Appleheads!

umm, *thinking* obviously Trista didn't see my entire post!

Sham, why I have to be a hooker? I said I wasn't going to use them, I just like them :(

fineee! you're not a hooker. but your milkshake still brings all the trannies to the yard :mello: glad you like them hun *cough you are welcome to use the RTT siggy if you'd like. I doubt Adore/Clara would mind since she isn't using it atm cough*

Good afternoon apples :) xxxxx

haaaaaaay :ninja: I have moar WMA pics for you

MJStarlight, you better now?
Some smiling Mikey picture for you, you don't get too many gifts from us...

005.jpg

fedora love ;)

well we dunno what she likes! Disney Mike I guess, lmao :ph34r:

no u not invisible hun, just me being thick haha :lol: so please slowly put away the blade kaithanx *hides*

and I just went patiently through almost 22 pages....noticed that eo was still available :D :D

*still hopeful* :rollin:

:weeping: but still hopeful...not many pages left!!! :woohoo:

*is dead* awww maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn :cry: :p

ok...I'm gonna try tonight...... :lol:

I got some moar :unsure:

Well, it's about that time for me to go to work. -_- The joys of the public library!
If one more old person...
a) Complains that the books are out of order
b) Insists to DEATH that the 25 cent fine on their card is a complete fabrication and they ALWAYS turn everything in on time
c) Or asks me why the copy machine fucked up their pot roast recipe , YOU PRESSED THE BUTTON LADY, NOT MY PROBLEM
...I seriously am going to snap. :mellow:

I should go around the neighborhood and slash the tires on every beige car I see so they can't come in.

I need a new job, I have been there going on 4 YEARS. :cry: It's my worst nightmare that I will never leave but no one else is hiring these days. It's a really easy job but damn, I need to be around the living for a change.

://END RANT

See you lovely ladies later. At least I know Mikka will be waiting for me when I get home. ^_^

*dead*

OH MY FUCKING god, i can relate

sounds as bad as when i worked at the wellness center on campus at my school..you'd THINK that people might be a lil smarter at a college campus gym....you'd THINK wrong....omfg

*sign posted: yoga cancelled today*
-"so um...is there yoga today?" while staring at the sign....yes bitch, i just put that up so that i could divert people to my desk to ask me mentally challenged questions. of course there is yoga, i was playing a prank on you by posting THIS BIG ASS SIGN THAT SAYS NO YOGA

5 seconds until closing: "I really want to join the salsa class for tonite, I want the semester pass" I stare at them and the clock that now says 8'oclock which incidentally is the time that the office closes AND the salsa class has been getting warmed up. "So you want me to make it an emergency to make you a pass, which means i have to wait until you fill out this info, input it in the computer, ring up everything on the register, laminate and cut out a card, all on these dinosaur computers? thats what you want? at exactly my closing time? when i saw you chilling downstairs chatting with the personal trainers and flirting when you could have had your ass up here 20 mins ago?? bwahahahaha, good luck pal, CLOSED

"what does this cycling class consist of" while holding the information sheet....um...read the information sheet that you are HOLDING...it's CYCLING not rocket science. you get on the bike and cycle at the same pace that the instructor is cycling at :doh:

*deadder*

More Random Pressie's For BES:
2qticed.jpg

om nom nom :ph34r:
Hope you guys had a great weekend :cheeky: someone please inform Adore that I have a jeweled knife to greet her with if I'm not here when she is, she thinks she's slick :ninja:

oshit :ph34r: I was ttly just keep RTT warm for you when you got back

*runs to change icon*

looks more like adore grabbed RTT and put it in her avatar :lol: :glare:

I still :wub: you Adore, but I'ma cut you if I don't find out the truth :ninja:

2ir6ek2.jpg

razqt2.jpg

YOU CAN HAVE THEM, JUST DON'T HURT ME :weeping:

oh that was the matching Ava for the siggy that Shammypoo made.. ya cut her! :assassin: er hum. ily adore! :wub:

traitor :boohoo:

omg i was eating :puke:

so was I :puke:

heffa IDUNWAN yo damn siggy. :mello:

:lol:

:lmao: you tell her! :lol:

All my hard work :cry:

yes Trista! ALL HIS HARDWORK.

haaaaaaay :ninja: I have moar WMA pics for you

well we dunno what she likes! Disney Mike I guess, lmao :ph34r:

I got some moar :unsure:

*dead*

*deadder*

om nom nom :ph34r:

oshit :ph34r: I was ttly just keep RTT warm for you when you got back

*runs to change icon*

2ir6ek2.jpg

razqt2.jpg

YOU CAN HAVE THEM, JUST DON'T HURT ME :weeping:

traitor :boohoo:

so was I :puke:

what? Not my fault heather looks like a fucking beached whale in her hooker clothes. Now I know why the whales cry :weeping:

and don't cry ya hoe, you done claimed half of the avi's to yourself.

shamz if you could make me a cuter RTT avatar I'd be extremely appreciative, one of him smiling in the RTT vid (he's so serious on the professional pics) but my screenshot is blurry :( that's all I want, ok
pwease128649168682793192.jpg

I'll try! Might not be able too, unless you want a blurry ass siggy :mello: *goes to look for clear enough smile pics*

Tommy, if I said I humped my screen would you stop crying?? :mello:

maybe if you changed the font type and colour he'd stop crying :tease:

I'll try! Might not be able too, unless you want a blurry ass siggy :mello: *goes to look for clear enough smile pics*

just the avatar girl, the lil one!!!!!! I like the siggy you did already :cheeky: I might have to keep the blurry screenshot :mello: *that's his naughty smile, IIIIIiiiii like it!*

off for a bit, see you guys later!

Adore, don't be a whore, bright pink is my all time favorite color.
Tiny Tot and I spoke about this already.

I didn't say anything about your damn sig
2mpwvao.jpg

just the avatar girl, the lil one!!!!!! I like the siggy you did already :cheeky: I might have to keep the blurry screenshot :mello: *that's his naughty smile, IIIIIiiiii like it!*

:waving:

ohhh! *misread* can do :cheeky:

oh no you Didn't!!! your ass is mine bitch! :chichi:
1kimiganozoumueienfightingstyl.gif

5jsfww.jpg

2q19zyt.jpg

2enyd60.jpg

2uikcg4.jpg

WTH? :blink::ph34r:
30aw310.jpg

I didn't say anything about your damn sig
2mpwvao.jpg

:waving:

I was like WTF? :mello:

ohh shammy ilymostest!!! :hysterical: my head hurts gonna lay down a bit.. hope i dont miss the sig grab game.:cheeky:

:give_heart: :cheeky:
hope you feel better hun :huggy:
and don't worry, I'll try to hold it off until you get back....maybe :fear:

*gets ready to grab any gitm sigs* :ninja:

I made a deal with heather that there would be no GITM sigs in the siggy game....but I might change my mind if she doesn't stop being such a hooker :cheeky:

Back