Appleheads!

10 pictures of oil pastel portraits to use some of the styles in them.
3 pictures of Michaels face to help in the exam.
4 YouTube screenprints of Human Nature on the Dangerous Tour... 1 I will choose for the pose, the others to help with the face and the costume... the crowd... the lights.
10 hours split over
2 days - The exam
1 epic fail coming up... :(

lordy! that will be the longes multiquote ever!!!!! :nerd: so lets start!! :plane:

*writes in her.....*

2sbu00p.jpg

:cheeky:
*openes book and reads :book: *
btw - that is a pic I've found when I googled 'learn Polish' :ninja:
article-1050642-0276075800000578-447_468x552.jpg

:ninja:

did you guys see Randy Jacksons new video??? Blanket is screaming in the background :eek:
Blanket :give_heart: is there anyone who doens't think he is special? :ninja:

Swering in spanish:

Hijo puta
Me cago en todo
Cabrones
:D
Ups where that come from???:mello:
:angel::angel::angel::angel:

That made me :cry:
Do you know if he hear them???
I hope he did, so much LOve for Mike :wub:
JABLKO

10 pictures of oil pastel portraits to use some of the styles in them.
3 pictures of Michaels face to help in the exam.
4 YouTube screenprints of Human Nature on the Dangerous Tour... 1 I will choose for the pose, the others to help with the face and the costume... the crowd... the lights.
10 hours split over
2 days - The exam
1 epic fail coming up... :(

:mellow: ?

Its on Randys facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=1221794825605&ref=mf
It was a video of him in Palm Springs showing off the resort. Randy stated that its Blanket screaming in the background. lol I think hes just playing around. Its nice that Randy takes care of the children sometimes.

Ohhh, I see. There was so much going on in the video I didn't hear him say it was Blanket :)

this place has been awfully quiet lately, no?

Yes it is :(

:lol: you actually do look similar! More so than me and Callie :D People never believe us we are actually sisters!
There's another 2 of them :p we took it specifically for appleheads cause we found it highly amusing :giggle:
It's me on the left and Callie's on the right

wtfgou.jpg

coffeecu.jpg

ummm :mello:
we don't see each other a lot so when we do,
we sorta end up doing weird things and taking weird pics :mello:

:lol: you two are cute :) and you don't really look that much alike at least in those pics lol! i don't look anything like 2 of my brothers, and then I look a lot alike one of them it's weird :mello:

"They are small but the bite" hehehe
Yes Mike was a cat person.. like me :love:
But I hear someone said that he had cats and that they were in another house now, it was on the new or something... I want his cats :mello:

More like a panter :ninja:
You are cute :D
And you really look a like...:cheers:
Mike really has a very good looking fan base... if he only knew:smilerolleyes:

Sisters?????? Like for real??? Like in blood related sisters???
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed
Had no idea........
I though you meant like sisters like in "Wha'rup sister!"
:mello::mello::mello:

awww thanks PG :hug:

:hysterical: at EVERYONE MISSING ME AND CALLIE ARE SISTERS!
i thought we said it a zillion times!!! rofffflllll

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

lmao yes we do 'adopted' sisters, like London, Dani or twin now
(apparently, which raises a question: if adrian is callie's twin, is she my twin too?)
but yes, we are real blood sisters :lmao:

am I the only one that used to read back when the thread was 500 pages long? :lmao:
cause I know we said it at the beginning :lmao:

YOU ARE ALL CUTE ILY MOSTEST :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

how in the world did i know this and not the "regulars" :lmao:???

Yeah, potatoes.
For example that is our president at the moment...

kaczynski_lech450.jpeg

does he not resemble a potato? :lmao:

(most of Poles now have the same attitude towards him and his twin brother that used to be a prime minister - really, I am not kidding! -
as the US peeps had towards GW Bush.
A lot of jokes are flying around... :p:p:p:p:p:p:p
their politics is unhealthy :p and they would get me into prison if they ever read appleheads :p:p:p)

and Britt, I promise I will do that but it's actually quite a lot of work to get that right (my fucked up language having all those weird sounds)
so I'll do that after hours!
ILY most for trying to learn it anyway... it's so unique - someone learning Polish :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lmao: omg he does look like one!!!!! mmm i want some potatoes now though :cheeky:

I don't think he's seen in the video, just heard far off in the background.

Hey after 3,000+ pages the memory starts to get foggy :hysterical:

:lmao:

I think I kinda see it :rollin: And he looks like he's trying to take a dump or something :hysterical::lmao:

omg that was my exact thought when i saw the picture! kinda like that one mj macro with the goldpants... that I can't find so here's some gold pants anyways :ninja:

michael-jackson_47719995.jpg

michael-jackson-in-gold-lame-with-leather-buckles-catcher-kneepads-in-history-tour-1992-prague.jpg

lordy! that will be the longes multiquote ever!!!!! :nerd: so lets start!! :plane:

Blanket :give_heart: is there anyone who doens't think he is special? :ninja:

welcome back starlight :hug:
Chinga Tu Madre Chupa mi verga Hijo de puta Quein es tu papi, perra? Te mamo la vierga! :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

