj! welcome hug

Hugs to everyone else lurking there invisible (giggle Adrian :huggy:)

edit: thinking about that, sis :wub: it might be funnier :giggle:
please have my back :praying as I go to sleep!!!!! :angel:

hugs lims :hug:

HIStory!!!!! He is so beautiful/sexy/"come and get me." the things i would do to that man :blush:
:dancing: welcoem to appleheads :hug:
:wild: that's awesome! hint: ochem is the :evil: :lol:

what are you getting your undergrad in?

and THANK YOU for not saying dangerous era!!! serious shit would go dowin if you did :lmao:
yes it would have :lmao:

Gold pants :excited: are lovely
Damn. you guys seem pretty serious with this era thing. So are all the other ones off limits?
yes we are :lol: and yes they are :assassin: :lol:

What do have to say to tell you bitches to keep your hands off of my papi` :coffee: dont make me come over here again. you've been warned :coffee:

thanks for all the messages btw ily all 2

awww theres the girl i miss :hug:

i missed trista? :fear: oh damn :fear:

oh well i'll catch her again i hope :cheeky: im off to bed now. i feel horrible :( my cold is unbearable :weeping: i hope i'll feel better tomorrow morning or its gonna be a long day :coffee:

night ah's

:sleeping: :ciao:

i missed trista? :fear: oh damn :fear:

oh well i'll catch her again i hope :cheeky: im off to bed now. i feel horrible :( my cold is unbearable :weeping: i hope i'll feel better tomorrow morning or its gonna be a long day :coffee:

night ah's

:sleeping: :ciao:
aww hope you feeling better, pretend this is a cup of soup--> :coffee:

yes just like those :ninja:

:heat: jeez this is too much for me :heat: i am off to bed! night everyone :waving:

lol night hun..

im off to gnight starlight starbright. im glad your back.. i missed you :huggy:

Now see its all good hearted fun but people are very protective over there claims :cheeky: So if someone posts a lets say BAD era picture (using bes as an example) and someone says "oh he would get it" and that someone was not BES chances are whoever said it will get a response like ummmmmmmm i dunno "you betta step off" from BES but she like all of us would say it with L.O.V.E :wub:

:lmao: @ using BES as an example :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: that vid introduced me to mike jr. i swear most of the time i watch it i can't see anything else but the bulge :ninja:
psych is cool! i wish i did that it woulda been more fun. i did biochemistry (which in the long run will help but was really hard lol!) it gave me a good job now though :yes:
there are a few other psych ppl on here as well :) :ninja:

Adrian best lurker knows her stuff :ninja:

:bounce:
:weeping:

Off to school, wish me luck :no:

Good luck :bounce: you're a bright apple you'll be fine :bounce:

Back