Alright from now on, whatzupwitu in its entirety is mine :p

That means all this:

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

wazupcute.gif

Is now off limits :lol:

ewww, who wants a group of little singing school boys and eddie murphy looking like a totally f'd up mofo?

b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

Thankssssss :D I think my new 3 are better but you'll see those if we do another siggy game later.

you are good at these kiddo, you and sham and adore have talent....i envy you :fear:

oohh for mio?! thanks sham :angel:

*runs and hides them from BES*

had the shotgun OUT AND READY...then i saw something a few pages later that made me put it away...lucky lucky heiffer

omg i was eating :puke:

and you didnt say those where for BES.. just figured they was up for grabs.. and i figured i needed some leverage to get to see CT mikka again... good ole blackmail :naughty:

:nono: lol, she quoted me for a reason heiffer

what? Not my fault heather looks like a fucking beached whale in her hooker clothes. Now I know why the whales cry :weeping:

:lmao:

WTH? :blink::ph34r:
30aw310.jpg

I was like WTF? :mello:

bwahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :toofunny: :lmao:

I can be a lovely lady too :(

transvestite1.jpg

SEXXXXAY

JAG - I know how ya feel. I don't even have an era, I'm pissed that Bes won't share any of Bad :cry:

*looks at your siggy* um....did i not allow that? see, i'm good to people and STILL get treated like crap....no more niceness for you :eviltongue:

ill claim it for BES!

this made me put up the shotgun...ilymoar again....for NOW

I wish all the other era claimers were like the Dangerous claimers, HB and myself. I've shared so much with so many. :weeping: I'm such a sweetheart.

*COUGH BES AND TRISTA COUGH*
bwahahahahaha, NOT HAPPENING....get used to it ya greedy heiffers...i passed out licks today, gave a siggy to a chick (that all NEVER HAPPENS) and ya'll STILL ungrateful....pfft..sharing gets you nowhere

b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

you are good at these kiddo, you and sham and adore have talent....i envy you :fear:

had the shotgun OUT AND READY...then i saw something a few pages later that made me put it away...lucky lucky heiffer

:lmao:

bwahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :toofunny: :lmao:

SEXXXXAY

*looks at your siggy* um....did i not allow that? see, i'm good to people and STILL get treated like crap....no more niceness for you :eviltongue:

bwahahahahaha, NOT HAPPENING....get used to it ya greedy heiffers...i passed out licks today, gave a siggy to a chick (that all NEVER HAPPENS) and ya'll STILL ungrateful....pfft..sharing gets you nowhere

:weeping:

Alright from now on, whatzupwitu in its entirety is mine :p

That means all this:

wazupcute.gif

Is now off limits :lol:

dotn think so hun.. you can have him to drool, lick , nibble or whatever you want but he aint off limits.. thats dangerosu era there.. and WE are sharing with you heiffer.. that means we still have the rights to do whatever we want.. deal with it :nana:

girl, i was saving them for YOU!!!! granted i was gonan try to use them to blackmail to get more time with CT :lmao:.. but i had no intention of doing anything to him.. :mello:

SHAM'S HOE ASS SAID: I secretly want to own the bad video and a bit of bad world tour but BES would kill me so I sqeecum over it in the privacy of my locked bedroom door

2ztfvk1_th.jpg

2hnz23m_th.jpg

1zd81aw.jpg

a1ti1e_th.jpg

Last edited:
awww. this performance makes me cry. I could never think sexually of it :fear: so you're safe :shifty:
this is the performance I've not been able to watch since June. I've been listening to WYBT song over and over again, tho. Sincerely, at first that was the only song I could listen too...
I've just watched the performance for the first time... and it's so beautiful and Michael there is beyond beautiful, beyond sexy, beyond the perfect man, that I want to make myself able to watch it again. Sorry for being a downer. It's just @ this moment. I promise to be only :) :) :) since now on :huggy:

nooooo :weeping: can i still licky n nibble since we have both been dangerous lovers from day 1? i didnt think we had to start claiming specific times/vid.. figured dangerous era lovers all understood that covered the entire era :lol: i have some pics i can share with you sweetie! let me go find them......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wub:
You can faint and try to steal him as you always do ;) but I want to claim it please :angel:
Many of us claimed specific:
me: BoW and mtv 10th anniv
you: GITM
Adore: WII
for a moment I thought Sham claimed Dangerous, she still might want to do it, tho :lol:
I am sure I am missing someone right now... am I? Please remind me! :)

Calla, what's WYMKF ? Do u mean TWYMMF? Yes she let me have the siggy, but when I tried to claim the whole of TWYMMF, she said no :no:
Unless u mean sth else?
:lol: yes I ment TWYMMF!!! to many letters! Callie got lost inall those MMMM. LOL maybe I ment the way you make K(C)lara feel???? :lol:

I wish all the other era claimers were like the Dangerous claimers, HB and myself. I've shared so much with so many. :weeping: I'm such a sweetheart.

