dwt :angel: For whoever wants it
WHOEVERS
4. Victory tour ?? :ninja:
YOURS

2j68cyg.jpg
UNFORTUNATELY YOURS

ill claim it for bes!
BES'S

he's going on about ravaged seas and elephants again, brb gonna go cheer him up :bored:

010.jpg

nope its was Heather had a moment cause she feels like shit and took that to mean you where gonna hand out a GITM siggy.. sorry if you didnt mean it that way.. :hug:

hi Callie :jump: i dont have a glove :sad:

hahahah reps girl :cheeky:

aww! :huggy:
:give_heart:
ty for the rep :cheeky:

for HB if its not claimed yet

:clapping:

No Sham, you loose.

Ya really thought I was that slow??
Hell, my comp froze up twice ands I still beat you.

Oh stfu and stop gloating bitch! I lost because I didn't even want it, only claimed it to upset you -_-

*for some reason Sham is in a really bad mood*

Sorry gurl, I claimed it already ;) Couldn't resist of the chocolatey goodness :wild: :wub:

Just waiting for the results TOM!

I need to go to bed! Srsly! :p

Night Mia! :huggy: sweet-michaely dreams!

Awww Adoar! Have fun! ;)

I'm all teary... :cry: Oh well, I'll head to bed now from being a downer...

I'll wait until you're halfway through washing your hair, then flush the toilet so the water runs cold ^_^
:lmao: I always do it with my flatmate. I am using awater in the kitchen while she is having a shower.... and guess what?! She still likes me! I must be a really nice gurl! VAIN :evil:

yes tom you are a lovely lady :puke:
:puke: :weeping:

JAG - I know how ya feel. I don't even have an era, I'm pissed that Bes won't share any of Bad :cry:
I thought Bes gave you WYMKF, didn't she?? :)

omg I am confused, WHO HAS EO :mello:
me... I do.. I have siggy you made...noone claimed it duringthegame so I claimed it AFTER and you even put my name on it... dontchya remember? :weeping:

*cough* edited :fear:
I have, but I really wanna become an Obgyn :clapping:
not sure what/who Obgyn is? :no:

hi Callie :jump: i dont have a glove :sad:
:hi: Jag!!

Since noone has claimed this yet I officially claim Mike mtv 10th anniversary, Bow that is already mine :heart: and WYBT :heart: :angel:
0.jpg

1244737694.jpg

I don't have many good pics, tho... :weeping:

Ok now im done eating :lol:

I missed another siggy grab?!??! ************!!!!!1

Fine you know what imma gonna do my own siggy show off *goes to look for siggys*

:hylarious: I always do it with my flatmate. I am using awater in the kitchen while she is having a shower.... and guess what?! She still likes me! I must be a really nice gurl! VAIN :evil:

:puke: :weeping:

I thought Bes gave you WYMKF, didn't she?? :)

me... I do.. I have siggy you made...noone claimed it duringthegame so I claimed it AFTER and you even put my name on it... dontchya remember? :weeping:

not sure what/who Obgyn is? :no:

Since noone has claimed this yet I officially claim Mike mtv 10th anniversary, Bow that is already mine :heart: and WYBT :heart: :angel:
0.jpg

1244737694.jpg

awww. this performance makes me cry. I could never think sexually of it :fear: so you're safe :shifty:

Cant believe you puked on my work with the text :cry:

ILY Tom! Bwahaha :lmao:

:smack: maybe :fear:

:D Aww it's okay hunbun! We all have those days. :better:

:huggy:

ily!

0.jpg

1244737694.jpg

nooooo :weeping: can i still licky n nibble since we have both been dangerous lovers from day 1? i didnt think we had to start claiming specific times/vid.. figured dangerous era lovers all understood that covered the entire era :lol: i have some pics i can share with you sweetie! let me go find them......weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:wub:

Calla, what's WYMKF ? Do u mean TWYMMF? Yes she let me have the siggy, but when I tried to claim the whole of TWYMMF, she said no :no:
Unless u mean sth else?

Back