Appleheads!

I can be a lovely lady too :(

transvestite1.jpg

Tom, WTF? :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Back from work! Luckily it wasn't too bad, it was a really slow day so I didn't have to deal with the desk, I was just putting books away. I saw this book and it made me think of Tom. :lol:
toadcombo-600x380.jpg

Awwwww the littlest toad. :wub:

DIFFERENT KIND OF DEAD
1204258704070.jpg

Srsly. :mellow:

:bugeyed

:lmao: :lol:

And AWW for the frog book! :heart: :lol:

seriosuly?? jesus look at how many are all up in dangerous era.. and i have never once ever said shit.. and you threaten to hand out gitm.. WTF ever. its not being a hooker to be fed up with others handing out the era i love.. you all fight tooth n nail to keep yours but when i do im being a hooker.. whatever maybe its cause im not feeling good, but this joke aint flying well atm :mello:

Awwww... I thought Shamonade is making that sig FOR you :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

LMAO Tom at the pic! :lol: EWW!

Aww, he's so polite and all well-mannered that he won't call Sham a hoe directly (hence the "hoe-zay" :lol: )! :)

JAG - I know how ya feel. I don't even have an era, I'm pissed that Bes won't share any of Bad :cry:

Awwww... I thought Shamonade is making that sig FOR you :huggy: :huggy: :huggy:

no shes threatening to make one to hand out to others.. at least she did a page or two ago.. if im wrong and misunderstood then ignore my rant. ie siad im not feeling good and want to just curl up and die atm

i dont mind sharing dangerosu eras or any mikkas with others. jsut not GITM :weeping:

I'm off guys. I thought I was up to hanging out for a bit but I was wrong :puke: *takes her 20 oz Dr. Pepper, her blankey, and goes to curl up on the couch* Laters...

seriosuly?? jesus look at how many are all up in dangerous era.. and i have never once ever said shit.. and you threaten to hand out gitm.. WTF ever. its not being a hooker to be fed up with others handing out the era i love.. you all fight tooth n nail to keep yours but when i do im being a hooker.. whatever maybe its cause im not feeling good, but this joke aint flying well atm :mello:

wth Heather? :mello:

LMAO Tom at the pic! :lol: EWW!

Aww, he's so polite and all well-mannered that he won't call Sham a hoe directly (hence the "hoe-zay" :lol: )! :)

*dead* :lmao:

JAG - I know how ya feel. I don't even have an era, I'm pissed that Bes won't share any of Bad :cry:

:huggy:

Sham - I know. I like to keep my lilbroish image of him, even though I know for a fact that he's pretty corrupted. :mello:

Thanks for the :huggy:! :) Btw you own a LOT of Mikkas! Not fair! :cry:

Sham - I know. I like to keep my lilbroish image of him, even though I know for a fact that he's pretty corrupted. :mello:

Thanks for the :huggy:! :) Btw you own a LOT of Mikkas! Not fair! :cry:

Me? YOU MEAN TRISTA, HB, BES, ORIE, LONDON! I own 2 years, a few months, a few days and a video! :mello:

Imma watch Crying Whales live now. Be back soon. :mello:

:shifty:

WHICH PERFORMANCE
2w49zpg.jpg

hoe, shut up, don't encourage people to steal CW, I already gotta share him with you -_-

hoe? :weeping:

Sham your nasty crusty couchie keeps tryin to creep up on my man.
Stop really, you look silly sayin you ain't got much. :lmao:

STFU with your 12 years bish! -_-

is this yell at/hate sham day or something?

29ooq3t.jpg

WHICH PERFORMANCE
2w49zpg.jpg

hoe, shut up, don't encourage people to steal CW, I already gotta share him with you -_-

This one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CdFro4V_-E :cry:

Don't worry gurl, I'm not stealing what's yours! :) Although technically it's not the vid, but the live version... :shifty: Nah, just kidding! ;)

Btw, does he really say "What about crying whales?" :D I was all :cry: watching that but then I think I heard that phrase and it made me :lol:

and now its dinner time :D pasta for dinner! I'm going to fully embrace my inner hefferness right now :fear: I'm so hungry i could eat a buffalo :coffee:

yes they doooooo and im wearing mine to the movie too:lmao: my day was great! im great! you? :D
:lol: I am wearing the one glove. Unfortunately I don't have a white 'dimond' one... :weeping:
Michael_Jacksons_glove.jpeg

no u not invisible hun, just me being thick haha :lol: so please slowly put away the blade kaithanx *hides*

So I missed it again last night, stupid goddamn work :p ....can you imagine? "um hi boss, no I can't come in tonight because I need to play the grab a siggy game" he would be like :wtf: you must be :crazy: woman and then he'd get me carted off to the funny farm :stretcher: :lmao:

and I just went patiently through almost 22 pages....noticed that eo was still available :D :D

like yeah :nono:

*still hopeful* :rollin:

:weeping: but still hopeful...not many pages left!!! :woohoo:

*is dead* awww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn :cry: :p

ok...I'm gonna try tonight...... :lol:
:lol: I can give you Capitan EO siggy, but you must promise to treat it well. It's too cute!!

