Appleheads!

Random:

If anyone is wondering why I love 95 Mikka so much, it's because he just looks so happy at that time. You can see it in his eyes, smile, how happy and outgoing he is in most of the interviews he did at that time. and although I hate this bitch, he was married to LMP at that time and you can see that she made him happy. She may be a bitchy ass whore, but he loved her and she loved him. I love happy Mikey. and I'll share him with anyone worthy of it, because I just can't keep happy Mikka to myself. :give_heart: oh and he's so sexy and fuck-able :fear:

AWwwwww.. that's so sweet of you Shammy poo..

This is my favorite 95-ish moment... Laura sent this to me and I swear I squeeeed for about 3 days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wBvKOD4Zm0

I know it's not 95 (is it?) but it's around that time so it will do...

I just found this...
15xqucz.jpg

Playing the music in his head...
I just simply love what he's doing there... :heart:

now now, we must save some fun for tomorrow, but trust, i shall remember the theme...i :heart: it and it's a period piece....hint: lotus flower

ooooh, and while i remember: i had a book recommendation for you and callie (really for ANYONE, but i know you guys might get a kick out of it since it's set in poland) My high school creative writing teacher wrote an AWWWWEEEESOME book that my mom and I loooove, called Push Not the River. http://www.amazon.com/Push-River-James-Conroyd-Martin/dp/0312311508

it's soooo frigging good, i've read it like 4 times and just now that i'm mentioning it going to read it AGAIN. so much drama and epicness! cousins jealous of each other, a rape, a baby, a forced marriage, scandalous parties, history, drama, period piece costumes, heaving bosoms, royalty, nobility, scandal, murder, intrigue :woohoo: :woohoo: omfg, that book is soooo good!!!
9780312311537.jpg
*goes through pages, looks carefully @ every single page... looks one more time... *
YES! I've found them!! Lil black dots on the page 127!! I confirm this book is set in Poland! I see characteristic insect's marks. So curious to read it
431_mucha_zblizenie_samolot_smiglo_lisc.jpg

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Like these two for example...

willubethere.jpg

002.jpg

GGGGGGRRRRRR!!! :ninja:
*puts Hb in the cage* Seat here gurl and I will find a perfect bf to stare at!! :evil:

i know they are just :wub: they tasty too have a try! :ninja:
JAG whatchya doing gurl :weeping: I thought you're a friend :weeping: selling out my man as if he was a fresh meat :weeping:

*puts BES in the 2nd cage* this boy is mine!! :angry: *you can :ninja:, but no touching* :nono:

Yeah that is...wow. :heart:
KISS ME AND FREE ME SAYS LITTLE MJ! :fear:
I've already set him free gurl. The work is done :cool:

you welcome...be a good girl and you may get another taste in about a decade

you grimy mofo.....i had ONE lick of ONE moment.....don't get carried away
and you stole from MY wall to post it...oh the betrayal
6kfszl2.jpg

:lmao: I got that from tinypic like Lims taught me! :lol:

*goes through pages, looks carefully @ every single page... looks one more time... *
YES! I've found them!! Lil black dots on the page 127!! I confirm this book is set in Poland! I see characteristic insect's marks. So curious to read it

I JUST ABOUT DIED

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

absolutly 100% agree with you sham.. speically on the sexy and fuck-able part.. but he was sooo happy :wub:

:give_heart: he was laughing and smiling and had a sparkle in his eye. 95 is love :wub:

Damn right Shamonade (minus the hate) :cheers:

Lmao. Sorry. I just despise of her -_-

you welcome...be a good girl and you may get another taste in about a decade

you grimy mofo.....i had ONE lick of ONE moment.....don't get carried away
and you stole from MY wall to post it...oh the betrayal
6kfszl2.jpg

LMAO! at the picture!!

This is my favorite 95-ish moment... Laura sent this to me and I swear I squeeeed for about 3 days...

aww!! squeeecummmmm! yes, it's 95. :give_heart:

I just found this...
15xqucz.jpg

ohh! This is so adorable! :give_heart: where is he?

yupp that gif crached my pc :lmao: wtf is up with it page loads slooooowww and then bamm page frozen!

