Appleheads!

aww looking at the pic of liz and the kids at universal.. omg, the boy sitting behind paris on the ride looks just like mj during the thriller era, pretty teeth and all..

Sup Apples!!!!

Lims you nearly killed me this morning! Ha ha ha ha! xxxxxxx

But I see you're still alive and doing great...
If that kills you it revives you the next moment ;)
I was searching for the one which would look into your eyes.. but couldn't find one.
Maybe better, maybe then you would faint or die!!! :shock:... :giggle:
:huggy: how are you?

aww looking at the pic of liz and the kids at universal.. omg, the boy sitting behind paris on the ride looks just like mj during the thriller era, pretty teeth and all..

:weeping:

Kick my ass I shouldn't be here should be working damn.

But I see you're still alive and doing great...
If that kills you it revives you the next moment ;)
I was searching for the one which would look into your eyes.. but couldn't find one.
Maybe better, maybe then you would faint... :giggle:
:huggy: how are you?

:weeping:

Kick my ass I shouldn't be here should be working damn.

I am okay woke up in a bad mood but then saw that picture died for a few hours came back to life because i wanted to look at it again and that about sums my day up!!! How are u hun?? xxx

rofffflllll.... that's certainly very nice of you!

well i try not to hurt feeling and stuff, so i just take it so they won't feel bad... lmaooo.. don't want it to go to waste..

Paris a a pretty lil girl.. lmaoo at the expression on Prince/Jaffar's faces while on the ride

well i try not to hurt feeling and stuff, so i just take it so they won't feel bad... lmaooo.. don't want it to go to waste..
Dead @you Orie. Died of roffffflingggggg!!! Now you have my innocent blood on your hands! :hysterical:

I am okay woke up in a bad mood but then saw that picture died for a few hours came back to life because i wanted to look at it again and that about sums my day up!!! How are u hun?? xxx

I am all good cept I just died ;)
I need to go back to work though so I'll be an invisible lurker for some time here :lurkingtroll:

I just have it open on a tab but I am working not looking at it most of the time :lol: hi :waving:

Yeah, same here. Doing more downloading and stuff.

hey girrrrlllll....how was your birthday??? i got you a present
06A0399.jpg

you old lady you ;)

Brutal :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

lick all over MJ??? play with his hair, gather gel, massage his body, what exactly??
rofllllll

omg,omer and prince are the same height.. lmaoo. lil man complex?

Sorry had to post this - no idea how i found it :lmao: from Wiki Answers :D

qbar_q.gif
Did Michael Jackson ever wet his pants during a performance?

abar_a.gif

no or it would probably be on tv cause tv people catch that stuff and hes really famous

Back