011.jpg

How about a crying HUMPback whale? :fear:

:lol:

mmmmmm more Crying Whales for me :ninja: *strokes pic*

rbksxl.jpg

2hxay2p.jpg

35dba4m.jpg

Last edited:
limons, today we go to the far east for our roles.
AsianTemple.jpg

with this sexy emperor
018.jpg

020.jpg

entertainment-hkg-008.jpg

and we'll dress as his beautiful little geisha girls (soooo excited about the makeup for this one :wild:)
geisha.jpg

6953_Elegant%20Geisha%20Asian%20Oriental%20Woman.jpg

you know how he likes those shy, meek girls who look away and playfully act uninterested, so we'll be his unattainable geisha girls....then pamper him like an emperor

we'll giggle and tease him with our fans (fans again, you remember when he (inaudible) at the mere whisper of the fan's air against his skin? oh how he likes those)
michelle-yeoh-memoirs-of-a-geisha.jpg

i'll take care of the green tea service (spiked, of course) and the lotus flowers for our hair

Last edited:
... we will cover his body with an ornamental writing...
chinese_symbol_for_sex_card-p137164573259946387tra8_125.jpg

this stands for s*x in Chinese alphabet... Far East eclectism...
he will like it...

And this time my dear it will be all about forgetting the passing time...
there will be no hurry... there will be no frantic dance or rough touch...
This time it will be all about tasting the pleasure for so long it will seem almost impossible...
Becoming one with the universe, music, life, love...
I heard him say that...

raise-the-red-lantern.jpg

beautiful idea, hun...

Last edited:
... we will cover his body with an ornamental writing...
chinese_symbol_for_sex_card-p137164573259946387tra8_125.jpg

this stand for s*x in Chinese alphabet... Far East eclectism...
he will like it...

And this time my dear it will be all about forgetting the passing time...
there will be no hurry... there will be no frantic dance or rough touch...
This time it will be all about tasting the pleasure for so long it will seem almost impossible...
Becoming one with the universe, music, life, love...
I heard him say that...

raise-the-red-lantern.jpg

beautiful idea, hun...

:wild: look at you, all poetic! no rushing, just spoiling! and i love the body writing idea, we can write it out in chocolate.....*adds to shopping list along with green tea, alcohol, and pale white powder makeup*

:wild: look at you, all poetic! no rushing, just spoiling! and i love the body writing idea, we can write it out in chocolate.....*adds to shopping list along with green tea, alcohol, and pale white powder makeup*

It's not just an exotic mix of caramel and blonde... and different personalities fierce/angelic that we switch... not just keeping him hungry and begging for more with all surprises that we pamper him with... we also change the rythm... we change his heartbit...

psstt... hun, sorry for the poetic part but we need to be immersed in the atmosphere you know partner... to take him and carry the way we want ;) Keep that list open and lets get on the plane I can't wait for tonight's game!!!!
This one is by far the best :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
he'll beg... and beg... and beg for it......

Last edited:
Back