Aww black panthers ..they so cute :wub:
I see you Jess!! :nono:

:lol: ok:

Calla, I do solemnly declare to refrain from staring/drooling/fantasizing/touching/being hypnotised by any and all Michael that is connected to black panther film. :weeping: :dropdead:

I SWEARZZZZ!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

naow please share.....and I will find you yummy pics and hot youtube vids :woohoo:

damn that's alot of begging. I have pride ya know :p
I am here and see you girl! Done!! That is a good deal! But be sure to be nice to EO, take care of him, caress him if he wants it. He might want a sweet kiss from time to time. Don't ever say no, gurl! You belong to him now :p :p :p

Well, it's about that time for me to go to work. -_- The joys of the public library!
If one more old person...
a) Complains that the books are out of order
b) Insists to DEATH that the 25 cent fine on their card is a complete fabrication and they ALWAYS turn everything in on time
c) Or asks me why the copy machine fucked up their pot roast recipe , YOU PRESSED THE BUTTON LADY, NOT MY PROBLEM
...I seriously am going to snap. :mellow:

I should go around the neighborhood and slash the tires on every beige car I see so they can't come in.

I need a new job, I have been there going on 4 YEARS. :cry: It's my worst nightmare that I will never leave but no one else is hiring these days. It's a really easy job but damn, I need to be around the living for a change.

://END RANT

See you lovely ladies later. At least I know Mikka will be waiting for me when I get home. ^_^
omfgand I always liked libraries so much! I will look @ them differently now!! :lmao:

OH MY FUCKING god, i can relate

sounds as bad as when i worked at the wellness center on campus at my school..you'd THINK that people might be a lil smarter at a college campus gym....you'd THINK wrong....omfg

*sign posted: yoga cancelled today*
-"so um...is there yoga today?" while staring at the sign....yes bitch, i just put that up so that i could divert people to my desk to ask me mentally challenged questions. of course there is yoga, i was playing a prank on you by posting THIS BIG ASS SIGN THAT SAYS NO YOGA

5 seconds until closing: "I really want to join the salsa class for tonite, I want the semester pass" I stare at them and the clock that now says 8'oclock which incidentally is the time that the office closes AND the salsa class has been getting warmed up. "So you want me to make it an emergency to make you a pass, which means i have to wait until you fill out this info, input it in the computer, ring up everything on the register, laminate and cut out a card, all on these dinosaur computers? thats what you want? at exactly my closing time? when i saw you chilling downstairs chatting with the personal trainers and flirting when you could have had your ass up here 20 mins ago?? bwahahahaha, good luck pal, CLOSED

"what does this cycling class consist of" while holding the information sheet....um...read the information sheet that you are HOLDING...it's CYCLING not rocket science. you get on the bike and cycle at the same pace that the instructor is cycling at :doh:

this is a really good looking siggy, great job shamz
qn9y4z.jpg

im a SUCKER for black and white with pink anyway :blush:

damn, and i liked you too....you know sham a feisty one....:rip:
but the important questions is: were here any flies?? :eviltongue:

Can i at least keep the tounge that i licked with??? *feels like i am pushing my luck* :cheeky:
:lmao: @ Danielle

OOOOOO :wild: you srsly should make good use of your photoshop talent. Ever thought of becoming a graphic?

umm , hi guys? :fear:
:hi: Paris, I see you!

ahem, YOU GUYS, I was just going through one of the crap tribute magazines that I don't want to keep, looking for WMA pictures for Danielle lmao, AND LOOK WHAT WAS ON ONE PAGE :mello:

Michael Jackson:
Liza Minnelli is like me, an old showbiz kid. When we get together, it's all show talk. I show her my favourite gold lamé underpants, she shows me her favourite dance steps.

as in, THERE WAS AN UNDERPANTS VERSION OF THE GOLD PANTS :mello: :mello: :mello:
dead... but.. but... I thought there was no underpants under golden pants... we all have seen it bouncing there, right? :lmao:

you repped me for this:
bjdwt.gif

:evil:
Mike is so nice there... :heart:
Miss Star I've seen ou claming Dangerous siggy. So what about EO? Do you still want it? I am not giving it away if you don't want enough! But if you really do, lemme know and he will be yours!! :lol:

Back