Appleheads!

do you think this man is involwed? :waving-mellow-up-side-down:
1205344257_michael_jackson__earth_song.jpg

:mellow:

yeeeeah i think there might be a "waving mellow upside down" right beneath the camera here :mello:

and i'm guessing this is the cameraman?

2s180on.jpg

:mello: :ninja:

omfg... I've never had brothers :wild: what do I do? :woohoo:

:lol: it's not that exciting... you get to play sports outside, play pranks on each other, and act silly. oh and tease them about girls :tease: i've never had a sister :lol: :wild: what do i do :lmao:?

lol could you see it? my fb redirected me to my own pare... not sure why :mellow:

Awww, I have no clue :( MJStarlight would keep posting links and it would do the same until one time she posted it again and it worked *confused*

And good night sweetie :huggy:

:lol: it's not that exciting... you get to play sports outside, play pranks on each other, and act silly. oh and tease them about girls :tease: i've never had a sister :lol: :wild: what do i do :lmao:?

:hug: I feel ur pain, i have two brothers & no sister..i understand where ur coming from

@Ahs... I get you :mellow: :hug:

@Tom
x_janet.jpg

@Britt - thank you!!!!! I will watch all tomorrow :heart:

@Adrian - you just sssqqquuuueeeecum over Mike :wub: :wub: :wub:
I would like to play will all of you :lol:

and now I am really gone :give_heart:
*disappears*

:hug: I feel ur pain, i have two brothers & no sister..i understand where ur coming from

are your brothers older or younger? i had always hoped i'd get a sister when i got married, well kyle has one sister :clapping: but he has another 3 brothers too :doh: too many boys!!!

are your brothers older or younger? i had always hoped i'd get a sister when i got married, well kyle has one sister :clapping: but he has another 3 brothers too :doh: too many boys!!!

I have one older bro whos married with two kids

and a younger bro whos one year younger than me

I have 1 brother whos 19 and always high :lmao:

:no: :no: :no:

well that's annoying!!! my brothers are pretty much all clean-cut nerds like me (well, the 20 yr old one is a little off, but he just drinks alot and acts arrogant, but he's the black sheep lol) :angel: :angel: :angel:

my 17 year old brother joined a group like "rip mj we miss u" or something on facebook... so i got all hyper and excited and asked him "oh i had no idea u were a fan what's ur favorite song?" and he said "uhhhhhhhhhhhh Thriller"? he couldn't name any other mj songs :cry: :cry: :cry:

he is getting mj cds for xmas!!! :cheers:

ok enough annoying brother stories!!!

vg516h.jpg

:ninja:

Back