*COUGH BES AND TRISTA COUGH*
:huggy: for sharing Ghosts with Callie.

DEAD @ sham.. lol soo true thou we are all lovers an share :wub:

Callie
016-1.jpg

MichaelJacksonwybt.jpg

willubethere.jpg

shamonegifs309.gif

i thinkn i have more that was just one photobucket account ive hit so far :lol:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! :in_love: :flowers: :in_love:

I can do it tomorrow.

IM OUT DUDES!!!!!!
byeeeee! thanks for the comments on the sig etc. :waving: :hug:
bye bye Tom!

How shall I be polite and get thee point across?
This bitch doesn't share or give her man out.
He ain't some fur coat to borrow and bring back from the dry cleaners.
deathscribe_hatchet_sm.jpg

terminator-uzi.jpg

Back up now.
Thankies.

:lmao:.......he sure is so fine.....it dont get anymore beautiful than Michael.....:blush:

Convert to the Janet diet! Its all you can eat!
oops :mello:
SHHHHHH STOP IT! Don't just go handing out free coupons! Bad enough I gotta share with you and Bruce and sometimes MYAS.
OLDCOUNTRYBUFFET.gif

You see how empty this parking lot is? IT BETTER STAY THAT WAY! Don't want some nasty hoez getting their germs all over the tongs, stickin' their fingers up in the mashed potatoes...
hometown-buffet2.jpg

:nono:

SHHHHHH STOP IT! Don't just go handing out free coupons! Bad enough I gotta share with you and Bruce and sometimes MYAS.
OLDCOUNTRYBUFFET.gif

You see how empty this parking lot is? IT BETTER STAY THAT WAY! Don't want some nasty hoez getting their germs all over the tongs, stickin' their fingers up in the mashed potatoes...
hometown-buffet2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this is the performance I've not been able to watch since June. I've been listening to WYBT song over and over again, tho. Sincerely, at first that was the only song I could listen too...
I've just watched the performance for the first time... and it's so beautiful and Michael there is beyond beautiful, beyond sexy, beyond the perfect man, that I want to make myself able to watch it again. Sorry for being a downer. It's just @ this moment. I promise to be only :) :) :) since now on :huggy:

You can faint and try to steal him as you always do ;) but I want to claim it please :angel:
for a moment I thought Sham claimed Dangerous, she still might want to do it, tho :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! :in_love: :flowers: :in_love:

well of course silly, youve always said you liked dangerous era anyways! .. and i dont try to steal others.. i try to lick n nibble but i never try to steal:weeping:

i took GITM cause every time i tried to even look at others i got threatened or yelled at.. i have always said i like dangerous era as a whole. the past few weeks is when peeps have been claiming specific vids or performances :lol: honeslty i dont care.. as long as people that have dangerous era mikkas understand i will always be looking at him and drooling and touching him! :wub:

im the same.. i cant watch it.. i cant even here the begining notes of the song without tears.. maybe ill try to watch it this week. i just don't know yet. i can look at pics, but i get teary eyed from those too :group: thats my sappy moment, like Callie said il be :bounce: for the rest of the night!

herstory what's your fave colour and fave 2 gold pants pics plz
2mpwvao.jpg

he's going on about ravaged seas and elephants again, brb gonna go cheer him up :bored:

010.jpg

Lol that was some seriously funny shit how's ravaging seas going? What is exactly the help shamonade and JAGirl are giving to you both????? :shock:

me... I do.. I have siggy you made...noone claimed it duringthegame so I claimed it AFTER and you even put my name on it... dontchya remember? :weeping:

Since noone has claimed this yet I officially claim Mike mtv 10th anniversary, Bow that is already mine :heart: and WYBT :heart: :angel:

Callie sweetheart you got everyone confused in that I give-no I don't give - yes I give of EO sig! :lmao: Your subconscious mind speaks through you and says :evil: back off biash I don't want to give! :evil: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
And ummm I know Dangerous is not mine to give ;) but in my book that was always yours lil boooo :give_heart:

im a dudette? YAY!

