Appleheads!

732v87.jpg

Awwwwwwwwww come hear Zac!!! :)
dani wants gold pants n thrusts.. :lol:

That sounds gooooooood

omfg :puke:

No you didnt!!!!! :no::no:

Oh sham mmmmmmmmmmmm Just some sexy pictures off michael i trust you!! :)

Well, help me out a bit so I can finally make a siggy you'd wanna change to :lol: what's your favourite colour? and from all the siggies I've made so far for the siggy games, which style of siggy do you like a lot?

ok sham they goign on sale next week.. hum the movie comes out next week.. :scratch:

I know! messed up shit. my island is just backwards, I was surprised the movie was even showing. I'm gonna go once with my family, once with a big group of friends, once with the girl who was crying today and once by myself :ph34r:

5b63bc.jpg

:lmao:

I lllike this one though, coz it's dancing :) and I kinda like the afrohair boy :ninja: :
50652o.jpg

mw87qu.jpg

Ewww. :mello:

Last edited:
Hi Appleheadz :D

What do you expect from Zacquisha?? He's dating Vanessa Hudgens, the only Disney star who has more "picture accidents" than Miley. That boy is definitely not as innocent as he looks.

In other news, I fucking hate school.

oh, and it snowed here yesterday.

sea_04.jpg

so how is everybody else doing? lol

Hi Appleheadz :D

What do you expect from Zacquisha?? He's dating Vanessa Hudgens, the only Disney star who has more "picture accidents" than Miley. That boy is definitely not as innocent as he looks.

In other news, I fucking hate school.

oh, and it snowed here yesterday.

sea_04.jpg

so how is everybody else doing? lol

hiya! What's ur name again? :D

Lol ur probably right!

Oh wow here too, this morning, for the first time! Which state do u live in? If u wanna reveal that :cheeky:

:lol: at the pic, so true! :yes:

i want it to snow here.. :weeping: maybe it will again this year, got 8 inches last winter.. let me tell you Vegas drivers blow in the snow :lmao:

Hi m4eva!!!! :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii :huggy: How are you MWB??????

hiya! What's ur name again? :D

Lol ur probably right!

Oh wow here too, this morning, for the first time! Which state do u live in? If u wanna reveal that :cheeky:

:lol: at the pic, so true! :yes:

I'm Abbey :) And you're....Clara?

I live in New England, USA...don't know why I chose to go to college here. Baffles me every winter. Where are you from? :)

:lol: U know I am! secretly :ninja:

:lmao: that sounds just wrong! :bugeyed :fear:

as long as you known you're a hoe-tard :ph34r:

Shammy poo be nice, that's Danielle's boy toy you're talking about
2mpwvao.jpg

:coffee: fine :glare:

hehe clara i know you are! :ninja:

it's impossible not to :fear:

:( Shamz made me sad!!!

awww! :better: I'm sorry, just that he looks different/weird in that gif. Wasn't saying he was puke-y :mello:

WHAT BITCH?!? :ninja: I just might be :fear:

-_-

5b63bc.jpg

:lmao:

I lllike this one though, coz it's dancing :) and I kinda like the afrohair boy :ninja: :
50652o.jpg

mw87qu.jpg

Ewww. :mello:

oh so you like corbin bleu do you?
fk1m3k.jpg

and Danielle doesn't find that *HAND LICK and RUB* so eww :shifty:

I like the style you did for bes with the pink and black!!! Does that help?? :)

Oh and people seriously stop ewwwwing at zac!!

yes it does hun! one black and pink siggy coming up :ph34r:

Sham, Clara

24fi6f4.jpg

Danielle

jh93k1.jpg

:coffee:

:shock: dani you dirty girl you :lol:

I thought Dani was all hearts and Disney :fear: I thought wrong :ph34r:

i want it to snow here.. :weeping: maybe it will again this year, got 8 inches last winter.. let me tell you Vegas drivers blow in the snow :lmao:

Oh I'll bet :lmao: I'm so not ready for snow.

yayayayayayya moonwalk got here a day early :bounce:
*flip, flip, flip*

Yay Jageather! :bounce:
I haven't gotten started on mine yet. Been too sick :( I can't just lay back on the couch to read, with my crappy vision I have to sit up and get myself all situated in a certain position to read. It sucks ass. speaking of which, I should go see how it's doing on Amazon.

Back