Appleheads!

o rly :ninja:

special delivery for Danielle :ninja:

2wrp3jd.jpg

Sweet f***ing jesus i just screamed like a little girl!!!:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed Vanessa Hudgens is so not good enough for him :no::no::no::no::no: This is my fave part in HSM 3!! See BES disney can be dirty aint nothin sweet about that thrust aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adore, yes my heart right in his mouth.
Ash, the fuck??
Back your goofy not feelin good ass the hell up.
You ain't gonna be makin my boo sicky.

Awww, I just wanted to stare at some sexiness for a bit. I wouldn't dream of doing anything to make him sick :)

hi clara :waving:
damm that sucks Tommie.. prolly caught it from trista, cause shes a hoe :nana:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Sweet f***ing jesus i just screamed like a little girl!!!:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed Vanessa Hudgens is so not good enough for him :no::no::no::no::no: This is my fave part in HSM 3!! See BES disney can be dirty aint nothin sweet about that thrust aggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

enjoy :angel:

x6jtz7.jpg

Yeah you guys are probably right, I knew I shouldnt have opened that 'Wood.chipper-death.exe' file she sent me :bugeyed

that thrust ain't got NOTHING on Michael, so try again zac -_-

Clara!!! your a hoe?!? :wtf: :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

is clara a hoe? :smilerolleyes: she fucking is!!! 'specially on ventrilo :ph34r:

Better get that checked tom. god knows what trista has. send her the bill :fear:

:lmao:

enjoy :angel:

x6jtz7.jpg

...:bugeyed......:ph34r: gelllll!

Oh Shamz i do love Zac but damn the boy cant thrust like mike we all know that ha ha ha

just making sure you had your head on right :mello:

oh and my island is so BACKWARDS the TII tickets are going on sale next week :smilerolleyes: wtf. but I'm gonna get four tickets :bounce: already emailed them and they're gonna reserve them for me :clapping:

Back