transvestite1.jpg

transvestite1.jpg

transvestite1.jpg

transvestite1.jpg

transvestite1.jpg

transvestite1.jpg

This was exactly when my eyes started to hurt!!!!!!
Tom maybe you would look slightly better in blue? *wonders*
*I'm a bitch so I quoted it now ENJOY!*

I secretly want to own the bad video and a bit of bad world tour but BES would kill me so I sqeecum over it in the privacy of my locked bedroom door

2ztfvk1_th.jpg

2hnz23m_th.jpg

1zd81aw.jpg

a1ti1e_th.jpg

THAT WAS :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

And a quote that goes wayyy back in time:
:party:
You know we love his sword!
mj196.jpg

get all medieval on our french trollop selves
coppolas-marie-antoinette.jpg

marie-antoinette.jpg

marie-antoinette-410.jpg

period piece rendezvous are always so much fun :wild: you know his favorite accesories of ours are the tease-em fans

ooooh, i have a great idea for tomorrows role :she_devil:

IS IT TOMORROW ALREADY?
ARE WE PLAYING PARTNER?????

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Last edited:
She pukes on my sig, reveals my name... :cry:

:better:

SHAM'S HOE ASS SAID: I secretly want to own the bad video and a bit of bad world tour but BES would kill me so I sqeecum over it in the privacy of my locked bedroom door

2ztfvk1_th.jpg

2hnz23m_th.jpg

1zd81aw.jpg

a1ti1e_th.jpg

:ph34r:

*goes into bedroom, locks door, squeecums over bad world tour* :fear:

:lol: yes I ment TWYMMF!!! to many letters! Callie got lost inall those MMMM. LOL maybe I ment the way you make K(C)lara feel???? :lol:

:huggy: for sharing Ghosts with Callie.

bye bye Tom!

:huggy: yw hun! I'm nice :give_heart:

and I'd like to, but no matter how kind the Dangerous owners are, I still think they'd woop my ass :ph34r:

OLDCOUNTRYBUFFET.gif

hometown-buffet2.jpg

OMG! DEAD! :hysterical: :lmao:

mashed potatoes? OMG :puke:
dead2qv0.gif

Hey Shammy poo.. yes I do share... I love my Perf but I feel there is plenty to go around.. I do that so I won't get beat in the head by anyone when I need to step out of my era when I see a pretty/sexy/gorgeous/delicious/beautiful/perfect pic of Mike in a different era. :winking: It's all part of my game plan...

IS IT TOMORROW ALREADY?
ARE WE PLAYING PARTNER?????

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

now now, we must save some fun for tomorrow, but trust, i shall remember the theme...i :heart: it and it's a period piece....hint: lotus flower

ooooh, and while i remember: i had a book recommendation for you and callie (really for ANYONE, but i know you guys might get a kick out of it since it's set in poland) My high school creative writing teacher wrote an AWWWWEEEESOME book that my mom and I loooove, called Push Not the River. http://www.amazon.com/Push-River-James-Conroyd-Martin/dp/0312311508

it's soooo frigging good, i've read it like 4 times and just now that i'm mentioning it going to read it AGAIN. so much drama and epicness! cousins jealous of each other, a rape, a baby, a forced marriage, scandalous parties, history, drama, period piece costumes, heaving bosoms, royalty, nobility, scandal, murder, intrigue :woohoo: :woohoo: omfg, that book is soooo good!!!
9780312311537.jpg

now now, we must save some fun for tomorrow, but trust, i shall remember the theme...i :heart: it and it's a period piece....hint: lotus flower

ooooh, and while i remember: i had a book recommendation for you and callie (really for ANYONE, but i know you guys might get a kick out of it since it's set in poland) My high school creative writing teacher wrote an AWWWWEEEESOME book that my mom and I loooove, called Push Not the River. http://www.amazon.com/Push-River-James-Conroyd-Martin/dp/0312311508

it's soooo frigging good, i've read it like 4 times and just now that i'm mentioning it going to read it AGAIN. so much drama and epicness! cousins jealous of each other, a rape, a baby, a forced marriage, scandalous parties, history, drama, period piece costumes, heaving bosoms, royalty, nobility, scandal, murder, intrigue :woohoo: :woohoo: omfg, that book is soooo good!!!
9780312311537.jpg

i love book reqs. Adding to amazon wishlist...

Back