Appleheads!

i want it to snow here.. :weeping: maybe it will again this year, got 8 inches last winter.. let me tell you Vegas drivers blow in the snow :lmao:

No you DON'T. After 6 months of cold, dark, cloudy desolate days, with cracked/chapped hands & lips, no complexion from the nonexistent sun, and a general disdain for going outside for fear of your face hurting...you will be SO glad that it never snows there :lol:

I can handle the winter when it begins during the normal "winter" months, but when it begins in mid-October...sweet mother I'm going to the store to buy a freaking Fargo hat:

catshat.jpg

Last edited:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :huggy: How are you MWB??????

I'm Abbey :) And you're....Clara?

I live in New England, USA...don't know why I chose to go to college here. Baffles me every winter. Where are you from? :)

Nice to meet ya! Yes I am Clara who isn't Clara! :D (meaning that's not my real name lol)
I'm from:
suomen-lippu-366px.jpg

8143010478540411125orig.jpg

europe.gif

Finland, baby! :cheeky: :D

:yes::yes:

Sorry got a bit defensive ha ha!

Aww it's okay! U gotta defense the men you love ;)

Byeeee Tommy, g'night! :waving:
I'm gonna go too, in a sec. :mello:

No you DON'T. After 6 months of cold, dark, cloudy desolate days, with cracked/chapped hands & lips, no complexion from the nonexistent sun, and a general disdain for going outside for fear of your face hurting...you will be SO glad that it never snows there :lol:

I can handle the winter when it begins during the normal "winter" months, but when it begins in mid-October...sweet mother I'm going to the store to buy a freaking Fargo hat:

i grew up in washington state so im used to crappy weather 24/7 :lmao:
maybe thats why i miss the rain and snow...
i miss having actually seasons. i love when the leaves turn and its truly fall.. yup im deffinatly going home for a visit! to home sick not too :D

Last edited:
Nice to meet ya! Yes I am Clara who isn't Clara! :D (meaning that's not my real name lol)
I'm from:

Finland, baby! :cheeky: :D

Haha nice to meet you too :hug:

Finland, very cool! The Nordic countries have always been fascinating to me. I'd love to go there someday! :yes:

catshat.jpg

I KNOW!!! THANK YOU!!! *highfive* :D They just don't know what they're talking about :no: It's not a nice chilling breeze... It's freezing your ass off!
2589393512_fecfdf146a.jpg

catshat.jpg
:lmao:

ty sham and no i dont find that hand lick ewwwwww i like it!!

Disney????? Diid u see what me and mike did to the squirrels?? Ha ha

omg.. why did you remind us.. :weeping: the things you did!
and the ferris wheel! :naughty:

Byeeee Tommy, g'night! :waving:
I'm gonna go too, in a sec. :mello:

bye tom tom and ni n clara! :cheeky:

i grew up in washington state so im used to crappy weather 24/7 :lmao:
maybe thats why i miss the rain and snow...
i miss having actually seasons. i love when the leaves turn and its truly fall.. yup im deffinatly going home for a visit! to home sick not too :D

Ah, I see. I grew up in NH's nice little weather patterns, aka at least a week and a half of snow days each school year, so I've had it with winter for life. Driving in ice can suck it. :lol:

I guess it's nice to have different seasons...I just wish winter didn't dominate most of the year here.

Limony!! you're still at work? isnt it late there? :bugeyed

It is :weeping: but see JAG I have flexible time...
meaning sometimes it's just wonderful cause I can come all late and no one yells at me or anything... and spend some time on my apples... but then if something needs to be finished it needs to be finished... So I have to finish it ;) but don't worry I am home just working :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

:ninja: shamonadeee :ninja:
I can't come here people.
You are addictive.
I have stuff to do.
If I come here I will have to talk to you :hysterical:
And then I will never finish what I gotta do.
I just couldn't resist Crunchie ;)

Tell me quick how's everyone???!!!:wild:

enjoying my vacation.. i have done nothing all day :rofl: you? how r you hun?

I KNOW!!! THANK YOU!!! *highfive* :D They just don't know what they're talking about :no: It's not a nice chilling breeze... It's freezing your ass off!
2589393512_fecfdf146a.jpg

catshat.jpg
:lmao:

LMAO *high fives back* :D

The snow sounds all nice and dandy at first glance...until you have to wear multiple pairs of gloves so your hands won't freeze to the point that you can't bend your fingers :lol:

Haha nice to meet you too :hug:

Finland, very cool! The Nordic countries have always been fascinating to me. I'd love to go there someday! :yes:

:huggy: Welcome! I can accommodate you ;)
He welcomes you too:
mikko-leppilampi.jpg

:cheeky:

Ah, I see. I grew up in NH's nice little weather patterns, aka at least a week and a half of snow days each school year, so I've had it with winter for life. Driving in ice can suck it. :lol:

I guess it's nice to have different seasons...I just wish winter didn't dominate most of the year here.

I know, I KNOW. I hear u gurl, I feel ur pain, I know it. :D

Back