Appleheads!

Hey :hi:

Back home :p

Ok, I've finally decided I want a stake for MJ. According to Adore, Whatzupwitu MJ is not claimed. With the consensus of the group could I have this MJ? :lol:

I dont want virtual death threats so I ask first :ninja:

thats dangerous era isnt it? then hells no to many damm heiifers all over that time frame :assassin: only so much of him to go around.. get some of them 12 years from that hooker Trista..

but on a real note.. im cool with it:cheeky:

Ok, I've finally decided I want a stake for MJ. According to Adore, Whatzupwitu MJ is not claimed. With the consensus of the group could I have this MJ? :lol:

WELCOME BACK! :dance_party:
You are so diplomatic.
wazupcute.gif

Take it, take the bouncy haired goodness, take it and run my child. :lol:

Back from work! Luckily it wasn't too bad, it was a really slow day so I didn't have to deal with the desk, I was just putting books away. I saw this book and it made me think of Tom. :lol:
toadcombo-600x380.jpg

Awwwww the littlest toad. :wub:

:lmao: OMG yeah, people are just DUMB every damn where...gotta love providing excellent customer service.

Will this stealth list of verbs just keep getting longer every time or what? :lol:
*rubs, then caresses, then licks, then sucks, then swallows, then fucks, then takes a break for a second to smoke a j, fucks again, takes shower, fucks again in shower, gets dressed goes out for pancakes, goes back home, repeat cycle*
:fear:

OMG GAWGEOUS! I love the pink! :wub:

128011579_4dff55c248.jpg

DIFFERENT KIND OF DEAD
1204258704070.jpg

Srsly. :mellow:

dead2qv0.gif
*rubs, then caresses, then licks, then sucks, then swallows, then fucks, then takes a break for a second to smoke a j, fucks again, takes shower, fucks again in shower, gets dressed goes out for pancakes, goes back home, strips, fingers, mikegasms, gives bj's, shamgasms, chokes, passes out, fucks my unconscious body, sleeps for the next 5 days*

DEAD at your orgasm face :lol:

ty. :give_heart: hope BES likes it too :cheeky:

I'm diplomatic just so i dont get virtually chipped / freezed / cut / shot for no good reason. lawd knows i get enough. no need to give myself more :lol:

yes i did go on a wave runner :D it was so much fun! :bounce:

it's beautiful Tom :huggy: some day I will learn how to make siggies :lol:

hit me up when you ready to learn chile :ph34r:

hahha well im one of the dangerous lovers and i saved that to give to someone who didnt have one yet.. enjoy.. just no touchy, licky, nibbles..:nono: you can drool and stare thou! :ninja:

remember what I said about being a hooker :nono:

welcome backkk britt :huggy: and yes, I approve of you getting Whatzupwitu mikka! But allow me to drool over him. I won't lick or caress him though, how could you think dirty about all that disney adorableness? :give_heart:

Aww thanks Herstory :rofl:
and Miss_star its good but I think my new ones are better.

awww, little pupil is almost graduating :weeping:

WELCOME BACK! :dance_party:
You are so diplomatic.
wazupcute.gif

Take it, take the bouncy haired goodness, take it and run my child. :lol:

awwwww :wub:

*in Paula Deen voice* Hey y'all!

*right click, save* I WILL NOT USE THESE, I JUST LIKE THEM, SO SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME.

roflbot2.jpg

Ugh! Hookers, all of you!

"does your milkshake bring all the trannies to the yard?"

ugly.jpg

OMG Sham, you nasty ass :puke: I just ate and on top of it my stomach is weak, thanks a lot :(

I am working on part 13.
Plus day dreaming.
Wine, chocolates, candles, massage oils, classical music, body paint...............................:dropdead:

*turns the hose on you*

ahem, YOU GUYS, I was just going through one of the crap tribute magazines that I don't want to keep, looking for WMA pictures for Danielle lmao, AND LOOK WHAT WAS ON ONE PAGE :mello:

Michael Jackson:
Liza Minnelli is like me, an old showbiz kid. When we get together, it's all show talk. I show her my favourite gold lamé underpants, she shows me her favourite dance steps.

as in, THERE WAS AN UNDERPANTS VERSION OF THE GOLD PANTS :mello: :mello: :mello:

:dropdead::dropdead::dropdead::dropdead::dropdead::dropdead::dropdead:

image this in gold lame underpants :eek:
2rdfek8.jpg

:dropdead:

:dropdead::stretcher:

ty Trista, but still not geeling that great.. but sick of laying on my ass.. hope these pills kick in sooon :puke:

Awww, you're not feeling good either? :huggy: I know how you feel. I'm tired of laying on my ass too. My legs aren't cold and achy anymore but now I have a horrible case of the sweats :heat:

It's true Shammy, you a nasty ass.

Amen! :lmao:

dead2qv0.gif
*rubs, then caresses, then licks, then sucks, then swallows, then fucks, then takes a break for a second to smoke a j, fucks again, takes shower, fucks again in shower, gets dressed goes out for pancakes, goes back home, strips, fingers, mikegasms, gives bj's, shamgasms, chokes, passes out, fucks my unconscious body, sleeps for the next 5 days*

DEAD at your orgasm face :lol:

ty. :give_heart: hope BES likes it too :cheeky:
:lmao:
Better stock up on fresh sheets after that. Some rhinestone cleanser for the duvet cover while you're at it.
pristine.jpg

hit me up when you ready to learn chile :ph34r:

remember what I said about being a hooker :nono:

welcome backkk britt :huggy: and yes, I approve of you getting Whatzupwitu mikka! But allow me to drool over him. I won't lick or caress him though, how could you think dirty about all that disney adorableness? :give_heart:

awww, little pupil is almost graduating :weeping:

awwwww :wub:

LOL i gave up some more dangerous, not to one but two more heiffers! .. so bite me girl and i can and will defend dangerous era, thats not being a hooker.. taking other eras is:tease:

Last edited:
hmmm, it seems this:

003.jpg

+

007.jpg

+

009.jpg

Calls for an epic siggy :shifty:

seriosuly?? jesus look at how many are all up in dangerous era.. and i have never once ever said shit.. and you threaten to hand out gitm.. WTF ever. its not being a hooker to be fed up with others handing out the era i love.. you all fight tooth n nail to keep yours but when i do im being a hooker.. whatever maybe its cause im not feeling good, but this joke aint flying well atm :mello:

Back