I dunno hun if he'd seen this video... I hope he did... and I really like this song... and the voic of person who is singing - so strong and intense :clapping:

and aaawww thank you :blush: :give_heart:

I think he might have a lil sweet cat like that one...
3872073763_6f7ea54cc4.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*
15768_345020140596_587835596_10013866_1842524_a.jpg
nd6hw5.jpg
nd6hw5.jpg

nd6hw5.jpg
nd6hw5.jpg

nd6hw5.jpg
nd6hw5.jpg

nd6hw5.jpg
nd6hw5.jpg

nd6hw5.jpg
nd6hw5.jpg

nd6hw5.jpg
nd6hw5.jpg

TWIN!!!! I've always known I will find you!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
shit got real :shout:

BUUUUUUHAHAHAH! :lamo:
magic, isn't it? ;)

wait! she is my twin! :mellow:

where? :shout: :shout: :shout:

awwwwwwwwwwwww :give_heart: you are too sweet! :lmao: :cheers: :lol: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

crazy that you would pick me as your twin how did you know :fortuneteller: limon i think if callie and i are twins that makes you my sister not twin :lol:

Michael+Jackson.jpg

EjXIXmsYcq45165hoPduRZA7o1_500.jpg
119326_1221973549459_full.jpg

:wild:

Britt, can you link pretty please? My computer went dead last night I and didn't finish watching :boohoo thin part when he stands there on the top of a car and signes photos for fans - it was in my dreams tonight :ninja:

and what the hell is Tom doing?? what is this strange list? :shock: I am getting to worry for our lil Tommypoo! :ninja:

Ohhh, I see. There was so much going on in the video I didn't hear him say it was Blanket :)

lol could you see it? my fb redirected me to my own pare... not sure why :mellow:

and where is Adore? I feel like posting: " :mellow: " all the time since she is gone... she got me addicted :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:hysterical: you're right Adrian I am having blonde moments! :hysterical:
and yeah, we don't really look alike with Calla at all.
You two are more similar!
PS you knew that cause you were an applehead lurker extraordinaire all that time :lmao:

yeah, where's adoar? :mello:

:lol: you two are cute :) and you don't really look that much alike at least in those pics lol! i don't look anything like 2 of my brothers, and then I look a lot alike one of them it's weird :mello:
so we have twin brother? :mellow: I mean 2 brothers? :giggle:

how in the world did i know this and not the "regulars" :lmao:???
I think you know the answer, the rest is to lazy to read the whole thread :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: omg he does look like one!!!!! mmm i want some potatoes now though :cheeky:
noooooooo pleazzzzzz don't... you reallydon't want those potatoes... you might think you do, but I know you don't :pray: :pray: :pray:

crazy that you would pick me as your twin how did you know :fortuneteller: limon i think if callie and i are twins that makes you my sister not twin :lol:
I picked you because of our men... too similar :ninja: it's so crazyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :lol: :wub: :give_heart:

*takes her man* lordie, will I ever stop doing :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: when I see him?
:give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:

[/quote]
71761002.jpg

mjsuperbowl.jpg

0016d391de740bb2636406.JPG

610x.jpg

i'll pretend to be adore

:mello:

*tiptoes around*

whales.jpg

6qwv8p.jpg

1zn62dj.jpg

fcm9uo.jpg

33jr608.jpg

:mello::ninja::censored::mello:

it's not the same :cry:

Last edited:
so we have twin brother? :mellow: I mean 2 brothers? :giggle:

:lol: i have 3 younger brothers, yes so you just gained a small army of teenage boys as family :lol:

I think you know the answer, the rest is to lazy to read the whole thread :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

noooooooo pleazzzzzz don't... you reallydon't want those potatoes... you might think you do, but I know you don't :pray: :pray: :pray:

oh NO i don't want THOSE potatoes :puke:

i am hungry tho i could go for some

fozkwn.jpg

I picked you because of our men... too similar :ninja: it's so crazyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! :lol: :wub: :give_heart:

*takes her man* lordie, will I ever stop doing :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: when I see him?
:give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:

LOL i ALWAYS Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when i see superbowl even tho it is the background on my desktop :lol:! i almost lost it when i used my laptop for a presentation and it was on the big projector :ninja: (no seriously, i had to seriously keep myself from licking the screen) :ninja:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

:give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :wub: :wub: :wub:

thank you :angel: :ninja:

i don't believe adore is sleeping :ninja:

i think she's doing something more stealthy :ninja: or maybe just dirty :ninja:

:lol: i have 3 younger brothers, yes so you just gained a small army of teenage boys as family :lol:
omfg... I've never had brothers :wild: what do I do? :woohoo:

Adrian said:
oh NO i don't want THOSE potatoes :puke:

i am hungry tho i could go for some

fozkwn.jpg

what is that snifffffffs and comes closer to try some :in_love:

Adrian}LOL i ALWAYS [SIZE=2 said:
[/SIZE]Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when i see superbowl even tho it is the background on my desktop :lol:! i almost lost it when i used my laptop for a presentation and it was on the big projector :ninja: (no seriously, i had to seriously keep myself from licking the screen) :ninja:
I don't blame you :p :p :p :p :p :p

Back