Appleheads!

2z7hnas.jpg

TRISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :huggy: :wub: :heart:

Heyy people, how are y'all?

I miss Apples, school is such a time-consuming son of a bitch. lmfao. Luckily it's sunny and a nice 60 degrees here today, pretty good for New England's December.

What's up with everyone?? :D

im so dying to see your videos from yesterday :fear: im gonna explode if i have to wait much longer :fear:!!!!!

that might be fun to see.....like a pinata ...... filled with dunkin donuts gift cards and chocolate :lol:

Hi Apples!! :huggy:
Long ass multiquote! :lol: :

So how do i go about bringing it up or do i just wait till SHIT GETS REAL??? :bugeyed

:lmao:

Gold pants are for everyone! :D We even have our own GPIU which stands for GOLD PANTS INVESTIGATION UNIT Its a very serious organization that requires us to investigate every area of the golden goodness! Its a hard job but someone has to do it! :cheeky:

:rofl: :lmao: :shifty:

Aawww Starlight and her Disneyish stuff! :wub:
Hi Starlight :huggy:

what is pogo??? :unsure:

OMG TRISTA IS BACK?!?!???

010.jpg

*surrenders*

:ciao:

What is that pic?!?? Never seen it! Cool!
And I second the question, what IS pogo?

because of your picture post adrian i will spare your life.....for now :coffee:

one more time and its the:

2zdq52h.jpg

for you :coffee:

:bugeyed :rofl: :lmao: :lol: Tristaaaa ILYMoast and I have missed you on here! :D

057.jpg

I think everyone went to bed its quiet here :timer:

Squeeeeeeee :wub: :heart:

:lol: Too cute!! :wub:

^^^:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: thanks starlight now i can go to work "happy" ;)

:bugeyed TMI Adrian!! :mello:

morning all :D

*gets her notebook and a pencil out*

no polish lesson for today ? :unsure:

How about a Finnish lesson? ;) :D It's the woodoo language! :D :huggy:

:lol:

Trista has the badge yay!

Or do you mean "the bulge"? :coffee:

BTW Applesss I got a MJ book for a bday present from my friend! :bounce: :shifty:

im so dying to see your videos from yesterday :fear: im gonna explode if i have to wait much longer :fear:!!!!!

that might be fun to see.....like a pinata ...... filled with dunkin donuts gift cards and chocolate :lol:

Haha I posted some on Twitter but here are some more now for everyone to see. Last night I went to Lady Gaga's MonsterBall Concert---it was so good!! I know y'all aren't all necessarily Lady Gaga fans but just wanted to post 'em so the Gaga fans can see them!!!!

Opening:
DSCN0392.jpg

DSCN0394.jpg

LoveGame:
DSCN0415.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg

DSCN0417.jpg

Paper Gangsta:
DSCN0473.jpg

DSCN0476.jpg

DSCN0477.jpg

Speechless: