Appleheads!

29wluyv.jpg

:)

i'll be back im off to spend time with my mom :lol:

dont worry the footage is loading as fast as it can ;)

i'll post it when its done ;)

serenity i am great :D how are you are you still crazy stressed? :unsure:

danielle that was for you :angel::ninja:

mjtabloidjunkie are you a girl???? and is my lurking correct that you are pre-med too? :ninja:

*I totally just got the brand new blackberry bold 9700 for 30 bucks, I'm bursting with excitement*

Sooo easy to please.

I need a new phone but my TII press conference audio I taped is on this one so dont think i can change it!!! :no:

serenity i am great :D how are you are you still crazy stressed? :unsure:

danielle that was for you :angel::ninja:

mjtabloidjunkie are you a girl???? and is my lurking correct that you are pre-med too? :ninja:

:wild::wild::wild:

superbowl-half-time-show-jan311993-.jpg

:mello:

Janet brand gravy... Janet brand mashed potatoes... the whole buffet :p

:rofl: I've never heard anyone say that before!!

Just a bit Tommy is all about Janet!! :cheeky:

Oh and ur sig fits beautifully in hear! :)
yay :) I love that clip. If I was his background singer I would be all over him and use "but i'm getting into the song" as an excuse

:rofl: I've never heard anyone say that before!!

yay :) I love that clip. If I was his background singer I would be all over him and use "but i'm getting into the song" as an excuse

Yep, pretty much wherever I can get my fingers
:ninja:

And thanks Jessss. If the first day goes well tomorrow I'll take a picture of it unfinished... just to show y'all. It's (if my teacher will let me) MJ on stage during the dangerous tour :)

I'm good Tom, exhausted and waiting on Saturday but I can't complain :)

Adrian, no not at all, just....*tired* not sleepy tired but eh, my brain needs a break lol

oh man do i know that! :doh: can't wait until 2pm saturday already and i just had a long weekend :lol:

u need some :cheers: and some :wild:

16at94x.jpg

:angel:

Back