Appleheads!

Have a shit ton of friends to fight and bitch with.
Find something to post about every day.
After all, this:

65vntc.jpg

should give you reason to post.

Random/Sappy:

Today at classes I was sitting with a new friend I had met in early September. She's like one of the few MJ fans I know in real life, luckily I met her and we're going to watch This Is It together. It was lunch time and we were sitting together, listening to her ipod when Will You Be There came on. I was getting into when I looked over and she was crying her eyes out. I hugged her, but she just hid her face and cried, since everyone was staring at her like "Why the hell is she crying?". Someone told them she was listening to a Michael Jackson song (since everyone knows she's an MJ fan) and some people actually laughed at her. So I just sat with her, hugged her and tried to comfort her, because that song used to make me cry also, so I understood how she was feeling. She cried so much that her mascara was running, her shirt AND mine were almost completely soaked and she began coughing. She was crying for about 30 minutes straight. Speechless, You Are Not Alone, Gone Too Soon and Earth Song automatically playing didn't make it better either. I teared up a little myself also. I hated seeing her like that, because she isn't the type to show her emotions. But at least I know when I bawl my eyes out and flood the theater when watching This Is It, I won't be alone.

:give_heart:

After all, this:

65vntc.jpg

:wild:

The hell is Ares??

lol yer what is Ares ?

:lol: It's a P2P program like Limewire, you can download music and crap.

or post a ton in here and get to 3700 since july :shifty:

and sham.. keep posting :ninja:

:baby:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

limons, today we go to the far east for our roles.
AsianTemple.jpg

with this sexy emperor
018.jpg

020.jpg

entertainment-hkg-008.jpg

and we'll dress as his beautiful little geisha girls (soooo excited about the makeup for this one :wild:)
geisha.jpg

6953_Elegant%20Geisha%20Asian%20Oriental%20Woman.jpg

you know how he likes those shy, meek girls who look away and playfully act uninterested, so we'll be his unattainable geisha girls....then pamper him like an emperor

we'll giggle and tease him with our fans (fans again, you remember when he (inaudible) at the mere whisper of the fan's air against his skin? oh how he likes those)
michelle-yeoh-memoirs-of-a-geisha.jpg

i'll take care of the green tea service (spiked, of course) and the lotus flowers for our hair

... we will cover his body with an ornamental writing...
chinese_symbol_for_sex_card-p137164573259946387tra8_125.jpg

this stands for s*x in Chinese alphabet... Far East eclectism...
he will like it...

And this time my dear it will be all about forgetting the passing time...
there will be no hurry... there will be no frantic dance or rough touch...
This time it will be all about tasting the pleasure for so long it will seem almost impossible...
Becoming one with the universe, music, life, love...
I heard him say that...

raise-the-red-lantern.jpg

beautiful idea, hun...

:mello:

Sorry had to post this - no idea how i found it :lmao: from Wiki Answers :D

qbar_q.gif
Did Michael Jackson ever wet his pants during a performance?

abar_a.gif

no or it would probably be on tv cause tv people catch that stuff and hes really famous

:bugeyed wtf... some people

well 10 hours of sleep seemed to cure my bad headache i had yesetrday! thank god.. cause that sucked bad.. how is everyone today? is everyone gone.. just me and this man here?

:naughty:

zivh9t.gif

I am scared of needles.
I had to be held down at the age of 10 by five nurses just to get a tiny shot.
I kicked, hit, and bit them.

um, did you put a pink heart on baby daddy's tongue? It looks like a lozenge

Alright alright i'll be nice. y'all can do whatever you want to my siggy. just make sure you clean him up before you return him :coffee:

and back off those lips in this

002.jpg

are mine :shifty:

*nibbles Mikka's bottom lip*
:ninja:

Random/Sappy:

Today at classes I was sitting with a new friend I had met in early September. She's like one of the few MJ fans I know in real life, luckily I met her and we're going to watch This Is It together. It was lunch time and we were sitting together, listening to her ipod when Will You Be There came on. I was getting into when I looked over and she was crying her eyes out. I hugged her, but she just hid her face and cried, since everyone was staring at her like "Why the hell is she crying?". Someone told them she was listening to a Michael Jackson song (since everyone knows she's an MJ fan) and some people actually laughed at her. So I just sat with her, hugged her and tried to comfort her, because that song used to make me cry also, so I understood how she was feeling. She cried so much that her mascara was running, her shirt AND mine were almost completely soaked and she began coughing. She was crying for about 30 minutes straight. Speechless, You Are Not Alone, Gone Too Soon and Earth Song automatically playing didn't make it better either. I teared up a little myself also. I hated seeing her like that, because she isn't the type to show her emotions. But at least I know when I bawl my eyes out and flood the theater when watching This Is It, I won't be alone.

impossible. Crying Whales makes EVERYTHING better.

or post a ton in here and get to 3700 since july :shifty:

and sham.. keep posting :ninja:

damn spammer :lmao:

hi HHTs!!

9kp6c0.jpg

xp3atl.jpg

25fk0ma.jpg

5ls8ww.jpg

2nb5541.jpg

now here is your cake

xnu890.jpg

5chu9c.jpg

2h2e1pk.jpg

with an extra helping of

s2a3rb.jpg

muzmm8.jpg

21437mv.jpg

16hj777.jpg

:cheers:

That pix is not for you hooker.

:yes:

:mello:

:bugeyed wtf... some people

um, did you put a pink heart on baby daddy's tongue? It looks like a lozenge

*nibbles Mikka's bottom lip*
:ninja:

impossible. Crying Whales makes EVERYTHING better.

9kp6c0.jpg

xp3atl.jpg

25fk0ma.jpg

5ls8ww.jpg

2nb5541.jpg

now here is your cake

xnu890.jpg

5chu9c.jpg

2h2e1pk.jpg

with an extra helping of

s2a3rb.jpg

muzmm8.jpg

21437mv.jpg

16hj777.jpg

:cheers:

crying whales won't necessarily help her to stop crying :coffee:

Random/Sappy:

awww.. i completly can relate.. i'm gonan try to listen to WYBT this week.. not sure i can do it yet :mello:

:wild:

:lol: It's a P2P program like Limewire, you can download music and crap.

:baby:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

hahah ily sham :lol:

2nb5541.jpg

:rollin:

Random/Sappy:

Awww, sham, that was great that you were there hfor her. I hate it when a**holes laugh at people like that. They'll never understand.

Awwww.
I don't listen to any of those either yet.
Too emotionally draining.

*sigh* Same here, same here...:boohoo:

After all, this:

65vntc.jpg

Oh it sure does *stares*:baby:

Just in case yalls been wondering why i havent been here/msn/ventrilo: computer got some virus thing, had to completely re-install everything so now im recovering files. Be back asap :waving:

Lol Adore how are you my love???? How them crying whales gettin on??? xxxxxx :)

010.jpg

:give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart: :give_heart:

Aww Shamz, that's just :cry:
So great that you were (and are) there for her!! :yes:

Back