Oh I know :heat:
and look how sweet/adorable he is here! awww :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01R05lB2Jwc

:heat:

:ph34r:

omg his laugh at the end :wub:

*puts Hb in the cage* Seat here gurl and I will find a perfect bf to stare at!! :evil:

JAG whatchya doing gurl :weeping: I thought you're a friend :weeping: selling out my man as if he was a fresh meat :weeping:

*puts BES in the 2nd cage* this boy is mine!! :angry: *you can :ninja:, but no touching* :nono:

I've already set him free gurl. The work is done :cool:

sorry i was caught up in the moment , all the sharing n caring :mello:

I got some bad ballerina lickage :fear:
Iluvya BES :wub:

Ohhh girl. you pushing the limit :mello:

ilymoast shamz...*looks at my siggy....keeps looking....20 mins later still looking...squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecum*

i was only pointing out the bulge for your viewing pleasure...i didn't hump, touch, lick or anything!!! no likey cages

bwahahahaha, damn insensitive flies, covering your words with dots.....should import nice american ones ;) so polite

ilymoast shamz...*looks at my siggy....keeps looking....20 mins later still looking...squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecum*

i was only pointing out the bulge for your viewing pleasure...i didn't hump, touch, lick or anything!!! no likey cages

bwahahahaha, damn insensitive flies, covering your words with dots.....should import nice american ones ;) so polite

:give_heart:

Random:

If anyone is wondering why I love 95 Mikka so much, it's because he just looks so happy at that time. You can see it in his eyes, smile, how happy and outgoing he is in most of the interviews he did at that time. and although I hate this bitch, he was married to LMP at that time and you can see that she made him happy. She may be a bitchy ass whore, but he loved her and she loved him. I love happy Mikey. and I'll share him with anyone worthy of it, because I just can't keep happy Mikka to myself. :give_heart: oh and he's so sexy and fuck-able :fear:
:flowers: smart gurl you! I like LMP, tho :)

he is so adorable here... :heart:

I just found this...
15xqucz.jpg

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
does anyone know where is it from??

OMG! I thought we were FRIENDS! :(
we are :friends:... but don't steal my man :weeping:

I JUST ABOUT DIED

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hi:

yupp that gif crached my pc :lmao: wtf is up with it page loads slooooowww and then bamm page frozen!
omg his laugh at the end :wub:
sorry i was caught up in the moment , all the sharing n caring :mello:
:ninja: sharing is caring but keeping is no weeping :ninja:
;)

OK maybe I am getting too jealous over him now :lmao: *sets free BES and HB* :huggy: but not steling no no :nono:

:rollin:

going to sleep ni ni sweethearts :hi: will see you tomorrow :huggy: (why is it Monday??? don't wanna work! want to be hereand squuueeecum over MJ's beauty and smexyness :weeping: )

Callie that man demanded you look at him:

2yzlzx1.jpg

*takes him... strokes him... caresses him... kisses his lips... runs her fingers through his hair... smells him... licks him... enjoys every aspect, every lil piece of him... watches his moves, his lil smexy ass, his hands, hair, eyes and lips... makes him very very very happy, makes him eplosingly happy, knows how to treat this man*

:in_love:

:lmao: HB! Ready for a first date with the perfect future boyfriend? :p:p:p
You gonna go somewhere classy!
ax02gm.jpg

:lmao: I see u got jokes! U leave my perf alone.. that's his halloween costume, he was just trying it on for me to look at. That's his low budget version of the scarecrow from The Wiz... I'm playing dorothy. Hopefully he will forget that I am me and think that I am Diana and kiss and rub up on me like he does to her:cheeky:.

:lmao: I see u got jokes! U leave my perf alone.. that's his halloween costume, he was just trying it on for me to look at. That's his low budget version of the scarecrow from The Wiz... I'm playing dorothy. Hopefully he will forget that I am me and think that I am Diana and kiss and rub up on me like he does to her:cheeky:.

For that you should play cougar not Dorothy... :ninja:

Back