Appleheads!

Zachary Quinto

+

Chris Pine

kao36q.jpg

2s93lo7.jpg

hello all :group:

i have a dagerous siggy. but it looks like you might want a bad era or earlier.. let me know :jump:

omg for real?? :huggy: Yes please, Dangerous is totally hot :wub:

Ugh! Hookers, all of you!

"does your milkshake bring all the trannies to the yard?"

ugly.jpg

:hysterical: :hysterical: omg LOL

Oh and Serenity, Baby Daddy ain't good enough to steal or are you just not wanting my wrath??

The latter more than likely ;)

Thrusts those thick tight hips baby. Knock me the fuck out. :D

:heat: :ninja:

ahem, YOU GUYS, I was just going through one of the crap tribute magazines that I don't want to keep, looking for WMA pictures for Danielle lmao, AND LOOK WHAT WAS ON ONE PAGE :mello:

Michael Jackson:
Liza Minnelli is like me, an old showbiz kid. When we get together, it's all show talk. I show her my favourite gold lamé underpants, she shows me her favourite dance steps.

as in, THERE WAS AN UNDERPANTS VERSION OF THE GOLD PANTS :mello: :mello: :mello:

:hysterical: oh man, the image of it :lmao:

omg i just omfg...
MJ-HOT-1.gif

image this in gold lame underpants :eek:
2rdfek8.jpg

:dropdead:

rep given :heat: *dies*

:lol: ok:

Calla, I do solemnly declare to refrain from staring/drooling/fantasizing/touching/being hypnotised by any and all Michael that is connected to black panther film. :weeping: :dropdead:

I SWEARZZZZ!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

naow please share.....and I will find you yummy pics and hot youtube vids :woohoo:

damn that's alot of begging. I have pride ya know :p

just bumping this...I know you are here calla :lol:

omg for real?? :huggy: Yes please, Dangerous is totally hot :wub:

:hysterical: :hysterical: omg LOL

The latter more than likely ;)

:heat: :ninja:

:hysterical: oh man, the image of it :lmao:

rep given :heat: *dies*

hah ayes.. Tommie made it not sure if there are water marks on it but i did save it

dangeroustom.png

if you can upload it to tinypics or your own photobuckt account.. don't want to go over my limit :) also notice the tiny lil hearts, in just the right spot.. :wub:

hah ayes.. Tommie made it not sure if there are water marks on it but i did save it

dangeroustom.png

if you can upload it to tinypics or your own photobuckt account.. don't want to go over my limit :) also notice the tiny lil hearts, in just the right spot.. :wub:

If it counts theres a lil T in the bottom right ;)
And as ive said, the hearts are unintentional :D

Back from work! Luckily it wasn't too bad, it was a really slow day so I didn't have to deal with the desk, I was just putting books away. I saw this book and it made me think of Tom. :lol:
toadcombo-600x380.jpg

Awwwww the littlest toad. :wub:

Bless you my lovely!! Breath ha ha! *hugs to you* xxxxxxxx

OH MY FUCKING god, i can relate

sounds as bad as when i worked at the wellness center on campus at my school..you'd THINK that people might be a lil smarter at a college campus gym....you'd THINK wrong....omfg

*sign posted: yoga cancelled today*
-"so um...is there yoga today?" while staring at the sign....yes bitch, i just put that up so that i could divert people to my desk to ask me mentally challenged questions. of course there is yoga, i was playing a prank on you by posting THIS BIG ASS SIGN THAT SAYS NO YOGA

5 seconds until closing: "I really want to join the salsa class for tonite, I want the semester pass" I stare at them and the clock that now says 8'oclock which incidentally is the time that the office closes AND the salsa class has been getting warmed up. "So you want me to make it an emergency to make you a pass, which means i have to wait until you fill out this info, input it in the computer, ring up everything on the register, laminate and cut out a card, all on these dinosaur computers? thats what you want? at exactly my closing time? when i saw you chilling downstairs chatting with the personal trainers and flirting when you could have had your ass up here 20 mins ago?? bwahahahaha, good luck pal, CLOSED

"what does this cycling class consist of" while holding the information sheet....um...read the information sheet that you are HOLDING...it's CYCLING not rocket science. you get on the bike and cycle at the same pace that the instructor is cycling at :doh:
:lmao: OMG yeah, people are just DUMB every damn where...gotta love providing excellent customer service.

Ugh! I know! :heat: and no one can kill us cause it's all eras :ph34r:
*rubs, then caresses, then licks, then sucks, then swallows, then fucks*
Will this stealth list of verbs just keep getting longer every time or what? :lol:
*rubs, then caresses, then licks, then sucks, then swallows, then fucks, then takes a break for a second to smoke a j, fucks again, takes shower, fucks again in shower, gets dressed goes out for pancakes, goes back home, repeat cycle*
:fear:

OMG GAWGEOUS! I love the pink! :wub:

*right click, save* I WILL NOT USE THESE, I JUST LIKE THEM, SO SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME.
128011579_4dff55c248.jpg

ahem, YOU GUYS, I was just going through one of the crap tribute magazines that I don't want to keep, looking for WMA pictures for Danielle lmao, AND LOOK WHAT WAS ON ONE PAGE :mello:

Michael Jackson:
Liza Minnelli is like me, an old showbiz kid. When we get together, it's all show talk. I show her my favourite gold lamé underpants, she shows me her favourite dance steps.

as in, THERE WAS AN UNDERPANTS VERSION OF THE GOLD PANTS :mello: :mello: :mello:
DIFFERENT KIND OF DEAD
1204258704070.jpg

OH MY GOD! :mello:

ffakwo.jpg

z6bs3.jpg

2hy0m1.jpg

11mf9c2.jpg

16jlwk8.jpg
Srsly. :mellow:

Hey :hi:

Back home :p

Ok, I've finally decided I want a stake for MJ. According to Adore, Whatzupwitu MJ is not claimed. With the consensus of the group could I have this MJ? :lol:

I dont want virtual death threats so I ask first :ninja:

hahha well im one of the dangerous lovers and i saved that to give to someone who didnt have one yet.. enjoy.. just no touchy, licky, nibbles..:nono: you can drool and stare thou! :ninja:

yeah I know you are, so I'm stoked that you'd share with me :wub:

and just looky, promise :angel:

Back